• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Land of Fiore (Fairy Tail RP)

Should we Stray Away from Canon (Like w/ leaders and characters)

• Stay Close to Canon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only have some Overlap with Canon

• Stay Away from Canon

• Total voters
Lea glares and she runs of to him "Wing slasj of the fire dragon!", if she could distract him the others had a chance. She knew he'd either try to stop her or dodge, but both were fine, she just wished this wouls be over soon.

"Quick Cuddles! Throw me!" Qritz shouted. Cuddles complied by throwing her at the evil man. "Crystal Dragon's Radiant Claw!" She shouted as her arms were once more covered in crystalline claw armor. She then tried to smash said arms into him.

Terruptor slammed its fists on the ground once more, breaking its hands off. The beast quickly reformed its body about 3 meters shorter, but able bodied to keep fighting.

"Claw of the Water Dragon!" January slashes at him from the only angle that wasn't getting attacked.

Arogs gets slammed on all sides from the attacks, not able to summon a new constellation to give some defense. He falls to the ground, severely damaged from all the attacks. "I... Can't... Loose" he mutters before collapsing in exhaustion and damage.

(After the arc there is like a week time skip, so the guild hall that was destroyed will be rebuilt and stuff)

"Well... that could have got better personally... I'l go turn this dude into the council for you all. I think you have a guild hall to rebuild" January laughs, extending her hand toward the unconscious man. "Water Dragon Trap" She says calmly, surrounding the man with water, putting him in a water bubble. She turns on her heels and walks away from them, the water bubble floating behind her.

Mirajane enter the infirmary, holding some blankets. She notices Falzar passed out in a chair and giggles. She readjusts him slightly, so his head would at least be on the bed before turning on her heels and walking over to deal with everyone else.

Sakura looks at the guild hall, she had managed to fix the roof, but that was it, she sighs and walks back to the infirmary sitting next to Gray's bed, resting her arms on it and she lays her head on her arms falling asleep.

Lea sighs "Finally" she says and heads towards her guild "Wonder how the others are, I hope they wake up soon" she mumbles and looks at January "Oh yeah, you shouldn't hide who you are, if you're a dragon slayer then others can know, they'll find out eventually anyway".

"Ill take that suggestion to heart" She mutters, walking away.

(Alright. Second Arc Is Basically Over! Feel Free To Post! It'll Be Awhile Until Next Arc! -GN)

Falzar awakes within his dreams, sitting in a vast dark void.

"Strange, I normally dream of the grove."

"But this isn't a dream~"

The demon bolts up to see Valentine grinning at him.

"Valentine! You should be dead!"

"I am, but this isn't really me."

"Then what are you?"

"A figment of your nightmares!"

"What do you want witch?"

"Oh, I just want to talk."

The Nightmare mage sneers at Falzar, ready to make his life hell.

Evie sits in the dream world, talking casually with a nightmare mage.

"I thought all nightmares were total jerks to everyone they met" Evie admits, messing with a strand of white hair.

"Most aren't. It's the spirits they create that are pains" The mage laughs, messing with a strand of black hair.

"So Valentine was just a spirit. Damn she was scary"

"I never said they weren't powerful! People joke that our spirits we create are like Zeref's demons"

"Not all demons are bad ya know"

"True... I'll give you that much" The two mages giggle before the nightmare mage stands up and stretches.

"Maybe we will meet again. Evie was it?"

"Yeah... you'll have to tell me about that combination spell if we ever do"

"That's a deal!" The mage waves slightly before vanishing. Evie stands up and swipes her hand. A small screen appears, showing small circles with names of different guild wizards on them. If she was going to be stuck asleep, it would be good for her to do some monitoring of the dreams.

Markus walked if the front doors of Lamia Scale. When he entered he expected to see the guild members hustling and bustling to get jobs, or fights. Though what he saw surprised him. The guild was relatively quiet. So I went to jobs board looking for a job to pay this months rent.

Tenebris sighed in content as he sat in the library of the guild hall, a thin layer of darkness covered the room keeping the bustling sounds of his rowdy guild mates out. The library was his favorite place for two reasons, one, his other guild mates rarely came down here, two, he could keep the place quiet. It hadn't been long since he was released from prison and honestly he didn't care if they'd ever released him in the first place. But, in more ways than one, he was grateful that his guild master, Sting, had took him into his guild. Though at first he thought he wouldn't really fit in because of his anti-socializing personality and attitude he got along rather well with more than a few of the guild members. He and rouge had bonded quickly from the start from both being shadow/ darkness users, all in all no matter how well he hid it, he wouldn't trade his guild for anything in the world.

