• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Old Age of Avaria

Tonstad39 said:
She then got up and asked "so, how do I get into this part of the wall?"
'... i'll have a rope prepared for you... can't risk openning the gates...' Roghvar would say, walking to a soldier, ordering such (rope as in a rope dropped down so she can slide down the other side)

Last edited by a moderator:
Vorkaysus said:
'... i'll have a rope prepared for you... can't risk openning the gates...' Roghvar would say, walking to a soldier, ordering such (rope as in a rope dropped down so she can slide down the other side)
"So, will my instruction be on the other side?" Cutaine asked

Tonstad39 said:
"So, will my instruction be on the other side?" Cutaine asked
'you just have to get them to agree to talk to us, basically... try and get them to negotiate...' Roghvar would respond

Tonstad39 said:
"I see" Cutane said
one of the guards ontop of the walls dropping down a rope to the other side of it, trying it to a stone rampart 'It's all ready!' he'd call down

'Well, let's hope for the best...' Leofric would say, hugging her a bit

Vorkaysus said:
one of the guards ontop of the walls dropping down a rope to the other side of it, trying it to a stone rampart 'It's all ready!' he'd call down
'Well, let's hope for the best...' Leofric would say, hugging her a bit
Cutane then climbed up the stairs and slid down the rope to begin negotiations.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vorkaysus said:
(well there's stairs up the wall... and then she goes down the other side. that's what i meant)
(Fully edited, but when I imagine a wall I imagine a stone and brick wall, not stairs unless there's details stating otherwise)

Tonstad39 said:
Cutane then climbed up the stairs and slid down the rope to begin negotiations.
on the other side would seem to be the darkness, a dark purple sort of grass, and dead trees, with black dirt... a mishappen road leading from the massive oblivious gate on the wall, to out deeper into the dark land-mass. No undead soldiers seeming to be below the wall, nor camps... just a few skeletons from long ago here and there, broken apart, slashed, arrows filling them, all from past battles

Vorkaysus said:
on the other side would seem to be the darkness, a dark purple sort of grass, and dead trees, with black dirt... a mishappen road leading from the massive oblivious gate on the wall, to out deeper into the dark land-mass. No undead soldiers seeming to be below the wall, nor camps... just a few skeletons from long ago here and there, broken apart, slashed, arrows filling them, all from past battles
'Is this the south or the underworld' Cutane thought as she walked down the misshapen path, concerned about the underworld on the overworld

Tonstad39 said:
'Is this the south or the underworld' Cutane thought as she walked down the misshapen path, concerned about the underworld on the overworld
the skeletal remains would start to thin out the further she got, until there were no more, just the landmass stretching on

Vorkaysus said:
the skeletal remains would start to thin out the further she got, until there were no more, just the landmass stretching on
She continued to walk down the weird path to see the mysterious person about persuasion.

Vorkaysus said:
Down the road after a few more miles fog would seem to set in
(Uhh you dropped your bag of clichès, I'm only giving you a hard time btw) Cutane continued to go down the path to see whoever she was supposed to be negotiating with.

Tonstad39 said:
(Uhh you dropped your bag of clichès, I'm only giving you a hard time btw) Cutane continued to go down the path to see whoever she was supposed to be negotiating with.
(She's not negotiating with anyone, she's TRYING to GET THEM to negotiate, and fine, no fog)

Tonstad39 said:
a spike of some sort would seem to be seen in the distance

Vorkaysus said:
(She's not negotiating with anyone, she's TRYING to GET THEM to negotiate, and fine, no fog)
(No no,

Vorkaysus said:
a spike of some sort would seem to be seen in the distance
Cutane called towards a spike "Hello, can you please come to the kingdom faction?"

Tonstad39 said:
(No no,
Cutane called towards a spike "Hello, can you please come to the kingdom faction?"
she'd notice it start to seem to come up the closer she got, starting to realize it was a massive tower

Vorkaysus said:
she'd notice it start to seem to come up the closer she got, starting to realize it was a massive tower
The tower had a door on it and thus, she knocked on the tower, hoping a guard of some kind would answer the door.

Tonstad39 said:
The tower had a door on it and thus, she knocked on the tower, hoping a guard of some kind would answer the door.
The tower would have a wall around it, a massive city seeming to fill the area, brimming with dark, unlife

Users who are viewing this thread

Back