• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Old Age of Avaria

Vorkaysus said:
'Fair enough.' he'd respond
One of the town guards walked down From a watch tower to do they're rounds Untill the sight of Cutane caught his eye, so he walked in front of the couple and said "Halt! Would you two happen to be fallen perchance?"

Tonstad39 said:
One of the town guards walked down From a watch tower to do they're rounds Untill the sight of Cutane caught his eye, so he walked in front of the couple and said "Halt! Would you two happen to be fallen perchance?"
'Do i look like i've got flaming eyes like a revenant?' he'd say

'She is, but she's with me, and i'm with the regiment that's about to move out of this town...' he'd respond

Vorkaysus said:
'Do i look like i've got flaming eyes like a revenant?' he'd say
'She is, but she's with me, and i'm with the regiment that's about to move out of this town...' he'd respond
"Oh, go about your business then" the guard said as he went about his rounds

Vorkaysus said:
'Twelve... trained four years.... sent out to battle in the Crusades once sixteen.' he'd say
"So if you were adopted at 12, how did you slay someone with an axe at 10?" Cutane asked

Tonstad39 said:
"Of course" Cutane said as they walked past the church
'i was a farmer growing up, with my parents... Marauders-- Bandits came, my father tried to stop them but-- they outnumbered him ten to one... killed him... me and my mother hid, when they found us she tried to stop them; they took her... I never saw her again after that... but i got my father's axe, sent it right into one of their skulls. they grabbed me, and the leader stopped them from killing me, suggesting they'd sell me as a slave... two years of imprisonment before they finally decided that i'd kill another one of them if i got the chance, and finally sold me, and i sold quickly...

The lord who bought me didn't want to join the Crusade himself, so he trained me himself, and then sentme out to fight... five years of bloodshed, and i underwent it all. By the time i got back-- heh-- i still remember the look of astonishment on his face, he hugged me, and took me in as his son... three months with him-- and then he got sick. A week of sickness, and he passed away...

So, i gathered the few friends i made amidst all the warfare, who survived of course... and we made a name for ourselves, called outselves the 'Band of the Sword'... stuck with the name, and here i am now.' he'd tell her. '... If i die, i always wanted to die with a sword in my hands... That's why i'm a mercenary.' he'd end it with

Vorkaysus said:
'i was a farmer growing up, with my parents... Marauders-- Bandits came, my father tried to stop them but-- they outnumbered him ten to one... killed him... me and my mother hid, when they found us she tried to stop them; they took her... I never saw her again after that... but i got my father's axe, sent it right into one of their skulls. they grabbed me, and the leader stopped them from killing me, suggesting they'd sell me as a slave... two years of imprisonment before they finally decided that i'd kill another one of them if i got the chance, and finally sold me, and i sold quickly...
The lord who bought me didn't want to join the Crusade himself, so he trained me himself, and then sentme out to fight... five years of bloodshed, and i underwent it all. By the time i got back-- heh-- i still remember the look of astonishment on his face, he hugged me, and took me in as his son... three months with him-- and then he got sick. A week of sickness, and he passed away...

So, i gathered the few friends i made amidst all the warfare, who survived of course... and we made a name for ourselves, called outselves the 'Band of the Sword'... stuck with the name, and here i am now.' he'd tell her. '... If i die, i always wanted to die with a sword in my hands... That's why i'm a mercenary.' he'd end it with
"Wow, so combat is a vessel away from grief, how you coped with tryout parant's death is by bringing death to others" Cutane said as they had reached they end of the town's fortification.

Tonstad39 said:
"Wow, so combat is a vessel away from grief, how you coped with tryout parant's death is by bringing death to others" Cutane said as they had reached they end of the town's fortification.
'Basically...' he'd say

Vorkaysus said:
'Basically...' he'd say
"The reason why I asked you about your other passions is that often times when warriors go into the afterlife, they always feel regret that they haven't branched out into other trades and explored various ways of living." Cutane said

Last edited by a moderator:
w

Tonstad39 said:
"The reason why I asked you about your other passions is that often times when warriors go into the afterlife, they always feel regret that they haven't branched out into other trades and explored various ways of living." Cutane said
'well, that ain't me...' he'd say

Vorkaysus said:
w
'well, that ain't me...' he'd say
"You don't feel that way now, but when you go to the afterlife, you can't do combat, shoot your in pergatory for two seasons before you actually get to the afterlife, you'll feel regret" Cutaine said leading leofric the other way

Tonstad39 said:
"You don't feel that way now, but when you go to the afterlife, you can't do combat, shoot your in pergatory for two seasons before you actually get to the afterlife, you'll feel regret" Cutaine said leading leofric the other way
'well, maybe i won't get there if i'm lucky, one life is enough.' he'd say

Vorkaysus said:
'well, maybe i won't get there if i'm lucky, one life is enough.' he'd say
"If you branch out and explore other passions, you still have this one life, what I mean is, I want you to feel fulfilled when you go to the afterlife" She said

Tonstad39 said:
"If you branch out and explore other passions, you still have this one life, what I mean is, I want you to feel fulfilled when you go to the afterlife" She said
'I'll feel fulfilled in death if i die with honor...' he'd say

Users who are viewing this thread

Back