• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Model Family

mike shook his head "you know li your pretty smart" he then walked to the living room "if you go back upstairs please tell august to come down stairs"

johndoe said:
mike shook his head "you know li your pretty smart" he then walked to the living room "if you go back upstairs please tell august to come down stairs"
Liana shrugged. "I'm not smart. If I were smart, mom and dad would let me leave the house." She said in a matter-of-fact manner. "You sure you don't wanna help me get new samples?"

"liana you know that's why mom and dad don't let you leave the house" Mike said "what kind of samples do you need?

johndoe said:
"liana you know that's why mom and dad don't let you leave the house" Mike said "what kind of samples do you need?
"I need bladed grass that has not been mowed or exposed to pesticides." Liana explains. "Usually it takes me a few hours to find enough to test."

johndoe said:
mike stood up "ok let's get to work were do we start?"
"The back yard." Liana says, walking over to the door and opening it. "There's one spot that the gardeners always forget to mow, but it might be tricky getting you down there."

mike sighed "it wasn't laugh out loud funny it was just like...i don't know how to explain it"

johndoe said:
mike sighed "it wasn't laugh out loud funny it was just like...i don't know how to explain it"
Liana shrugged, leading Mike to the spot she was talking about. It was right underneath a rock that jutted out and covered a small area. Liana crawled under and started picking grass blades.

Liana handed him a carefully picked blade of grass. "Make sure there are no holes, insects, or other abnormalities on it. If it is clean, put it in a jar."

Liana cursed loudly. "Damn it! Ugh!!" She get up and runs a hand through her hair. "Now I have to factor that in to my calculations. Ughhhhh."

"you know if you want i'm sure we can get you a grass growing kit to put in your room" Mike says

johndoe said:
"you know if you want i'm sure we can get you a grass growing kit to put in your room" Mike says
Liana paused for a moment. "Yes, that would work much better than trying to find grass out here, wouldn't it." She said. "That's a great idea."

johndoe said:
"i'm glad you think so do you want me to go get it now?" Mike says standing up
"Can I come?" Liana asks, already knowing the answer would probably be no. She was rarely allowed outside of the house.

mike thought about it "i don't know" Mike said "ok fine why not but you have to promise to do exactly what i say, i'll go run and tell your brother"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back