• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Model Family

Liana sat and watched the movie. When it ended, she was confused. "What the hell was that?" She asked, still trying to figure out why there was food coming down from the sky. "Why did he... And why was there a monkey?" Liana turned off the tv screen and sighed, going back to her sterile white room and picking up her planbook. Her parents had scheduled a social therapist for the afternoon that Liana was planning on skipping. Other than that, she was free to do whatever she wanted.

"Better than I was yesterday." He grabbed the remote and turned the volume up, he put the remote down and layed down on the bed next to Mike intedimg to play upside down. He was always up for a good challenge. He pressed the start button and waited for everything to load before he began playing. He quickly got up and ran over to Liana's room. "Hey Liana you can come play video games with us of your not busy." He said before skipping back into his room and lying upside down on the get again.

@Quiet Is Violent @johndoe

Mike smiled "I'm glad your feelings better I was thinking if you still feel this good we could play soccer in the backyard" me mike pressed start and began playing @JayKuro @Quiet Is Violent

Last edited by a moderator:
Liana heard her brother outside her door and narrowed her eyes. "I'm busy!" She snapped, turning on her white noise generator.

Mike heard liana yell at August "I'm going to go talk to her be back in a minute,ok" he said getting up and walking to lianas room "liana its mike can I come in?" @JayKuro @Quiet Is Violent

Last edited by a moderator:
"Yeah I'd like that." August said as Mike left and he continued playing the game rolling over after feeling the blood begin to rush to his head.

@johndoe

"Mike, I need your help! I'm getting slaughtered out here!" August said as he panicked and started pushing random buttons hoping for the best. He managed to survive and killed several zombies as well, although he was just about dead at this point.

@johndoe

"I almost died..." August said as he began laughing a bit finding it a lot easier to play with Mike than by himself. Well for one thing Mike was definetly taking most the damage so it was a lot easier since August was in the back killing them from a shirt distance.

@johndoe

"Excuse me" mike says pausing the game and picking August up and throwing him on the bed "you know what happens to weasels" he says tickling August @JayKuro

"Hey! Stop it!" August said between laughs as he tries to push Mike away from him. "You know how ticklish I am!" He said as tears began forming in his eyes dpi rom the laughter.

@johndoe

"Ok ok" mike says laughing he checks the time "well sorry but I have to head to work call me if you need anything" (got to go in real life.night)

(Good night)

"Okay I will." August said sitting up as he turned off the game and put the controllers back. He looked through a few more movies picking out a few that he was going to watch a little later on.

@johndoe

The sweet smell of baking spread through the mansion,entering through every room and leaving a delicate warmth inside.
Melody made sure to make the white chocolate icing perfect on top,then started to place a few strawberries for decoration. Happily,the point seemed perfect. She imagined her brothers would come barging in soon to get a piece,but August would probably be in his room still. So she cut a piece of the cake and allowed it cool off before quickly going up to the boy's room. Knocking on the door gently,Melody placed a piece of cake in August's table.

"How about going out for some sun today,Gus?" She had a smile on her face as she opened the windows to allow light to enter. @JayKuro

tumblr_mubrseh4481sn8j66o1_500.gif

August looked over and saw Melody walking in with some cake. "I wanna go outside!" August said excitedly as he kept searching to find a movie he hadn't seen before. he kind of wanted to see a scary movie, but then he decided against it since it would obviously scare him. He finally Decided on the first home alone movie and put it on his bed. "Is this for me?" He asked looking at the cake on his table. It looked really good, like a Melody classic, 'she's always so good at baking sweets!' He thought smiling.

@DarknessWithin

liana stared at the blank wall for hours on end, as if she could see something there. "General relativity.." She whispered to herself. "General relativity equation..." Her eyes wandered her room quickly before she jumped to her feet and ran downstairs. "Pen, pen, pen, pen" she repeated, searching through everything to find a pen. She ran up to August's room and poked her head inside. "Do you have a pen?"

@JayKuro

Melody didn't listen to it when Liana barged in,of course. But she saw the movement at the door from the corner of her eye,and turned in time to read the girl's lips.

"Another genius invention,sis?" She pulled a pen for her pocket and handled it over to Liana. Turning her attention back to August,she replied to his question with a smile. "We can go outside today,sure. And of course the cake is for you. Just eat it fast or I'm going to steal it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back