• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Order of Seven - OOC

Ah dear. All I'd ask is that we find a way to continue from here? Even with new players. Rp nation has a lot - a lot - of people drop out of an rp

I won't be giving up until the last person leaves. I know it's been really tough since they started switching up the site, but I still know a few committed players.

I meant start another recruitment thread, people seem to ignore them when they have more than a certain number of replies.

I got back late last night, will get up a post today when I have more time.
I would find a way to work the new players in as stragglers to the group.

I returned from my Con, but I am having Writer's Block. I'll get a post up either tomorrow Afternoon earliest, but by next Monday latest. Hopefully any time in between. SilverFlight SilverFlight

MrBossMan MrBossMan Welcome to the order.
Your character is accepted.

To quickly recap the important information: There have been a series of murders happening in a poorer part of London, the victims exclusively werewolves. Now three order members have been added to the tally, one a prominent speaker for the werewolf community. His death would sew fear and dissent if it were to get out to the general masses. All murders were committed using a silver dagger not unlike those given to order members, though underworld dealers can acquire weapons like them. The first several murders were always performed when the victim was alone and were quite bloody with signs of a struggle however the later ones show almost no signs of a struggle and the final act had three victims killed at the same time.
Traces of a silver powder were found at only the scenes that were indoors.

Thaddeus has a contact in the underworld that may be able to trace the weapon but before the team could act on the lead they were called down to the docks where a werewolf named Irwin was stirring up a crowd. When he pulled a gun on one of the members Thaddeus took the bullet and the crowd dispersed in panic, allowing Irwin to transform into a wolf without being witnessed by the mundanes. He is now attacking the team.

Your character can jump in at any time, it is likely our characters could use another fighter.

So I posted and my character gave a very simple plan. I don't mean to be bossy or anything and I won't be mad if your characters totally disregard what he says. He is new to the story and most of y'all haven't even met him before. So again, don't feel constricted by what he says to do.

I was about to announce that I would get a post up today, but in the evening of today. Lightning, SirGrey and the new player have yet to post this round.

One quick question before I finalize my post, is there a way for members to currently access their usual weapons and armor? If so, I'd like to take full advantage of it.

One quick question before I finalize my post, is there a way for members to currently access their usual weapons and armor? If so, I'd like to take full advantage of it.
If you are an order member you have access to it, whether or not you brought it with you to the fight is another matter.

Hey! Sorry for the lack of reply; I'm moving into a new townhouse and things are taking more time than expected. If I don't get a response written and posted tonight, I'll have one come tomorrow.

MrBossMan MrBossMan Sorry man but you'll need to edit. I've got it in the rules you cannot write for the baddies unless I give permission.

My apologies, honestly my bad.

I'll try to edit my post tonight before I go to bed or tomorrow as soon as I wake. I just read your message.

It won't happen again I promise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back