• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Land of Fiore (Fairy Tail RP)

Should we Stray Away from Canon (Like w/ leaders and characters)

• Stay Close to Canon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only have some Overlap with Canon

• Stay Away from Canon

• Total voters
"A Magma Dragon Slayer?! You are the third slayer to join the guild!" Sherria says happily. "Actually, you are looking at the other two slayers!" She points to herself and the now passed out January. She stands up and straightens her skirt. "I'm Sherria!"

"Cool. Nice to meet you. So what are you element, and generation if you don't mind me asking. I am a 3rd gen. and as I said a Magma Dragon Slayer. Oh and its really nice to meet you, you guys are the first people I have met in this guild.

Lea is looking at the request board, most requests were to help rebuild, she grabs the one that gets them the most and leaves. Sakura is still stuck in her nightmare and can't get out as the ice starts melting "Evie, please help me" she whispers, knowing that the dream mage would be able to stop her nightmare and maybe explain why she kept having the same one.

"I'm not a Dragon Slayer Silly!" She laughs happily. "I'm a sky god slayer! See!" She extends her hand out, as a ball of black wind forms, swirling around. She makes it vanish quickly turning back to January. "The girl passed out on the ground however, is a Dragon Slayer, not sure what generation... she doesn't talk about it much... if anything she doesn't let anyone outside of Lamia scale know... Lyon says she's gonna save it for the Grand Magic Games, Kinda like I did!" She laughs playfully.

"Why would I be mad at you for saving my life? He almost killed me, and you saved me." Evie smiles, placing a hand on his. "If anything, I'm thankful." She smiles. Evie adjusts herself to be next to him instead of in front of him. "Besides. If you didn't break free, Gray would still be hunting other people and causing chaos. You saved him as well" She tries to cheer him up while explaining.

A mage appears into Sakura's dream, her hair solid black, as well as her outfit. "What an awful nightmare... Enough to fuel me for a month" The nightmare Mage Evie was speaking to earlier says. She notices a girl crying and quickly leaps toward her. "You are having a very strong nightmare to attract me" She says, standing next to Sakura. She extends her hand, summoning a hammer. "Hope you don't mind me taking it for myself" The nightmare mage smirks before leaping forward into the burning guild hall.

Falzar wraps his arms around Evie and continues to shake and sob, before sniffling a bit.

"Thanks..."

The demon begins to age back to his normal form, as color saturates the grove once more.

"I'm sorry that you got hurt. I will do everything I can to protect you."

"Don't!" Sakura yells and she freezes the nightmare mage "Don't use my nightmare for yourself" she says and slowly stops crying, it was still her nightmare "Who are you anyway?" she asks wiping her tears away, she just hoped Evie would show up soon, she didn't like the looks of this.

Evie hugs him, smiling. "You'll have to let me fight sometimes you know" She giggles, just letting him calm down.

The Mage Smirks.
"Names Noella. Im a friend of Evie's. We use the same magic, I just tend to feed of nightmares and fix them, she tends to feed of dream energy and fix dreams." The Mage admits, "Now could you possibly unfreeze me" She mutters annoyed.

"Just be careful, make sure you don't get hurt. I lo-"

Falzar cut himself off, but knew it was too late. The demon took a deep breath, and told her.

"I love you."

"No because I don't want the same to happen what happened with Valentine" Sakura says and she adds "And if you feed of nightmares than you're not someone I would trust easily". She crosses her arms and sighs "So you're stuck here, go find another nightmare to feed from".

Evie smile "About time you said it dork" she bobs his nose before leaning her head on his shoulder. "I've had a crush on you for awhile, you were just too shy to admit it, so I waited" She admits, spinning a flower flower into existence. She places it on his head.

"Valentine? Oh you mean that nightmare that caused Terror? She wasn't an actual person!" Noella laughs, turning into a white whisp and floating though the Ice. She re-solidifies and smiles. "I'm a dream mage, Just like Evie! I just tend to find energy from Nightmares. But you look like your suffering. I can change this nightmare into a dream if you want" She says genuinely.

"Prove I can trust you" Sakura says sitting down on the ground, she looks at the mage before making a bird out of ice, she was focused on the mage so she wasn't that bothered by the nightmare anymore.

Eventually, Tenebris decided to make his way up to the main floor seeing that he would need to go on a job soon for food. Thank god I went with my first mind and saved up before trying to get anything. He thought as he released the sound barrier spell he'd placed on the library and walked upstairs. To his despair the young man was greeted with the obnoxiously loud boisterous noisy guild he called home, but he couldn't be too displeased it was his home after all. The blonde man walked over to the mission board prepared to take a mission that paid enough for food, maybe a bit more to buy himself a book with too.

"Thank you" Noella spins the hammer above her head, a magic circle forming. She swings her hammer down, activating the magic circle. The burning guild hall vanishes and is replaced with a snowy mountain. "Not sure if this is what you wanted, but it matches your magic and its not a burning building" She laughs leaning against her hammer.

"I shouldn't be out much longer, Don't worry" Evie smiles, she feels a nightmare turn into a dream elsewhere. That must be Noella.

"I suppose I can trust you" Sakura mumbles and she stands up "Say, do you know they Natsu and the others will wake up?" she asks, she had been worried for a while now, ever since Lea beat Natsu he hadn't been awake.

"Not much longer. I'd say give them a day or so. " Noella smirks. She makes her hammer vanish and bows. "If that is all, I bid you adue" Noella vanishes once she stands up from bowing.

"Don't worry about me. If anything don't go picking fights" Evie jokes, she holds out her hand. "You should be waking up soon" She smirks, a magic circle appearing at the end of her finger.

The blonde Umbramancy user slowly began to become agitated, all the jobs that caught his eye we're either too little or too much. "Fuck it.. I give up." He growled as he snatched up the piece of paper and made his way to the bar of the guild, where Sting and Rouge were currently holding up. "Hey Sting, I'm taking this mission." Tenebris said bluntly flashing the piece of paper in front of the light dragon slayer, leaving no room for argument of joining a team for the said mission, he had no need for anyone other than himself to protect on this mission. "Defeat the demon, simple task.." He mumbled, grumbling grumpily as the sunlight splashed onto his face as he walked out of the guild to pack for his mission.

Falzar snapped to attention when he realized what Evie was doing, but was too late to resist.

"..."

The demon feels himself pressed up against something extremely soft. Against his better judgement, he snuggles a bit closer. This was nice, whatever it was.

"Comfortable Falzar?" Mira asks, giggling a little as she walks by, carrying some blankets. "Wonder what Evie will think then I tell her when she wakes up" She says playfully walking away from the small Demon.

Falzar faintly hears Mira's voice and stirs, opening his eyes. A sea of teal strands fill his vision, and he jolts backwards. The demon glances around, realizing that he had just been snuggling with Evie. His cheeks flare up, leaving his whole face red.

Mira starts laughing, as she walks away, leaving the infirmary completely.

January finally wakes up and sits up holding her head. "why am I on the guild floor..." She mumbles,holding her head. "I MADE A BET WITH LYON AGAIN DIDN'T I!" She calls out in rage. "Yeah... you did" Sherria laughs.

Falzar attempts to get out of bed, only to realize that he had ended up on the inner side, trapped between Evie and a wall. No escape now.

Meanwhile, Sagashi sits at the bar, cackling at drunken stories with a few other mages. Terruptor scurries about the guild hall, carrying trays of food on its head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back