• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Old Age of Avaria

Vorkaysus said:
'... very well... return to them... and tell them i'll only have peace, when I have self-peace... and when my peoples can roam freely among theirs, and not be discriminated as dark, vile, beings...' he'd say, speaking no more
"Okay, I'll go tell the kingdom." Cutane said

Vorkaysus said:
'you do that...' he'd say, the platform coming back up with all the guards on it, all of them getting off of it
After going down to the bottom of the tower, she waited for the guards to open all the doors so she can go back to the wall.

Tonstad39 said:
After going down to the bottom of the tower, she waited for the guards to open all the doors so she can go back to the wall.
they'd already have the doors open for her

Vorkaysus said:
they'd already have the doors open for her
She walked out of the doors, through the city and back on the misty path to the wall.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tonstad39 said:
She walked out of the doors, through the city and back on the misty path to the wall.
As she got closer to the wall she'd see blooc running down the walls, a few recent bodies having fallen from the top of the wall down to the other side, their innards and blood from their bodies on the ground, one of the soldiers on the wall seeing her, 'Throw down the rope!' he'd yell

Vorkaysus said:
As she got closer to the wall she'd see blooc running down the walls, a few recent bodies having fallen from the top of the wall down to the other side, their innards and blood from their bodies on the ground, one of the soldiers on the wall seeing her, 'Throw down the rope!' he'd yell
Distressed for the living, she sprinted at the wall, quickly grabbed the rope and started climbing. After she got to the top of the wall, she got up & got her bow out and joined the archers.

Tonstad39 said:
Distressed for the living, she sprinted at the wall, quickly grabbed the rope and started climbing. After she got to the top of the wall, she got up & got her bow out and joined the archers.
'it's over...' One of them would say, the bodies of rebels and Kingdom soldiers laying everywhere

Vorkaysus said:
'it's over...' One of them would say, the bodies of rebels and Kingdom soldiers laying everywhere
"How many did we lose?" Cutane asked with an overtone of sadness

Tonstad39 said:
"LEOFRIC"she called out
he'd rush up to her 'what-- something wrong?' he'd ask, Roghvar at his side, both of their swords blade's seeming to have turned red with blood

Vorkaysus said:
he'd rush up to her 'what-- something wrong?' he'd ask, Roghvar at his side, both of their swords blade's seeming to have turned red with blood
"I wanted to make sure you were still alive!" Cutane said

Vorkaysus said:
'What? you think i'd die from a few rebels? You insult me...' he'd say with a joking sort of tune to it
"I was just worried about you, I just wanted to make sure that you were living" Cutane said

Tonstad39 said:
"Well in all troops, they're bound to loose someone, I was just making sure" Cutane said
'i'm fine... glad you worried though... so, what's the situation?' he'd ask

Vorkaysus said:
he'd return her hug
"By the way, Lord Revious wants his people to integrate peacefully with the kingdom's people & self peace." Cutane said

Tonstad39 said:
"By the way, Lord Revious wants his people to integrate peacefully with the kingdom's people & self peace." Cutane said
'what do you mean... 'self peace'?' Roghvar would ask

Users who are viewing this thread

Back