• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Old Age of Avaria

Tonstad39 said:
Cutane got up to the wall and asked "so, are you going to take off her blindfold?"
'Well, did it seem like an appropriate time at the moment before?' he'd ask, 'Oh yeah, Leofric was also sent out to the King...' he'd add

Vorkaysus said:
'Well, did it seem like an appropriate time at the moment before?' he'd ask, 'Oh yeah, Leofric was also sent out to the King...' he'd add
"So the blindfold stays on?" Asked cutane

She panicked, "no, no, please keep it on!" It was too late, and it fell, revealing her silver eyes, sparkling with some celestial power. She looked around, seeing the energy of those around her, shimmering sillouettes in the darkness she lived in. She saw glimmers of the past, of the present, how they'd come to be and how they would cease to exist.

She covered her eyes with her hand.

"Please, give it back..." She murmured, her voice a tense whisper, cracking as she spoke.

The calm exterior shell had been cracked.

@Vorkaysus @Tonstad39

Rui said:
She panicked, "no, no, please keep it on!" It was too late, and it fell, revealing her silver eyes, sparkling with some celestial power. She looked around, seeing the energy of those around her, shimmering sillouettes in the darkness she lived in. She saw glimmers of the past, of the present, how they'd come to be and how they would cease to exist.
She covered her eyes with her hand.

"Please, give it back..." She murmured, her voice a tense whisper, cracking as she spoke.

The calm exterior shell had been cracked.

@Vorkaysus @Tonstad39
"One of those psychics, I see" Cutane said as she turned to Selena

"It's just the sun!" She lied, slowly removing her hands, "I-it burns. My eyes are sensitive." She murmured, turning her head downwards. She kept her eyes closed, ashamed of her deformity.

Rui said:
"It's just the sun!" She lied, slowly removing her hands, "I-it burns. My eyes are sensitive." She murmured, turning her head downwards. She kept her eyes closed, ashamed of her deformity.
"Well then why were your eyes sparkling with power then?" Cutane said having seen similar curses in the south faction.

Tonstad39 said:
"Oh" Cutane said as she turned to Leofric asking "can you put her blindfold back on"
(It's Roghvar) 'Sorry-- of course-- I didn't mean to-- uhm-- apologies, miss...' he'd say, putting it back on her, getting up, seeming ashamed.

@Rui @Tonstad39

Last edited by a moderator:
"It's alright...it was bound to happen." Selene murmured, "Do not be upset. You didn't know." She 'looked' up towards him. "Thank you for putting it back. Some would rather leave it off; laugh at the freak." Her expression turned sour in a moment, memories cycling through her mind's eye.

Rui said:
"It's alright...it was bound to happen." Selene murmured, "Do not be upset. You didn't know." She 'looked' up towards him. "Thank you for putting it back. Some would rather leave it off; laugh at the freak." Her expression turned sour in a moment, memories cycling through her mind's eye.
'If... There's anything you would need done, then... I would be obliged to help.' he'd say to her

She shook her head, "I am fairly self sufficient, minus the obvious things, such as walking in the proper direction without some aid."

She smiled faintly.

"Thank you, though."

@Vorkaysus

Rui said:
She shook her head, "I am fairly self sufficient, minus the obvious things, such as walking in the proper direction without some aid."
She smiled faintly.

"Thank you, though."

@Vorkaysus
'of course, my offer will still stand...' he'd say

"But what will we do with her?" Cutane asked "we can't just hold her captive like she was in back in the south faction"

'Easy' a voice would say from down below the wall on the northern side, 'We let her go.... as it should be...' it would finish, the prince with a crown on his head riding up to the walls, an army oddly in black-and-blue tabards with a white eagle in the middle of them marching behind him, he himself bearing the insignia on his surcoat.

'The king... is no more... and I have taken up the throne... and thus I order upon the land a new order, making this kingdom the vanguards of the realm. the peacekeepers, and balancers of order and justice. I have formed the Kingdom of Selux.' he'd say as he'd come to the base of the wall

@Rui@Tonstad39

'Easy' a voice would say from down below the wall on the northern side, 'We let her go.... as it should be...' it would finish, the prince with a crown on his head riding up to the walls, an army oddly in black-and-blue tabards with a white eagle in the middle of them marching behind him, he himself bearing the insignia on his surcoat.

'The king... is no more... and I have taken up the throne... and thus I order upon the land a new order, making this kingdom the vanguards of the realm. the peacekeepers, and balancers of order and justice. I have formed the Kingdom of Selux.' he'd say as he'd come to the base of the wall

@Rui@Tonstad39

"You do know how to use a tapping came right?" Cutane asked looking at the blindfolded woman.

She shook her head softly.

"I haven't ever used one, I've never had the chance or need." She explained. "Being imprisoned and all."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back