• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Model Family

johndoe said:
mike thought about it "i don't know" Mike said "ok fine why not but you have to promise to do exactly what i say, i'll go run and tell your brother"
Liana brightened. "Wait, really! Oh my god, thank you!!!"

mike smiled "no problem go" mike ran and told august they were going out "ok let's get going get in the car"

johndoe said:
mike smiled "no problem go" mike ran and told august they were going out "ok let's get going get in the car"
Liana did so happily, buckling her seat belt. "Oh this so exciting!" She grinned.

Mike laughs again "in most people's perspective you mean gut be considered cocky or arrogant"

johndoe said:
Mike laughs again "in most people's perspective you mean gut be considered cocky or arrogant"
"Arrogance in undue pride in abilities. I have an IQ of 255. That is more intelligent than Einstein. I am smarter than everyone around me."

Last edited by a moderator:
Avery smiled as he looked out the window and saw Mike and Liana leaving to go to the store. "A grass growing kit? I didn't think they made those." Avery said as he turned around and picked up the empty plate that once held cake on it. "Thank you for the cake Mel." He said turning to look at her before heading downstairs and placing the plate in the sink washing it before placing it on the dryer rack. He looked around the house having absolutely no idea of what to do and signed a bit scratching of his head.

@DarknessWithin

johndoe said:
Mike smiles "you know intelligence isn't the only thing you need"
Liana laughed. "I know that. That's why I spend so much time experimenting. I've learned so much that I can do stuff like that."

johndoe said:
"So your going to be single forever?" Mike asked
"We are all single. That's why it is inappropriate to refer to gender-nonconforming people 'they'. Since it is just one person, the correct pronoun is 'it'. Everyone is always single. If you have a romantic partner, you don't become multiple people. You are only you."

Mike responded "but isn't being in a relationship two people together so aren't it actually they?"

Last edited by a moderator:
johndoe said:
Mike responded "but isn't being in a relationship two people together ?"
"Not at all times. You aren't with each other every second of the day. And even if you a re together every second, each person is still only one person. The other person does not become you, and you don't become the other person."

Mike shook his head "from a logical standpoint yes but from an emotional standpoint they are one person"

"Don't be so cynical" mike said "here we are let's head in and grab the kit and then go home"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back