• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Old Age of Avaria

Vorkaysus said:
'maybe.... never know.' he'd reply
"I know that the Suome tribe were close allies with the Vikings for quite some time, so maybe they migrated down during down to the kingdom during one of many Viking raids." Cutane conjectured

Tonstad39 said:
"I know that the Suome tribe were close allies with the Vikings for quite some time, so maybe they migrated down during down to the kingdom during one of many Viking raids." Cutane conjectured
'possibly...' he'd say, once at the lodge dismounting his horse, offering his help to help her off hers

Vorkaysus said:
'possibly...' he'd say, once at the lodge dismounting his horse, offering his help to help her off hers
She hold's Leofric's hand as she gets off the horse. Once off, she wraps her arm around Leofric.

Vorkaysus said:
he'd hold her close to him, hugging her in a sort
As they walk into the lodge, the tables were being set for the evening dinner as the man behind the desk addresses a lengthy line.

Vorkaysus said:
he'd walk up to the desk
One of the receptionists told Leofric "if you want a room, wait in line please" as she ponted to the line of 21 people consisting of humans & revenants alike.

Tonstad39 said:
One of the receptionists told Leofric "if you want a room, wait in line please" as she ponted to the line of 21 people consisting of humans & revenants alike.
(there's not really any revenants in the city xD , they don't have any undead citizens, they're just used to the undead) 'Hmmm... What about i give you forty silver and we can forget the line...' he'd say

Vorkaysus said:
(there's not really any revenants in the city xD , they don't have any undead citizens, they're just used to the undead) 'Hmmm... What about i give you forty silver and we can forget the line...' he'd say
"Do you have any connection to the royal family" the receptionist politely asked.

Tonstad39 said:
"Do you have any connection to the royal family" the receptionist politely asked.
'In a ways, actually... yes.' he'd say (he does, lords and barons are technically related to the Royals, and he was an adopted son of one)

Vorkaysus said:
'In a ways, actually... yes.' he'd say (he does, lords and barons are technically related to the Royals, and he was an adopted son of one)
"Okay you have the royal privilege of avoiding the line at the price of 40 silver, now what room would you like?" The receptionist says

Tonstad39 said:
"Now, we have room 208 available for 30 silver and the bribe money will bring you a total of 70 silver" the receptionist said
'not a problem...' he'd say, handing her the money

Users who are viewing this thread

Back