• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Order of Seven - OOC

Air or water works but again no more than she could move with her own physical strength. She can maybe knock something over with wind but cannot create a hurricane, Freeze a puddle but not a lake etc.

The transformation works but I will apply a weakness to silver when she is in that form so she cannot use the order's weapons. It would be like a tainted form. Maybe faster but it is poisoned by silver and weakened.

The hexes are good but for simplicity's sake please call them charms and potions. Hex usually means something different.

I'll accept the cloak but be open to the fact that other order members will likely dissapprove of the choice, and she will be severely limited when fighting around mundanes.
I'll see what I can do about the clothes in public real quick. and I'll add the silver thing.

My muse has been pretty fickle today - ended up deleting half the post I was working on because it refused to cooperate. I'll have something up tomorrow!

ImABloodyFrickinPirate ImABloodyFrickinPirate If you're talking to Luna and Iona they are out in the garden, not indoors. It's also more clear if you tag us ^^ I described the scene in my second to last post but you should read my last two to get a good idea of what the characters are doing.

My muse has been pretty fickle today - ended up deleting half the post I was working on because it refused to cooperate. I'll have something up tomorrow!
I'll have Thaddeus come see you if no one gets to your char before the end of tomorrow ^^

SirGrey SirGrey I have to ask, are you going to stay with the thread?

Voland Voland we are waiting on you too, everything ok?

I do want to stay with this thread. Life's just be throwing about fifty ball and I have only three hands

No promises, but I will have a post up by the end of tomorrow night latest. Then I will be gone till next Monday because I have a Gaming Convention to attend.

I know my post wasn't very strong, but I promise when the next mission comes, I will have a stronger post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back