• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Model Family

"Well just get whatever looks good I only know about these because we used them in the zoo" mike said

Liana went through the store, very confused. It seemed that this store didn't sell just grass kits. There was a lot more stuff there than just grass kits. Liana scratched her head. "Where is the grass?"

Liana walked into the seventh aisle, looking at the grass kits. She picked the one with the plainest packaging and gave it to Mike. "This one."

johndoe said:
"Fir the kit silly" mike says walking to self checkout
"Why do we have to pay? The American dollar is not backed by anything. It is only as valuable as you believe it is. I think it's fancy green paper." Liana muttered.

"we have to pay because that's how stores make money and that's how the world works i thought you had an i.q of 255" Mike says

johndoe said:
"we have to pay because that's how stores make money and that's how the world works i thought you had an i.q of 255" Mike says
"But money is fundamentally valueless!" Liana protested. "You are just contributing to a system that values green paper over most other, truly useful products."

"well liana i can't answer you all i know is we pay or get arrested" mike says getting into the car

johndoe said:
"well liana i can't answer you all i know is we pay or get arrested" mike says getting into the car
"Now that is another thing. I don't see why laws are so lenient. I think that if we punished people more for smaller crimes, people would be less likely to do the smallest things, let alone the big things."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back