• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Land of Fiore (Fairy Tail RP)

Should we Stray Away from Canon (Like w/ leaders and characters)

• Stay Close to Canon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only have some Overlap with Canon

• Stay Away from Canon

• Total voters
"Shame the guys scent isn't attached to those he casts his spell on, or dragon slayers would be able to find him with ease" January walks into the guild hall, her skirt covering her guild mark. It had a habit of doing that when she entered fairy tail, like she really cared though.

"The scent may be gone, but his aura is still in the air. I may be able to track it down" Sherria says through a hole in the wall as she leaps through, walking over to the group. She winks at January who smirks. "It's a weak aura, so I might loose it soon... But I think I'll be able to find it!" The god slayer says happily to them all!

"I'll help!" Qritz said, reinvigorated by the pearl and being helped up by Erik, she was able to pump her fist. "I mean...I may not be much but I'll still help." She added, still not knowing the identity of who she had fought but will be forever mentally referred to as crazy metal toothpick user. "...anyone know what happened to my opponent?"

Lea sighs, wondering if people would think before saying something if they found out Sakura is half demon "I'll help as well, no one messes with my friends" she says. Sakura wakes up and she sighs "Damn that nightmare" she mumbles, she had to tell Lea about it, but she wanted to wait till Gray woke up.

"S-so what your are s-saying is that i-if we get this g-guy...we won't be f-fighting innocent p-people?" Darios stood up from kneeling at Wendy.He had sorrow for her and himself. Thought of hurting someone so young churned his insides. It didn't matter who he affiliated with, he would be fighting for his own morals, which happen to align to the side everyone is fighting for. He wanted to get who ever was doing this, so he could teach him something that he would never forget.

@Goddess Nebula

Last edited by a moderator:
"I... believe shes right here." Erik sighed, noticing Erza was still stuck face first into the ground. however she had come to and was flailing her legs about trying to remove herself from the floorboards.

"I swear, when I find who did this I'll kill em!!!!" Her muffled voice shouted as Erik tried to grab a flailing leg, resulting in a hard strike to the face.

"Owch! tryin'a help, lady sheesh." Erik finally manage to pull Erza out and set her right side up again.

"Thankyou. now would someone please explain what the heck just happened?" Erza sighed.

"You... went crazy and sort of went crazy on my friend Qritz... then she went crazy on you in return." Erik laughed at his short- yet-accurate depiction of what actually happened.

"And it was fuckin' awesome!"

Sagashi pumps his fist in the air to celebrate the epic cat fight that had happened, before falling off of his bar stool. He drank WAY too much on his way back from his job.

"What happened here...." Sera would walk inside.

"Hey wai....what the...." Ares starts to look around.

"It looks like a twister came through here...."

"Sera I wonder if anyone is here...."

"Well Ares let's go into town and try and find someone from Fairy Tail."

"You mean someone like Natsu..." -Goes into a daze and daydreams,Giggles quietly-

"Ares..."

"Hey you girls need help. Because you guys look lost. Also whats up with the white haired girl..."

Lea decides to take a walk and she sighs, things weren't that good and she knew Sakura was worried about Gray "This is the worst day ever" she mumbles and puts her hands in the pockets of her jacket.

Qritz tilted her head slightly to the side and hummed. She walked around her opponent once before glancing to the spot where she was buried headfirst. She then looked at Erik with a confused look on her face. "Did I..." She started, looking at the redhead and the spot once more. "Did I plant a dumbass tree?" She finally asked him as she struggled to hold in laughter.

Erik burst out laughing, remembering what she'd said earlier when she'd staked Erza down there. "Afraid you did." Erik laughed. "I roared for the first time in ten years, and you made an Erza tree. I'd say today was pretty great, even though we've still gotta track down crazy psycho who did this." Ashura climbed up onto Erik's shoulder, still tired from being swatted down like a fly.

"You don't have to stay visible Ashura. Just rest."

"I don't like fading into the shadows. makes me feel useless." Ashura groaned,.

"You're not useless. annoying at times, but far from useless." He kissed the little cat's cheek as she dose off and faded from all mortal's visibility, hoever Erik could still see her. He could always see her.

"So, anyone gotta plan for going after mr. brain control?

"Umm... we find him and plant him like a tree?" Qritz spoke up loudly. Cuddles crawled up her back and sat peacefully on her head once more. "Also, couldn't Catshee take a smaller form so she spends less energy on maintaining herself?" She added thoughtfully. "Okay, back to the point. All in favor of finding that guy and planting him like a tree please raise you hand." She said.