"So then, lets have a little chat."

"About what?"

"Oh you know, the guild and such."

Falzar feels a pang of guilt when the guild was mentioned. He had caused quite a bit of trouble for them.

"I just have to ask you, do you really think they will trust you?"

"I..."

"You nearly murdered one of their top Mages! of course, murder is nothing new to you."

Falzar stumbles back and lands on the ground, looking up at the grinning Valentine.

"Stop..."

"Stop what? The truth? You know its all true."

"..."

"Anyways, about Evie. Sure you protected her, but would she really respect your decision to assault Gray? Do you really think she will still like you?"

"Please..."

The demon shrinks back from Valentine's words, beginning to look younger.

"She will hate you, just like everyone else does. Everyone hates monsters."

"Stop it!"

Falzar had regressed to the form of a young child, crying out at the Nightmare.

"Stop what!? I'm just telling you how it is!"

"You're... You're right..."

The child grabs his knees and shivers. Valentine was right. He was a monster. No one would love a monster.

Evie notices a strong nightmare spirit. She quickly warps herself to the dream world with the nightmare. "Dreamscape: Dream Ruler!" Evie's voice echos in the darkness, before light flashes around her. She stands tall as her Dream Ruler Form. She extends her hand toward the nightmare looking identical to Valentine. "Leave now. or I shall turn you into nothing!" Her small voice booms loudly toward the nightmare.

"Aw rats. Gotta go kiddo! Hehe!"

In a black cloud of smoke, the nightmare vanishes. Falzar looks up to see Evie, and immediately looks down.

Sakura finds herself in an all too familiar dream, in front of a burning guild unable to move "Let me move" she says, but her legs won't work along, she can hear the screams of he comrades and friends as they're inside the burning building "Stop it!" she yells and the fire freezes completely as she falls to the ground holding her head "Stop hurting my friends" she whispers.

Evie flashes, returning to her normal all white dream outfit. "Something wrong Falzar? Did that nightmare do something wrong? Should I destroy it?" She asks, slowly walking over. She realized they were sitting in complete darkness. She holds out a hand. "Dreamscape: Restore" She whispers quietly, turning the dark void into the grove he normally dreams of.

January lays face down at the bar in Lamia scale. She made a bet with Lyon, and lost, somehow resulting in the poor child drunk. "Everything is spinning" She mumbles, trying to stand up. She instantly falls back into the chair. "January... did you seriously make another bet with Lyon" "Put the *Hic* Turkey in the freezer and *hic* fight me" "I'll take that as a yes"

I notice a January fall from the bar so I went over to her and asked, "Hey are you okay? Do you need me to help you to the infirmary?" I ask as walk over to you from the job board, because it didn't have anything high enough for my rent. As I walk towards January I notice she looks cute when she has a blush from drinking to much.

Last edited by a moderator:
AnarchyReins said:
I notice a girl fall from the bar so I went over to her and asked, "Hey are you okay? Do you need me to help you to the infirmary?" I ask as walk over to you from the job board, because it didn't have anything high enough for my rent. As I walk towards the girl I notice she looks cute when she has a blush from drinking to much.
(I know I'm not there at the moment in the rp, but anyone can be the 'she', it'd be better to be more specific)

"Fight me... spinning room" She mumbles from the floor. "She made a bet with Lyon... and somehow ended up Drunk... again" Sherria explained from the floor next to January. She looks up at the stranger who approached them. "Are you new to Lamia Scale. I've never seen you before"

Yeah I'm pretty new here. I just joined about 2 weeks ago. My name is Markus Steele, and I am a Magma Dragon Slayer. Nice to meet you." I say as I flash a lopsided grin and tilt my head to the side.

Evie places a hand on Falzar's shoulder. "Sorry? Sorry for what?? If its about the whole Gray thing, don't worry...I saw the whole thing" She admits, sitting in front of him. "I know Gray is fine and Alive. He wouldn't be dreaming if he wasn't" She laughs playfully. She gives him a kind smile as she readjusted her bangs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back