• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Order of Seven - OOC

Okay, so options are:
French Soldier who particapated in a number of revolution
American Frontiersmen/Tainted Bounty Hunter who also took part in the American-Mexican War
Irish Hunter who also had to deal with the Potato Famine along with the tainted

Okay, so options are:
French Soldier who particapated in a number of revolution
American Frontiersmen/Tainted Bounty Hunter who also took part in the American-Mexican War
Irish Hunter who also had to deal with the Potato Famine along with the tainted
They all sound cool. We currently have 2 american characters, a few British and Scottish and one Prussian.

Im leaning either Irish or US.

US brings a frontier gunslinger, which this thread somehow lacks

The other I'm not sure what to bring, perhaps a demolitionist? With a musket? and pickaxe. Reason I want this is cause he's both uneducated and hates the English.

The US is semi-illiterate, and I might give him a ghost sister.

Im leaning either Irish or US.

US brings a frontier gunslinger, which this thread somehow lacks

The other I'm not sure what to bring, perhaps a demolitionist? With a musket? and pickaxe. Reason I want this is cause he's both uneducated and hates the English.

The US is semi-illiterate, and I might give him a ghost sister.
As long as you follow the rules any of those ideas will work. They all sound really creative.

BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27 MrBossMan MrBossMan The Gunrunner The Gunrunner SirGrey SirGrey ImABloodyFrickinPirate ImABloodyFrickinPirate PeanutLemur PeanutLemur

So I'm just poking everyone here to get a handle on the levels of motivation. I know things are always busy this time of year, back to school and other things so I want to check how interested everyone is to continue this. I am willing to put in the time to keep the story running, but it will only be worth it if my players want to run it, there is absolutely nothing wrong with telling me you're losing interest, it happens, you should't feel guilty.

Small side note:
ImABloodyFrickinPirate ImABloodyFrickinPirate if you're still in I need a post from you in the next few days

The Gunrunner The Gunrunner I would also like a post from you soon if you can

BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27 MrBossMan MrBossMan The Gunrunner The Gunrunner SirGrey SirGrey ImABloodyFrickinPirate ImABloodyFrickinPirate PeanutLemur PeanutLemur

So I'm just poking everyone here to get a handle on the levels of motivation. I know things are always busy this time of year, back to school and other things so I want to check how interested everyone is to continue this. I am willing to put in the time to keep the story running, but it will only be worth it if my players want to run it, there is absolutely nothing wrong with telling me you're losing interest, it happens, you should't feel guilty.

Small side note:
ImABloodyFrickinPirate ImABloodyFrickinPirate if you're still in I need a post from you in the next few days

The Gunrunner The Gunrunner I would also like a post from you soon if you can
I have one more day for my Convention. Then I have two weeks until my next one. I will resume posting on Tuesday. However, I can't make any promises because Writer's Block is a pain.

So that's three, I'm not sure where our other two have gone off to, but we now have Elekta and one more person just pinged the interest check. I think eventually we'll get a group who will stay consistent, but it's always taken a lot of time. I'll be posting now and will probably let the 2 new peeps get profiles up before I start the next half of the arc.

So in my threads I really like hearing from my writers when designing the next story, I'm open to any suggestions you've got XD

SilverFlight SilverFlight
Hey, sorry. I haven't lost interest, I was using Prenkus' 'alone time' as an excuse to take a break. I can work on a post now if you want, though I was planning on waiting until we're called about what Irwin knows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back