• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Land of Fiore (Fairy Tail RP)

Should we Stray Away from Canon (Like w/ leaders and characters)

• Stay Close to Canon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only have some Overlap with Canon

• Stay Away from Canon

• Total voters
"THEN LET'S GO! EVERYONE ON CUDDLES!" She shouted. Cuddles quickly started to grow. "Ah wait no Cuddles! Not in-!" She shouted before her precious pet squid's head powered through the ceiling. "...here..." She said dejectedly.

Erik laughed as cuddles took his master so literaly he blew the roof off this joint. "He seems exited." Erik walzed outside, keeping his sight on so that he could see every little sprit or ghost around and their trails. they usualy had useful information for him.

Falzar jolts out of his seat upon hearing the loud crash, and hears shouting outside.

"What in the hells?"

He sighs and sits back down. As long as danger didn't enter the infirmary, it wasn't his problem.

;sorry for my absents , life has been busy and I've been sick for a while so I'm trying to take it easy! We are gonna hopefully finish the arc today)

"We are close... I can almost taste them...Literally" Sheria giggles, before bolting off in a direction. She was able to taste the dark energy a lot better than before, meaning the Aura was still fresh.

Argos

"Heh, looks like they found me...but lets see just how crafty they can get." He said with a slight smirk. Power slowly radiated off of him as he decided which celestial spirits magic to use.

Lea follows Sheria, wondering who was responsible for this and beat that person up. She looks around and she keeps her guard up trying to get the location "Can't find any scent I don't know at all" she mumbles slightly annoyed.

Sheria skids to a stop, feeling a strong surge. "They might attack... Let me put a protection spell on you, making it harder to fall under his influence! Oh Winds that Protect the Heavens: Resist!" Magic Circles appear underneath everyone, as sky magic swirls around them, giving them protection.

"Well, if you could point where that person is we could try to do some damage before we are attacked" Lea says and she adds "Because this has gone on long enough".

"Time to make my move" As the skys turned grey, the celestial constalations began to become the only showing thing in the sky. One of them grew brighter than the rest.

"What a-about that guy o-over there?" Darios pointed to some guy on a near cliff area who seemed to be causing the sky to turn almost black

"Thats Him" She says, after casting the protection. "I'll stay behind in case someone need healing" She points in the general direction of the Aura. "Lets move!" January commands before bolting toward the dude.

Lea jumps up using her fire magic for an extra speed boost and she smirks "Roar of the fire dragon!" she calls aiming for that guy, she hoped that the protection spell would work or they would be doomed.

Sakura starts fixing the guild hall, after covering everything she can fall in with ice "This might take a while" she mumbles.

"Water..." The sign for Aquaris lit up in the sky. He was prepared for an offensive strike that he hopefully come back for a defensive. Argos just brushed aside the fire dragons roar with water, quickly putting it out and hitting the fire dragon slayer in the head

"W-Wait! I'm going to f-fight too!" Darios charged quick after behind January, with a huge chunk of water following right behind him.

Lea manages to dodge the worst of the blow and put her arms up protecting her head "If you think we're doing that easily then think again" she says and running to him, if fire wasn't going to work then she's have to try something else, she wondered what else he could do besides using water, her element was completely useless now, maybe she could distract him so she others had better luck.

"Lea! Let me handle the water attacks!" January says. She would have to reveal her magic in front of the small group, but it was going to be worth it. "Roar of the Water Dragon!" She calls out toward the Dude on the cliff.

"Not even going to say hello?" His words almost taunted everyone around him. He stared down at the water and stopped it in its tracks with his hands, then fired it back at the fire dragon again.

"Would be a bit useless to hit you, now would it?"

"Hey, f-forgot me!" He came around at Argos from the behind and struck him with a water like whip.

Argos looked back at Darios, with almost killing intent. Then the Aquaris symbol stopped glowing, now to Libra. "Max gravity!" It pressed down onto everyone that opposed him currently. It would kill almost anyone who didn't have the strength to fight it.

Falzar sniffs the air and senses powerful dark magic from far away. He glares at the earth outside, and a group of golems emerge from the ground. He waves his hand like a conductor, and they march off towards the conflict.

As I see the guild Lamia Scale in the distance, I say, "Finally I have arrived. Lets see what the mages of this world have to offer." I then walk into the towards the guild with my excitement rising with every step. When I finally reach the door I push it open not knowing what to expect.

January tries to keep her footing before slamming into the ground. "Water...Body" January turns her body into water, which quickly goes into the ground away from the Gravity Magic. She quickly moves her water body toward the threat. "Water Dragon Geyser!" She forces a large amount of boiling water to appear under the dude when she is underneath him.

Midnight Phantom]([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21619-anarchyreins/ said:
@AnarchyReins[/URL] GN forgot to mention that people not involved in the arc must wait until after the arc to post. Whoops!)
(GN? Thats New)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back