• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Old Age of Avaria

'And of course, you also have to hope that the southern border doesn't fall, otherwise you'll be joining the people on the other side of it... in which is where me and my men are marching to, to make sure it doesn't...' he'd say

Vorkaysus said:
'And of course, you also have to hope that the southern border doesn't fall, otherwise you'll be joining the people on the other side of it... in which is where me and my men are marching to, to make sure it doesn't...' he'd say
"You still have to pay me that 370 silver, weather it be right here or by mail, you still have to pay me." The lodge keeper said

Last edited by a moderator:
Vorkaysus said:
'who's gonna make me? the guards...? heh...' he'd snicker
@Tonstad39
"No, the law, if you don't pay me back within thirty days, I'll gladly have the royal guard arrest you for fraud!" The lodgekeeper said as Cutane said "don't worry I'll see to it that Leofric pays you guys by mail" the lodgekeeper then said "your skeleton freind still creeps me out!"

Tonstad39 said:
"No, the law, if you don't pay me back within thirty days, I'll gladly have the royal guard arrest you for fraud!" The lodgekeeper said as Cutane said "don't worry I'll see to it that Leofric pays you guys by mail" the lodgekeeper then said "your skeleton freind still creeps me out!"
he'd roll his eyes, walking out the door

Tonstad39 said:
Cutane went out and walked behind him and said "look on the bright side, at least we have 30 days to pay!"
'royal guards my arse, i'll get one of them myself...' he'd say

Tonstad39 said:
Cutane went out and walked behind him and said "look on the bright side, at least we have 30 days to pay!"
he'd walk up to the Lord from before, the man looking at him

'Ah, there you are, it's still going to take a while before we're ready to march...' he'd say

'Not that, the innkeepar wants me to pay three-hundred-and-seventy silver for a room...' he'd say

'that's an inane ammount, the best one at maximum would cost fifty...' he'd say

'that's what i said...' Leofric responding

'Well then, what did he threaten you with....'

'Getting the Royal Guard.' Leofric saying

'Now that's a new one... I'll see to it you're not bothered, maybe lower the price at the very least. But i need to handle my own men first...' The Lord saying

Leofric nodding to him, turning back to Cutain 'Done, just have to make the right friends...' he'd say, smirking

Tonstad39 said:
"What good would that do, it would just increase your bounty and because you'd be wanted, you wouldn't do business with the king because you don't want him putting you in the dungeon, so what would that accomplish?" Cutane consoled as people stared at the undead. (Update: I didn't see the post in the middle when I made this)
(sooo, void that then or... idk what to do xD )

Vorkaysus said:
'Ah, there you are, it's still going to take a while before we're ready to march...' he'd say

'Not that, the innkeepar wants me to pay three-hundred-and-seventy silver for a room...' he'd say

'Now that's a new one... I'll see to it you're not bothered, maybe lower the price at the very least. But i need to handle my own men first...' The Lord saying

Leofric nodding to him, turning back to Cutain 'Done, just have to make the right friends...' he'd say, smirking
Vorkaysus said:

"Okay, you win I do apologize for having an insane amount for a room, I'll make you pay the usual 50 silver, you now just have to give me 20 silver" the lodge keeper told the lord. Cutane said "yeah 400 is a lot for a room, and hopefuly he corrected it" as people stared at the undead.

Tonstad39 said:
"Okay, you win I do apologize for having an insane amount for a room, I'll make you pay the usual 50 silver, you now just have to give me 20 silver" the lodge keeper told the lord. Cutane said "yeah 400 is a lot for a room, and hopefuly he corrected it" as people stared at the undead.
'right then...' Leofric would say, handing him the twenty silver

Tonstad39 said:
"We'll all swell that ends well I guess" Cutane said as she grabbed Leofric by the arm.
'well, lead on, love.' he'd say to her, letting her tug him along if she wished

Vorkaysus said:
'well, lead on, love.' he'd say to her, letting her tug him along if she wished
The two walked out of the lodge as all the shops that were closed before we're now open, from smiths to bakers, the villaige, as small as it is, is vibrant with commerce.

Tonstad39 said:
The two walked out of the lodge as all the shops that were closed before we're now open, from smiths to bakers, the villaige, as small as it is, is vibrant with commerce.
he'd hold her arm in his, looking around the place.

'You know... you're alot different than i first though you would be like...' he'd say to her

Vorkaysus said:
he'd hold her arm in his, looking around the place.
'You know... you're alot different than i first though you would be like...' he'd say to her
"Well when I'm trying to sneak into the castle your personality wouldn't rally show up, would it" villagers stop and stare at the first fallen that they'd ever seen.

Tonstad39 said:
"Well when I'm trying to sneak into the castle your personality wouldn't rally show up, would it" villagers stop and stare at the first fallen that they'd ever seen.
'true...' he'd say

Vorkaysus said:
'true...' he'd say
"So, how would I be of service at the Southern walls as opposed to serving the God of death?" Cutane asked as they walked past the daily street market.

'The Lord leading us says you're one of them, and thus they'll listen to you... All the messengers and attempts of communication have failed, and the last time they sent a messenger he came back without a head...' he'd say to her

@Tonstad39

Vorkaysus said:
'The Lord leading us says you're one of them, and thus they'll listen to you... All the messengers and attempts of communication have failed, and the last time they sent a messenger he came back without a head...' he'd say to her
@Tonstad39
"Ahh one of those undercover jobs" Cutane says as venders see undead for the first time.

Tonstad39 said:
"I was doing a lot of stealth for Chatun or whatever name the kingdom refrerrs him to!" Cutane said ignoring people's gazes.
'the only thing we've figured out about the so-called 'God of Undeath' in his mortal form that leads the legions of undead is him name, Revius... He's more of a coward though, god my arse... never shown his face on the battlefield.' he'd say

Vorkaysus said:
'the only thing we've figured out about the so-called 'God of Undeath' in his mortal form that leads the legions of undead is him name, Revius... He's more of a coward though, god my arse... never shown his face on the battlefield.' he'd say
"To be fair, how often does the king appear on the battlefield" Cutane said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back