• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Old Age of Avaria

Tonstad39 said:
"Warriors flirt with death every day, few warriors actually flirt with the dead, you're really something special" Cutane said while wrapping her arm around his neck & turned her skull so her eye sockets would face Leofric
'Oh- nah...' he'd reply 'You're special to me... and that's all that matters right now.' he'd say

Vorkaysus said:
'Oh- nah...' he'd reply 'You're special to me... and that's all that matters right now.' he'd say
"Thanks, I haven't received compliments like that in over 160 seasons!" Cutane said

Vorkaysus said:
he'd yawn, 'but first, i need to tend to the needed things as a living person...' he'd say
"Oh of course you do that & hay, with a skin, maybe it'll feel more normal for you"

Last edited by a moderator:
Tonstad39 said:
"Oh of course you do that & hay, with a skin, maybe it'll feel more normal for you"
he'd put her back on the couch, walking over to the bed and laying down, going to sleep

Vorkaysus said:
'goodnight...' he'd say, falling asleep
The bed, not having enough room for two, she decided to stand up and wait for him to go into deep sleep, she wanted to go limp on top of Leofric so he wakes with a morning suprise of a skull peering down at him.

Tonstad39 said:
The bed, not having enough room for two, she decided to stand up and wait for him to go into deep sleep, she wanted to go limp on top of Leofric so he wakes with a morning suprise of a skull peering down at him.
he'd already be quite asleep

Tonstad39 said:
Cutane silently walked over to Leofric and went limp on top of him with her skull on his head
He'd open one eye, looking at her. 'Thought you Learned that I can't be surprised way back when...' He'd say

Vorkaysus said:
He'd open one eye, looking at her. 'Thought you Learned that I can't be surprised way back when...' He'd say
Cutane still remained limp while thinking "maybe I should stop doing this"

Tonstad39 said:
Cutane still remained limp while thinking "maybe I should stop doing this"
'you're still adorable to me, though...' he'd say, chuckling, putting an arm around her, going back to sleep

Vorkaysus said:
'you're still adorable to me, though...' he'd say, chuckling, putting an arm around her, going back to sleep
Cutane knew fully now that suprises don't amuse Leofric, so she just laid pat as Leofric slept.

Tonstad39 said:
Cutane knew fully now that suprises don't amuse Leofric, so she just laid pat as Leofric slept.
he'd wake up hours later when the light of day reached over the city walls

Users who are viewing this thread

Back