• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Land of Fiore (Fairy Tail RP)

Should we Stray Away from Canon (Like w/ leaders and characters)

• Stay Close to Canon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only have some Overlap with Canon

• Stay Away from Canon

• Total voters
Evie slowly opens her eyes. She turns her head to see Falzar. "AH!" She stumbles backwards in shock, falling out of the infirmary bed..."Ow..." She mutters... sitting up off the floor.

(BTW all Canon characters are now awake)

"I'm fine" Evie stands up laughing. She rubs her head, being it did take part of the impact. "Glad to see your Awake Evie, Falzar had fun cuddling you while you were asleep" Mira says blatantly toward the two small children. "W-What?!" Evie's face turns a bright red when she heard that.

"Sure you didn't" Mire laughs, leaving the two. "That.... Was... something I didn't expect to hear" Evie admits. Her face still red. She quickly turns on her heels and slowly leaves the infirmary. "I should go on a job... Still need food funds" She laughs awkwardly, walking toward the request board.

Tenebris stood at the train station, his black hoodie covering the majority of his upper body, well, aside from the fact that he left it unzipped for the hole world to see his scarred abdomen. Not that he cared anyway, it was a habit he acquired when he first learned how to use magic. Sooner rather than later he stepped onto the boarding train that led to his destination and took a seat towards the back, the train ride for him would be a few hours so a nap couldn't possibly hurt.

Falzar stands in the infirmary for a moment, dumbfounded.

'How did I even end up there... Gh- Mirajane! It was her!'

The demon groans loudly in embarrassment. He returns to his room to find a note.

-NOTICE OF EVICTION-

This room will be needed for new recruits. You have 24 hours to move your possessions out.

-Makarov

"Why has everything gone wrong since I woke up?"

Evie walks over to Falzar holding a job request."Wanna join me on a job? Its worth more that I can need, why not join me!" She notices the Eviction notice and smirks. "Afterwords, we can go apartment hunting for you" She holds the request out toward Falzar.

"Alrighty!" She smiles, pulling him along to the train station. "The job is actually simple, tame a beast that is causing chaos in a small town. I'm not good at offensive magic, so maybe you can deal with the offence" She asks, dragging him along by his hand.

"Oh god.." Tenebris looked out the window of his past the station he was supposed to get off on, he'd slept longer than anticipated and was silently scolding himself for doing so. "Shadow passage." He muttered, turning himself into a shadow allowing him to slide through the train and out onto the tracks. Quickly so as to not get himself hit by a train, he hopped off the train tracks and headed back towards the station he needed.

Falzar pulls the girl to the train station and then looks to her.

"I have no idea what train we are taking, and the only modern language I can read is oriental script. It's up to you to find our train."

"Apparently I'll have to teach you how to read" She jokes, looking toward the signs. "This train! It's the closest we'll get the village" She walks toward the train slowly. She trips slightly before adjusting her heels.

"I'm fine. My heels are just being stupid." She admits, taking off both shoes. Her height goes down almost 2 inches when she takes them off. "Better"

She glares at him. "Oh, you don't like me being the same height, I have taller heels" She says sarcastically, summoning a pair of 3 inch heels from the dream world.

Falzar grins and throws his head back, as black hair flows down to his knees.

"Got heels to match this?"

The demon gloats and stares down at a nearly 2 foot gap between their heights.

Evie summons a magic circle at the end of her finger, "Dreamscape: Nightmare Illusion" She snaps her finger, activating the magic circle, changing her appearance to look like Valentine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back