• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Old Age of Avaria

Vorkaysus said:
The tower would have a wall around it, a massive city seeming to fill the area, brimming with dark, unlife
After passing through the gate and walked through the city of unlife and walked up to the tower.

Tonstad39 said:
After passing through the gate and walked through the city of unlife and walked up to the tower.
a Heavily armored revenant would stand on either side of the door, one walking up to her and holding up a hand; 'halt, what's your name, skeleton, and what buisness have you here...?' he'd ask, his voice seeming a bit dark

Vorkaysus said:
a Heavily armored revenant would stand on either side of the door, one walking up to her and holding up a hand; 'halt, what's your name, skeleton, and what buisness have you here...?' he'd ask, his voice seeming a bit dark
"The name's Cutane, the kingdom legion sent me on a mission of persuasion, I need to see the lord of the tower." She told the revenant

Tonstad39 said:
"The name's Cutane, the kingdom legion sent me on a mission of persuasion, I need to see the lord of the tower." She told the revenant
'Ah, High Lord Revius has been expecting your arrival...' he'd say, walking back to the door, both of the guards taking the hinge on their side of the door and pulling, openning the massive steel doors without much effort

Vorkaysus said:
'Ah, High Lord Revius has been expecting your arrival...' he'd say, walking back to the door, both of the guards taking the hinge on their side of the door and pulling, openning the massive steel doors without much effort
"Thank you" Cutane said as she walked into the tower.

Vorkaysus said:
a lever would be in the middle of the room, the guards closing the doors behind her
Now trapped in a small room, Cutane had no choice but to take care of business and pull the lever down.

Tonstad39 said:
Now trapped in a small room, Cutane had no choice but to take care of business and pull the lever down.
the platform beneath her would seem to rise, her quickly going up to the top of the tower, to the throne room, a long hallway leading down to the throne, a massive armored being sitting in it, with black bone wings on him, guards lining the hallway in order

Vorkaysus said:
the platform beneath her would seem to rise, her quickly going up to the top of the tower, to the throne room, a long hallway leading down to the throne, a massive armored being sitting in it, with black bone wings on him, guards lining the hallway in order
"Lord Revious, I deliver a proposition from the kingdom" Cutane said in a professional fashion.

Tonstad39 said:
"Lord Revious, I deliver a proposition from the kingdom" Cutane said in a professional fashion.
'So.... you've turned on me....' he'd say, making a wave of his hand, the guards in the room all marching to the lever, gathering on the platform, pulling it, and leaving the room

Vorkaysus said:
'So.... you've turned on me....' he'd say, making a wave of his hand, the guards in the room all marching to the lever, gathering on the platform, pulling it, and leaving the room
"Y-yes I turned on you, Lord Revious." Cutane said getting to the heart of the issue.

Tonstad39 said:
"Y-yes I turned on you, Lord Revious." Cutane said getting to the heart of the issue.
'... Tell me.... Why should i keep someone like you unliving... if you won't follow... why not make you whole again if i were merciful... why not kill you if i were not...' he'd say, looking at her, his eyes literal flames beneath the shadow of his helmet

Vorkaysus said:
'... Tell me.... Why should i keep someone like you unliving... if you won't follow... why not make you whole again if i were merciful... why not kill you if i were not...' he'd say, looking at her, his eyes literal flames beneath the shadow of his helmet
"Listen, the mercenaries told me that you are needed in the kingdom's faction, for what reason? They left out" she knew not to try corecing him, it would delay the negotiation.

Tonstad39 said:
"Listen, the mercenaries told me that you are needed in the kingdom's faction, for what reason? They left out" she knew not to try corecing him, it would delay the negotiation.
'you try and change the subject... Do you not know that i, am a god? Merely in a mortal husk....' he'd say, getting up from his throne

Vorkaysus said:
'you try and change the subject... Do you not know that i, am a god? Merely in a mortal husk....' he'd say, getting up from his throne
"N-no I didn't th-they just sent me here!" Cutane stuttered

Vorkaysus said:
'... Let me tell you of how this all came to be...' he'd say in a calmer voice, sitting back down
Cutane was confused, what's a god doing in a mortal form, but she remained silent.

@Tonstad39

'Many, many years ago, when i had first came into my mortal form, i had found a woman... a beautiful woman, who also, saw me... We had fallen in love, and when i had given her everything anyone would ever want, a castle, soldiers at teh beckoned call, riches beyond any other king's, she said she wanted to repay me... In the night, she had drawn a dagger, and shoved it through my heart... attempting to take my power... So i became the first revenant... the god of undeath.... and had in turn killed her for her treachery.... But that feeling of love she gave me-- i will not forget, and i yearn to feel again...' he'd say, seeming relaxed

Tonstad39 said:
Cutane was confused, what's a god doing in a mortal form, but she remained silent.
'But because of mortal's treachery, they have caused me even more pain... so there will be no negotiations, and i will have you leave me, but with a question...' he'd say

Vorkaysus said:
@Tonstad39
'Many, many years ago, when i had first came into my mortal form, i had found a woman... a beautiful woman, who also, saw me... We had fallen in love, and when i had given her everything anyone would ever want, a castle, soldiers at teh beckoned call, riches beyond any other king's, she said she wanted to repay me... In the night, she had drawn a dagger, and shoved it through my heart... attempting to take my power... So i became the first revenant... the god of undeath.... and had in turn killed her for her treachery.... But that feeling of love she gave me-- i will not forget, and i yearn to feel again...' he'd say, seeming relaxed
"So iv'e been serving in the south faction for the past 148 seasons because of a bad breakup?" Cutane said in a contained fashion, wouldn't want to anger the God of undeath, now would you?

Tonstad39 said:
"So iv'e been serving in the south faction for the past 148 seasons because of a bad breakup?" Cutane said in a contained fashion, wouldn't want to anger the God of undeath, now would you?
'you served me because you owed me, i gave you a second life...' he'd say

Tonstad39 said:
"Fair enough" Cutane said "what was that question that you were going to leave me with?"
'Because you're no longer in my service... Would you prefer to have back your original mortal body... be aware that it will be completely remade... in simple terms it means you'll be a virgin again, or rather, the body will...' he'd say

Vorkaysus said:
'Because you're no longer in my service... Would you prefer to have back your original mortal body... be aware that it will be completely remade... in simple terms it means you'll be a virgin again, or rather, the body will...' he'd say
Cutane flashed back to what Leofric said about her mortal body, this was a big decision, a mortal body would be a heavy pulsating weight after being bones for 37 years. She ultimately said "I prefer being skeletal, I'd mostly doing stealth work like what I did while serving you, I may also serve as an amnassador of sorts to the south faction."

Last edited by a moderator:
Tonstad39 said:
Cutane flashed back to what Leofric said about her mortal body, this was a big decision, a mortal body would be a heavy pulsating weight after being bones for 37 years. She ultimately said "I prefer being skeletal, I'd mostly doing stealth work like what I did while serving you, I may also serve as an amnassador of sorts to the south faction."
'... very well... return to them... and tell them i'll only have peace, when I have self-peace... and when my peoples can roam freely among theirs, and not be discriminated as dark, vile, beings...' he'd say, speaking no more

Users who are viewing this thread

Back