• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Model Family

"Liana think about what you just asked me, i just got home from work do you think i have paper?" Mike said

johndoe said:
"Liana think about what you just asked me, i just got home from work do you think i have paper?" Mike said
Liana tried to think for a moment. "Yes, because work requires papers!" She concluded.

"liana i work as a zookeeper" mike says "zookeeper's don't have paper but there is some in the top draw of my desk in my room"

"then i go to the zookeeper office and get some" Mike says smiling as Liana had never showed this much interest in his job "if you want we can go to the zoo together sometime i'll show you what i do"

johndoe said:
"then i go to the zookeeper office and get some" Mike says smiling as Liana had never showed this much interest in his job "if you want we can go to the zoo together sometime i'll show you what i do"
Liana shrugged. "Mom says she can't take me anywhere." She says simply. "I don't know if I'm allowed anywhere. I need paper. Do you have paper?"

Liana stole some of Mike's paper, then realized she misplaced her pen. She cursed loudly and ran down stairs again. "Fucking PENS!" She shouts, kicking a chair in frustration.

"Yay! Thank you Mel!" August said picking up the cake as he began eating it. He heard all the commotion downstairs and laughed a bit at how easily Liana misplaced her things. He ate it almost protecting it with his body so that no one could steal any 'I'd imagine there's a whole cake downstairs.'

@DarknessWithin

Liana muttered curses and went into the kitchen, where she spotted cake. "Hm." Is all she said, going into the fridge to dig out a an experiment she had conducted with grass and a few chemicals. "That didn't work." She said as she dumped out the jar into the sink. The grass didn't dissolve.

Seeing someone finally entering the kitchen, Caroline gently taps on the window. Butterflies leaping inside, she adjusts her smile and hopes not to scare the gentleman with the cake.

mike saw liana come in and dump something down the sink "want some cake li?" mike asked taking a bite

johndoe said:
mike saw liana come in and dump something down the sink "want some cake li?" mike asked taking a bite
"No, I'm busy. I need to find the right combination of bleach and .1 mol hydrochloric acid to dissolve grass" Liana mutters. "Wanna help me get the right kind of grass?"

[QUOTE="Countess of Rothes]Seeing someone finally entering the kitchen, Caroline gently taps on the window. Butterflies leaping inside, she adjusts her smile and hopes not to scare the gentleman with the cake.

[/QUOTE]
(Hi! Did you sign up?)

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent](Hi! Did you sign up?)

[/QUOTE](no she's new i told her she needs to though)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back