• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Order of Seven - OOC

SilverFlight SilverFlight Finally got my CS done

Approved ^^
We've only just walked onto the crime scene and had the first look. Inside a small medieval-aged house just off Piccadilly Circus there were three mudered order members, their throats slashed in the same way with a silver blade. All three were werewolves and there was no sign of a struggle or of a forced entry into the house, which was an Order safe house and likely warded. A man standing outside the building has been trying to speak to the order members about several more murders down by the docks, also werewolves, but because there was nothing supernatural about the deaths the Order did not interfere with Scotland Yard's investigations.
My last post should sum up what the characters' options are.

So is there a dedicated post order? I might be missing it somewhere in the OOC section here. Just so I know when to post next.

I also do not get notifications in the OOC. I've been having an immense problem with notifications since the site changed. Its maddening, but if you need my attention here just tag me.

I think it's alright. Not perfect, but it's close. Although, hopefully it doesn't make people forget about this RP in conjunction with RPNation's finicky notification system. All in all, I'm happy with the way things are going here.

SilverFlight SilverFlight

I must apologize for posting so much. xD This time though, I figured my character might be the talker anyways and the one who has spent the most time in direct relations with all of the tainted; even non-tainted in London.

I must apologize for posting so much. xD This time though, I figured my character might be the talker anyways and the one who has spent the most time in direct relations with all of the tainted; even non-tainted in London.
Your activity is appreciated. ^^

My post is semi-finished; I need to edit it to take CNHart's actions into account, get some colour coding in for the other speakers, and (though more preference) do a check over with a larger screen. There might be a laptop I can use

My post is semi-finished; I need to edit it to take CNHart's actions into account, get some colour coding in for the other speakers, and (though more preference) do a check over with a larger screen. There might be a laptop I can use
No worries, take your time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back