• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Old Age of Avaria

Vorkaysus said:
'I need to come here more often, then...' he'd say, handing her the money, afterwards eating the food like before, it being gone in minutes
The wench came back grabbed Leofric's plate and asked "So, who's the lucky lady?" While looking at Cutane.

Tonstad39 said:
The wench came back grabbed Leofric's plate and asked "So, who's the lucky lady?" While looking at Cutane.
'She's Cutane, best stranger I ever got to know...' he'd say

Vorkaysus said:
'She's Cutane, best stranger I ever got to know...' he'd say
Cutane said with a hint of awe "how can you tell my gender?" The wench responded "if you see enough undead, you can tell. Like for instance make skeletons tend to have wider ribs than females. They also tend to be taller as well" she told Cutane as she took Leofric's plate behind a wooden door.

Cutane said "so, now to return that key"

Tonstad39 said:
Cutane said with a hint of awe "how can you tell my gender?" The wench responded "if you see enough undead, you can tell. Like for instance make skeletons tend to have wider ribs than females. They also tend to be taller as well" she told Cutane as she took Leofric's plate behind a wooden door.
Cutane said "so, now to return that key"
'right then...' he'd say, getting in line to return the key

Tonstad39 said:
The receptionist held her hand out above the oak counter and said "did you pay for your room already?"
'I did.' he'd say, handing it to her

Last edited by a moderator:
Vorkaysus said:
'I did.' he'd say, handing it to her
"Have a good day, NEXT" the receptionist said shooing him off as Cutane got up and walked out via the front door and held it open for Leofric.

Tonstad39 said:
"Have a good day, NEXT" the receptionist said shooing him off as Cutane got up and walked out via the front door and held it open for Leofric.
he'd walk out, 'thank you' he'd say to her

Vorkaysus said:
'it's a plan' he'd say, arriving at the wall a little bit later
Cutane would go up the stone steps and ask the armored men "can you put a rope down into the south faction, I want to get my skins from my old digs, they'd be useful in stealth missions

Tonstad39 said:
Cutane would go up the stone steps and ask the armored men "can you put a rope down into the south faction, I want to get my skins from my old digs, they'd be useful in stealth missions
'Of course...' they'd say, one getting some rope, tying it down to the ramparts, tossing it off the other side

Vorkaysus said:
'Of course...' they'd say, one getting some rope, tying it down to the ramparts, tossing it off the other side
Cutane slid down into the south faction and started on her quest to find her old digs, but before embarking she said "it may be more than a day before I get there, so don't be alarmed if it takes me a while to come back, bye" Cutane said while waving

Tonstad39 said:
Cutane slid down into the south faction and started on her quest to find her old digs, but before embarking she said "it may be more than a day before I get there, so don't be alarmed if it takes me a while to come back, bye" Cutane said while waving
Leofric would wave back, the guards nodding

Vorkaysus said:
Leofric would wave back, the guards nodding
Cutane now went down the dark path in search of her old digs traversing black and misty forest after black and misty forest. Something about this reminded her of pergatory, the ambient silence, the misty surroundings and the fact that all she could do is walk @Rui @Nexion

A figure shrouded in black came into view. She was blindfolded, a shawl hanging off of her pale, thin shoulders.

He left. Abandoned me...

Now what shall I do?

She was stranded God-knows-where after her so called savior slaughtered the fallen who'd enslaved her. She'd waited for this for so long, but now? Now what?

Selene heard footsteps, her head snapping in the direction of the noise.

"Who's there?" She called.

@Tonstad39 @Vorkaysus

Tonstad39 said:
Cutane now went down the dark path in search of her old digs traversing black and misty forest after black and misty forest. Something about this reminded her of pergatory, the ambient silence, the misty surroundings and the fact that all she could do is walk @Rui @Nexion
(that'd be you, Ton xD )

Rui said:
A figure shrouded in black came into view. She was blindfolded, a shawl hanging off of her pale, thin shoulders.
He left. Abandoned me...

Now what shall I do?

She was stranded God-knows-where after her so called savior slaughtered the fallen who'd enslaved her. She'd waited for this for so long, but now? Now what?

Selene heard footsteps, her head snapping in the direction of the noise.

"Who's there?" She called.

@Tonstad39 @Vorkaysus
"I-I'm Cutane, I'm on a quest to get my skins back what are you out here for" Cutane asked while trying to make sense of the white, blindfolded creature.

"I'm lost," she replied, "I'm Sel." She said simply, not wanting to give the stranger her full name.

They could recognize my name, realize what I can do...

I thought the blindfold would be a dead give away.

She sighed, "I can't see."

@Tonstad39

Users who are viewing this thread

Back