• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Order of Seven - OOC

So is everyone still in their casual clothes or about to get into their Combat Gear?

OK XD SirGrey SirGrey

Since you last posted:
We have been joined by 2 more of the specially-chosen candidates for the task force this story is centered around. Kajika, a native american hunter, tracker and wendigo played by GoldenAgeBoredom, and a young noble and grandson of Amberdale, Bradford Cheyne played by CNHart. Cheyne has been working with Scotland Yard on the details of the case and revealed that traces of a silver powder was found near the most recent victims. The werewolf npc revealed that the first deaths to occur were sloppy, with obvious signs of struggle.
They are interrupted by a man in shabby clothes with news of a commotion down by the docks where most of the werewolves are housed. Amberdale piled them into the order's private black coaches and they arrived just in time to see one of the werewolves riling up a crowd of onlookers. Bradford attempted to speak with the man and the crowd to settle them. The crowd backed down but the man pulled a gun on Bradford and he only narrowly escaped death by Thaddeus' quick intervention. Thaddeus caught the bullet in his shoulder and is lying bleeding on the floor of the cart the man was using as a stage. Bradford is also on the cart and the rest of the order members are in a group by the coaches about to spring into action. The man that attacked has turned full feral and though he isn't in wolf form yet, he used the crowd as cover to dodge into one of the buildings to line up a better shot at the order members.

I think that is everything including the last post I made.

SilverFlight SilverFlight
Hey, sorry for vanishing and all. Recently I have been finding interest in other things and I have not a ton of spare time. I never really got too involved in this RP, so I am just going to drop out off it. If you want some closure from my character or wish to use him for RP means, you have full control. Sorry again, I thought the idea was really interesting and I like the direction, so best of luck!

SilverFlight SilverFlight
Hey, sorry for vanishing and all. Recently I have been finding interest in other things and I have not a ton of spare time. I never really got too involved in this RP, so I am just going to drop out off it. If you want some closure from my character or wish to use him for RP means, you have full control. Sorry again, I thought the idea was really interesting and I like the direction, so best of luck!
Thanks for letting me know.

OK all, first big action scene, just have a quick read of the Order's code so your char doesn't accidentally break one of their cardinal rules, that would be bad XD.

SilverFlight SilverFlight I will be gone this entire weekend to attend an Anime Convention and won't be able to resume posting until either Sunday Night or sometime on Monday. I grant thee permission to post for Luna if the need arises. Also wanted to let you and everyone else know in advance so you guys don't think I dropped off the face of the Earth or something.

SilverFlight SilverFlight I will be gone this entire weekend to attend an Anime Convention and won't be able to resume posting until either Sunday Night or sometime on Monday. I grant thee permission to post for Luna if the need arises. Also wanted to let you and everyone else know in advance so you guys don't think I dropped off the face of the Earth or something.
Thanks for letting me know, it makes things much easier, and no worries, you have fun!

Oh my god. I am so sorry for my inactivity. I had surgery a few days ago and I've been really off and loopy since Wednesday. I apologize

Well, I'll be getting a post up tomorrow, but I have to say, we're losing a few players and if we don't get a few more in to replace them this thread will be dead within a few weeks. Does anyone know someone who'd be interested in joining?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back