• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Land of Fiore (Fairy Tail RP)

Should we Stray Away from Canon (Like w/ leaders and characters)

• Stay Close to Canon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only have some Overlap with Canon

• Stay Away from Canon

• Total voters
The Beast growls, wincing slightly at the chaos orb. It slashes at directly Falzar. "Dreamscape: Illusion!" Evie calls out, activating the magic circle above her head. Duplicates of Falzar appear all around the demon, making it confused on which is real. "That should confuse it for awhile" The Demon begins to slash at the duplicates, trying to find the real one.

This is where I stop the battle. I let all my magma sink into the ground and I kneel in front of January. I summon a collar of magma rocks and a leash so to speak and hand it to you. "I guess I lose the battle. I couldn't help to bring myself to hurt such a pretty face. So you win you ca do whatever you want to me for a week.

Falzar charges black energy in his foot, leaping in synch with his illusions. The army of false demons kick the hell rabbit in the head, slamming it into the ground.

January smirks. "And I didn't even have to use my trump card" She pats his head before walking away. "Start off by ditching the dog act, alright? I have a job to go on. Later" January waves before her entire body turns to water and sinks into the ground.

"Dreamscape: Sleep!" Evie creates a magic circle underneath the beast, activating a sleep spell. The monster falls asleep where it is and slowly shrinks back into its rabbit form.

Falzar continues to fall after his attack, plummeting to the ground.

"IDIDNTTHINKTHISTHROUGHIDIDNTTHINKTHISTHROUGHIDIDNTTHINKTHISTHROUGHIDIDNTTHINKTHISTHROUGH!"

"Dreamscape: Summon!" Evie quickly summons a giant pillow underneath Falzar, breaking his fall. "That wasn't thought through. Was it?"

The demon groaned and rolled backwards, flipping up.

"I didn't expect him to shrink! I was gonna land on him."

Falzar blushes and pokes Evie's forehead.

"But thanks for the pillow."

Evie pats his head a few times before smiling. "Any time idiot! Now lets to get that reward Money, then we can go apartment hunting for you!" She winks at him before skipping toward the center of the town. She stops, turns around, pick up the rabbit, then goes to the town center. "This is kinda important"

Qritz snored lightly as she continued napping beside her extinguished campfire. She had no home in Magnolia and couldn't find a place that she, a 12 year old(sometimes) could afford. She had resorted to camping out on the beach, which was annoying since sand kept getting blown into her face and it was cold at night, still it could be worse for her. (@Demonhunter you wanna help her?)

Lea pulls Sakura back to the guild hall where she sees an all too familiar scene "You two, knock it of!" she yells and runs over punching both Natsu and Gray against the head making them fall rather hard. Sakura smiles slightly as she walks towards the bar "Mira, can I have something with ice please? My magic is pretty low since I had to make four ice statues"

"Uh.. thanks I guess" Sakura says taking it, wondering what it's doing there, maybe Falzar had left it there or something, she'd ask later, for now she had something to replenish her magic with. (anyone wanna do Natsu and Gray, they just got punched by Lea)

Ashura pulled Erik to the beach again, for some reason feeling like he was meant to be here. Then he saw Qritz again. "Hey! What's up. You look cold." He checked his basket, finding he had everything he needed to cook tonight. "Wanna go back to my place for dinner? So long as you don't mind a few ghosts." @Metaphysics

Last edited by a moderator:
Qritz groggily nodded her response. "Y-yeah...*yawn*...I'd like to go..." She said tiredly as she tried to stand up. She pat the sand off of her clothing and gave Erik a slightly sleepy smile. "Let's go?"

"Note to self: never go on a village mission alone. Maybe I should ask Rouge next time.." Running a hand through his slightly sweaty and disheveled hair, he looked up at the sky, it was definitely late. Sighing he shook his head and headed towards the guildhall, "Man, what a day." He spoke as he walked inside.

Evie hands Falzar 70% of the reward before smiling. "Put this to good use and go look for an apartment" She smiles, patting his cheek playfully before walking back toward the merchant who gave them a ride to the village.

Falzar takes the money and flies back to Magnolia, before wandering the town to find a home.

After a while of searching, it dawns on Falzar that he cannot read, nor sign paperwork.

The demon wanders back to the Fairy Tail hall and throws himself onto a bench, sighing loudly.

"How does an illiterate boy rent an apartment?"

Erza walks up behind Falzar and shakes her head. "You are just like Natsu. Rushing ahead. Give me a week, and you'l be able to read" She says, grabbing the small demon by the back of his shirt and lifting him up.

(Then action it is) Darios, after the events of Argos, went back to his only place. On the streets of the market place, hoping someone care spare a small amount of either change or food. All he can do to survive. @Goddess Nebula

January walks down the street, carrying a small bag of groceries. She wasn't wearing her normal outfit, but instead a more simple get up all together. "I really hope that new dude was just joking about obeying me for a week, because that's just ridiculous" She mutters to herself, thinking about her fight with the new recruit earlier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back