"I don't feel like now is really the time to reminisce on what just happened when whatever caused this is causing chaos out there" January mutters to the group of people. She glances over to Sherria quickly.

"Jan is right. We better get moving or else I might loose his trace and we'll never find him. It's now or never on taking this guy out, NOW WHOS WITH ME!" Sherria calls out, returning the glance to January, she stands tall readying to take on whatever caused this chaos.

"hell yeah!!!" The ghostly dragon slayer fist pumped at the idea of taking this guy down! He then realized that Qritz had asked him a ghost-related question. "Oh, well it doesn't really matter how she changes her appearance. There's a reason ghost sightings by normal are decently rare. It expends way more energy to be an 'apparition' than it does to simply be here but not be seen. Ashura's a pretty strong spirit believe it or not so she can manifest for a pretty long time, her longest is 12 hours. She can also occasionally touch mortals which takes a lot. The problem is that other spirits can do it too, and angry spirits often use their energy to hurt people but throwing things or throwing a tantrum, child spirits especially. usually child ghosts are strong as hell, but they don't understand they're dead and normal people can't see them. They equate this to simply being ignored which leads to full scale tantrums!" Erik gave a saddened sigh. He could see ghosts, no matter how tiny of an impact they left, he could still see them as if they where normal people. only way he ever knew they weren't alive was that they had sort of a white aura in his vision that pointed them out. "It's sad really. people often mistake an upset ghost for a demon and have them exorcised. Exorcisms hurt them, badly. I've never actually performed as successful exorcism of a demon though, I've tried and I suck at it!" Perhaps he was so bad at Exorcisms because he was more ghost oriented rather than ghouls. Ghosts could simply be talked down and where only seeking attention and help, demons however, had to be stopped by force. Demons also had a tendency of enslaving spirits to do their bidding by trapping them here and using them as pawns, meaning the only was to free them was to kill the demon, luckily Erik has never had to do this. Although exorcisim is within his powers, he is simply terrible at it.

"You shouldn't think all demons are bad you know" Lea says and she sighs "But let's go get the guy and get this over with, but if they can't hurt him, how are we suppose to get rid of him?". Sakura enters the main room in the guild and she says "I'll stay with the wounded, just in case they wake up", she would probably be in the way, she wondered what people had with saying things about demons when they don't even know there's one right next to them.

Falzar pays no attention to anything around him while he continues to hold Evie's hand.

Sagashi on the other hand, give a thumbs up from the floor.

"Yeah...! Go kick hisss Asss..."

The pirate finishes his sentence, and falls asleep on the plank floor.

"I g -guess I will be" Darios was ready to fight and take down the master mind in this plan.

Meanwhile:

Argos, was watching from afar, seeing his minions fall one by one. "Well I guess It is getting close."

"Alright, it seems we've got a good group. Lets get going and take... whoever...Down!!" Sherria calls out, holding her hand up. She quickly swipes the air with her finger and pops it into her mouth. "They are close... follow me!" She says before rushing out the door. January quickly follows behind Sherria.

Lea follows as well and she sighs "But we're not resistance to whatever her does, what if it happens to us?" she asks and looks at the two. Lea walks back to the bed Gray is in and she sits down again, she didn't really know what to do and with most people gone it would be quiet. She then thinks of something "Maybe I can repair the guild hall, since it's destroyed" she mumbles.

Sherria smirks. "If its a spell, I may be able to make a defense for it using my magic" She explains, still following the flow of air leading to their possible attacker. "I can attempt to be a defense against it as well" January says, staying close behind Sherria. (Sorry too forever to reply I BALME SCHOOL!)

Erik followed the group along, listening. The ghosts where usually pretty good about giving him a decent amount of warning before danger could catch him by surprise. He made eye contact with Ashura once and she decided to be on look out duty for the time being. "So when we find this guy is there any possibility he could turn all us against each other?"

"But what if we don't have a defense, I'm sure Sakura can't beat us all on her own" Lea says and she sighs, they had to find a plan before they got there or they would be screwed.

"Hopefully we can take him out before we all turn against each other" She quickly says, keeping close to the Aura, it getting stronger. "They're close... But where exactly" she says, stopping and looking around.

( @Goddess Nebula Argos current location, evacuation group with the rest of the city due to war)

Argos stood by watching with a bit of shock. This group easily took down all the of his units. It might be time to show himself. "It has to be at the right time, Anything other time will give me away and blow this cover.

"Sakura can orotect the guild, besides, I doubt Falzar is even paying attention to his surroundings" Lea says and she looks around. Sakura starts fixing the guild, since no one would be in her way she could use some ice to make sure things wouldn't fall down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back