• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Old Age of Avaria

Tonstad39 said:
"Okay what's your advice" Cutane asked
'at least think on it... like i'll think on what you said, you don't have to, but who knows, there may be only one chance for everything...' he'd say

Vorkaysus said:
'i told you before... that rumor...' he'd say
"Wait, what rumor?" Cutane said, but remembered "oh the alchemist, yeah I'll at the very least think about it"

Last edited by a moderator:
Tonstad39 said:
"With pleasure" she said going back out the where Leofric's horse was hitched.
after everyone was ready they'd continue to march for another couple of days, reaching the wall early, upon seeing the massive, thick structure, they'd also meet the sight of hundreds, nearly three-thousand guards patrolling it, the wall looking like it wasn't made by them, but rather by the undead

Vorkaysus said:
after everyone was ready they'd continue to march for another couple of days, reaching the wall early, upon seeing the massive, thick structure, they'd also meet the sight of hundreds, nearly three-thousand guards patrolling it, the wall looking like it wasn't made by them, but rather by the undead
"So this is it" Cutane said as looked up at the Great Wall (<---- it's a world wonder y'know!)

Tonstad39 said:
"So this is it" Cutane said as looked up at the Great Wall (<---- it's a world wonder y'know!)
'Seems the small fabric they barely hold together called 'peace' is still holding here, no bodies everywhere, no arrows in the ground, no siege weapons or skeletons every-which-way.... this is new.' he'd say

a man riding up to the Lord, saying 'where's the other three-hundred, we needed four hundred men to form four-thousand soldiers on this wall...' he'd say, 'Eastern Rebels ambushed us in the night, we were lucky we had this many survive, killed more of them than us at the very least, be thankful for that...' The Lord would respond.

'And i see you brought an asset... very good-- but uhm... shouldn't it be in ropes....?' he'd say, looking to Cutain

Vorkaysus said:
'Seems the small fabric they barely hold together called 'peace' is still holding here, no bodies everywhere, no arrows in the ground, no siege weapons or skeletons every-which-way.... this is new.' he'd say
a man riding up to the Lord, saying 'where's the other three-hundred, we needed four hundred men to form four-thousand soldiers on this wall...' he'd say, 'Eastern Rebels ambushed us in the night, we were lucky we had this many survive, killed more of them than us at the very least, be thankful for that...' The Lord would respond.

'And i see you brought an asset... very good-- but uhm... shouldn't it be in ropes....?' he'd say, looking to Cutain
"I got nothing to cover up, so why have robes, they still have my maiden skin and dress if you were so curious" Cutaine said with a mild overtime of sas

Tonstad39 said:
"I got nothing to cover up, so why have robes, they still have my maiden skin and dress if you were so curious" Cutaine said with a mild overtime of sas
'hmph, and a gag....' he'd say darkly (he as in the man on the horse)

Tonstad39 said:
"Leofric said that you needed my services?" Cutane said
he'd look at her, seeming to be astonished, taking off his helmet to reveal a fourty-year-old man, lively and handsome 'Leofric-- Leofric is with you?'

Leofric would smile, taking off his own helmet 'Ah, Roghvar my friend...'

Vorkaysus said:
he'd look at her, seeming to be astonished, taking off his helmet to reveal a fourty-year-old man, lively and handsome 'Leofric-- Leofric is with you?'
Leofric would smile, taking off his own helmet 'Ah, Roghvar my friend...'
"How do you two know eachother?" Cutane asked

Tonstad39 said:
"How do you two know eachother?" Cutane asked
'Aye, that we do lass...' Leofric would say, Roghvar getting off his horse, the two hugging eachother.

'He's like my brother i never had.' Roghvar would say, the two of them laughing

'Bashed in any skulls yet, Roghvar?' Leofric would ask

'Ooooh, i've bashed plenty, and it's just starting...' He'd respond

Leofric finally turning to Cutain 'This is Cutain, she's my undead girlfriend... We met each other side-by-side on the field of battle, turns out, both of us, our first battle... We've always been practically brothers.' Leofric would say

Roghvar seeming to respect her alot more now; 'Ah, apologies for earlier... I don't take kindly to outsiders who aren't with the Kingdom...' he'd say, 'Seems Leofric is finally growing up, much faster than i am...' Roghvar saying

'Seems we're both still virgins' Leofric would say, both of them laughing

Vorkaysus said:
'Aye, that we do lass...' Leofric would say, Roghvar getting off his horse, the two hugging eachother.
'He's like my brother i never had.' Roghvar would say, the two of them laughing

'Bashed in any skulls yet, Roghvar?' Leofric would ask

'Ooooh, i've bashed plenty, and it's just starting...' He'd respond

Leofric finally turning to Cutain 'This is Cutain, she's my undead girlfriend... We met each other side-by-side on the field of battle, turns out, both of us, our first battle... We've always been practically brothers.' Leofric would say

Roghvar seeming to respect her alot more now; 'Ah, apologies for earlier... I don't take kindly to outsiders who aren't with the Kingdom...' he'd say, 'Seems Leofric is finally growing up, much faster than i am...' Roghvar saying

'Seems we're both still virgins' Leofric would say, both of them laughing
Cutaine facepalmed how can the kingdom hire guards who haven't had a rite of passage "OH MY GODS" Cutaine said as she looked at Rohvar "How old are you, like 50?!"

Tonstad39 said:
Cutaine facepalmed how can the kingdom hire guards who haven't had a rite of passage "OH MY GODS" Cutaine said as she looked at Rohvar "How old are you, like 50?!"
'thirty-eight... why?' he'd ask

Vorkaysus said:
'thirty-eight... why?' he'd ask
"I told Leofric this, but I find it weird that your 38, a virgin & a warrior. In my tribe you lose your virginity in a comming of age ceremony before your blessed with powers of the trade" Cutane said

Tonstad39 said:
"I told Leofric this, but I find it weird that your 38, a virgin & a warrior. In my tribe you lose your virginity in a comming of age ceremony before your blessed with powers of the trade" Cutane said
he'd lean over to Leofric 'Doesn't she know that you're supposed to--' he'd be about to say, 'No, in her tribe-- it's weird... whilst we prefer to abstain and wait until we find that 'special someone'....' he'd say

'ah...' Roghvar saying

Vorkaysus said:
he'd lean over to Leofric 'Doesn't she know that you're supposed to--' he'd be about to say, 'No, in her tribe-- it's weird... whilst we prefer to abstain and wait until we find that 'special someone'....' he'd say
'ah...' Roghvar saying
Cutane shrugged and said "Well we all do things differently"

Tonstad39 said:
Cutane shrugged and said "Well we all do things differently"
Roghvar would whisper something to Leofric, Leofric nodding; 'Alright, well... seems it's time to part ways...' he'd say to Cutain

Vorkaysus said:
Roghvar would whisper something to Leofric, Leofric nodding; 'Alright, well... seems it's time to part ways...' he'd say to Cutain
"Goodbye my love" Cutane said as she threw herself off the horse.

Tonstad39 said:
"Goodbye my love" Cutane said as she threw herself off the horse.
he'd catch her, putting her down easily, 'It's only for a time... you already know what to do...' he'd say to her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back