• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Land of Fiore (Fairy Tail RP)

Should we Stray Away from Canon (Like w/ leaders and characters)

• Stay Close to Canon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only have some Overlap with Canon

• Stay Away from Canon

• Total voters
Evie laughs as the illusion fades "I found it pretty funny" She reaches down to help Falzar off the ground. "We need to get going, or we'll miss the train" She says quickly before rushing toward the train.

Falzar follows her onto the train, finding a booth to sit at. He yawns and realizes that his rest earlier didn't leave him that well rested. That on top of the brief transformation left him tired.

Falzar went wide eyed for a second, before losing consciousness. Due to the unexpected spell, his body sways, before his head slams down onto the table between the seats.

Evie reaches over the table and readjusts his head to be a least more comfortable before she leans back in the train seat and closes her eyes.

Lea pulls Sakura along "Come on, you're going to help me, some guy wants to rebuild his mansion, the worst part is, he had a huge ice sculpture" she fire dragon slayer.

Sakura sighs "Give me a sec" she says and gets free, she then starts looking around for gray, of course. Juvia is all over him "Ice make: Floor" she says freezing the floor causing the water mage to trip "So Gray, how are you feeling?" Sakura asks using the ice to get over to him quickly before breaking the ice again.

Shadow sneaks into Fairy Tail and looks around for Mira, upon seeing the one she's looking for she runs over "Mira, do you have a job I can do? My sister insisted on letting me going alone" she says quietly, she wasn't fond of the loud guild, but they were allowed to do jobs from there.

Tenebris stood in front of the village that was supposedly being terrorized by a demon, he sighs softly and headed straight for the head of the village, the sooner her got what he needed the better.

"Ah, you must be the Sabertooth Mage we've heard so much about!" The man boomed joyously, a bright smile on his face, Tenebris internally winced at his perkiness and wished he'd just give him the information he needed. Then again, he hadn't a clue that he was popular, he didn't pay much attention to the gossip and such. "I'm not sure if you have the right person you're speaking of, but could you please tell me what I need to know to slay your demon."

(holy sht this roleplay is still alive? I thought it was dead, I stopped getting notifications from it. Welp..)

That's really cool, and maybe you know we can battle if you want sometime." I say as I rub the back of my neck. "So do you know when the magic games are, because I will be really excited for them." I say as I put my fist into my hand.

"I wouldn't mind a battle! As for the grand magic games... I would say not for another 3 or 4 months" Sherria says, helping January off the floor. "Who's the new dude" January asks, brushing the dirt off her skirt as she stares at the man in front of her.

(Can anyone please do Gray?)

Lea leans against a wall, seriously, how long was Sakura going to take doing whatever, she spots a cloaked figure and she says "I don't think I've seen you before" "Really? We've bee here for a while now" Hikari says looking at the dragon slayer.

The mission had proved to be harder than he'd anticipated, maybe I should consider joining a team.. Quickly shaking it off he growled in irritation, his dark brown eyes shifting to black as a thin layer of darkness covered his body. "Dark make: Shadow rope!" He called out, thin wire-like ropes wrapping around the demon before he threw a shadow covered punch against the monsters skull, knocking it out cold.

Erik sighed as ashura led him along. life had been pretty good to him since the fight against the fairy tail members. He was still weary of his own abilities, but it had gotten easier to handle himself. he still had more dead friends than live ones but Quritz had perked his interest in the living. Ashura was pulling him around the bazar, looking for shiny things to add to her stash of misclanious trinkets she'd been collecting for years.

January nods slowly rubbing her head."Sorry you met me while I was drunk...I should never make a bet with Lyon" She laughs, still a bit confused. "So... whats ya magic newbie"

The train comes to a stop as Evie opens her eyes.
"We're here Falzar." She stands up and begins walking toward the Train Exit before stopping and waving her hand in front of Falzar, removing the sleep spell.

Falzar flings his head up, drooling on the table.

"Huh!? Wh- oh."

The demon stands up, cracking his neck, before following Evie off the train.

"It felt like no time passed."

Sakura manages to avoid Juvia's attacks and she leaves "Annoying" she mumbles and walks to Lea "The train right?" she asks earning a nod and the two head out. Hikari slightly waves at the two and she decides to see what there is to do, a lot of people had to rebuild after a lot of buildings were destroyed.

"Another Dragon Slayer?! Pooh, I thought I would be the only one" January pouts, crossing her arms at the new guy. "Dragon Slayer, First Generation, and I could take you down in a heartbeat with your fancy lacrima" She smirks, being he doesn't know her element.

"Loving benefits of dream magic. Come along, we have to catch a ride by a merchant to get to the village" Evie smiles walking out of the train station, glancing down at the request. She walks forward a few feet before running into a fountain and falling in. "Shit"

Falzar pulls Evie out of the fountain and sets her down, before creating a small rock beast.

"Sorry about this."

The demon places his fingers in Evie's ears before the Stone Dummy lets out a piercing roar, the sound wave generated displacing all the water from the dream mage's body into the air.

"Oh won't you stay to celebrate the accomplishment you've done? It would bring to joy my people if you would." In a way, Tenebris had no choice, Sting's scolding voice ringing through his head at the fact that he needed to learn how to be more social, but that wasn't exactly his strong point. With a sigh he gave in and nodded his head, the sound of Sting's scolding and the village heads pleading breaking him down. "Fine.." The darkness user allowed himself to be led to a seat and sat down, instantly being bombarded with food and maidens. A light blush stained his cheeks at the sudden amount of attention obviously not used to such things.

"Okay, Ow!" She says, rubbing her ears. "Thanks. but OW! You didn't need to murder my ear drums" She glares at him, patting his cheek. "But thank you for the blowdryer" She walks past the demon, smiling.

Okay Jan Jan. Lets have a duel. If I win you go on a date with me, but if you win I will do what ever you want for a week." I say as I look at you with a mischievous grin. "So are you up for a challenge?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back