• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Old Age of Avaria

Vorkaysus said:
'I never thought about it...' he'd respond
"When I was mortal, I was always just fascinated with how the Vikings could decifer stories and messages from odd markings on paper &I I want to learn how to decifer said messages" Cutane said

Tonstad39 said:
"When I was mortal, I was always just fascinated with how the Vikings could decifer stories and messages from odd markings on paper &I I want to learn how to decifer said messages" Cutane said
'huh... well, alot of nobles read these things called 'books' and 'scrolls'... they have messengers bring them, and the messenger doesn't say what needs to be told, just hands them that... it's like their 'secret code' in a ways, pretty smart...' he'd say

Vorkaysus said:
'huh... well, alot of nobles read these things called 'books' and 'scrolls'... they have messengers bring them, and the messenger doesn't say what needs to be told, just hands them that... it's like their 'secret code' in a ways, pretty smart...' he'd say
"The reason I ask is that I spot a small bookshelf over there" Cutane said as she pointed toward said bookshelf

Tonstad39 said:
"I know they were with my old digs in the underworld, but how do I get there?" Cutane said
'your old... digs... in the underworld?.. Do you mean a place in the southern-lands?' he'd ask

Vorkaysus said:
'your old... digs... in the underworld?.. Do you mean a place in the southern-lands?' he'd ask
"I just get so mixed up, I had digs in both the actual underworld and the south faction." Cutane said

Vorkaysus said:
'what's a... dig?' he'd ask
"It's like a shed that undead have where their belongings are, undead don't need to rest so we simply have sheds that we keep our belongings. Clothes, skins, money and whatever your relatives put in your burial site" Cutane explained

Tonstad39 said:
"It's like a shed that undead have where their belongings are, undead don't need to rest so we simply have sheds that we keep our belongings. Clothes, skins, money and whatever your relatives put in your burial site" Cutane explained
'ah...' he'd say 'well, you can always just go back to the southern-lands... not like they'll notice who you are...' he'd say

Vorkaysus said:
'ah...' he'd say 'well, you can always just go back to the southern-lands... not like they'll notice who you are...' he'd say
"Say, how far are we from the wall?" Cutane asked

Vorkaysus said:
'five miles-- Roghvar told us... we came five miles from the wall to here-- same distance back.' he'd say
"When would be a good time to go over there?" Cutane said

Vorkaysus said:
'maybe tomorrow, i'd like to to spend the night with you...' he'd say, putting an arm around her
"Me too, warhorse" Cutane flirtatiously said while gently stroking Leofric.

Vorkaysus said:
he'd pull her a little bit closer to him, putting her on his lap
"Warriors flirt with death every day, few warriors actually flirt with the dead, you're really something special" Cutane said while wrapping her arm around his neck & turned her skull so her eye sockets would face Leofric

Users who are viewing this thread

Back