• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Land of Fiore (Fairy Tail RP)

Should we Stray Away from Canon (Like w/ leaders and characters)

• Stay Close to Canon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only have some Overlap with Canon

• Stay Away from Canon

• Total voters
"Deal. But lets take it out side. Master would hate me if I destroyed the guild hall!" January replies, a evil smirk across her face. She walks outside and stands in the center of the field behind the Lamia Scale Guild Hall. "Hope you are ready to do whatever is in that twisted child's mind for a week dude" Sherria says, wanting to watch the fight. "I'll be nice and let you have the first move" January smirks, waiting for Ark to attack.

Okay you want me to have to first move. Well here you go. I make a magma rock and lightly throw it by your foot. "Okay its your turn. " I say as I open my arms and look at you with a lopsided grin.

Lea and Sakura arrive at the place and the man runs over "So you're here to help me?" he asks earning a nod from Lea "So, you wrote you had an ice statue" Sakura says and the man leads them there "It was made by the best wizard" he says and shows a picture. Sakura nods and says "Ice-make: Statue!". Lea smiles as the statue appears and Sakura covers it with ice from her other magic so it won't break again.

"Be serious, Or this fight won't be any fun. Or are you scared of hurting a little girl?" January smirks, stepping out of the way of the magma rock. "I'll give you one more chance, or I'll go all out, and end this fight now" She stands perfectly still, crossing her arms.

"Excuse me sir, we are here to go to Tenrilla Village. We came about the monster problem" Evie explains to a merchant loading his cart.

"Ah yes! You must be the Fairy Tail Wizards! Climb in, I'll take you to my village right away!" The merchant says, pointing to the back of his wagon. Evie climbs in and waits for Falzar.
"Princess? That was new. I'm not a fan" She tells the small Demon with a smirk.

Oh, but that was serious. Take a look at the magma rock again. "I say pointing to it. As soon as I think your going to make a move I click my fingers and the magma rock explodes shooting magma everywhere and causing magma to rise from the ground. "Ohh look what we have here a snack just came to me." I say this as I start to suck the magma into my mouth and eat it.

"Uh.." Welp, he was in trouble now. His light blush had darkened to the point of looking like his face was a tomato, the women in this village are rather..forward. Tenebris couldn't help but to be stuck as far as answering the awaiting girls that stood in front of him, within the time he'd been there at least three of the girls had asked their father to give him their blessing, not to mention the confessions, the poor man lost count after 15 or 18. With all the constant speaking and arguing over who he liked best had done more than wore his nerves thin, "listen ladies, as much as I appreciate the confessions and gestures, I'm just not really ready for a relationship." That and I lean more towards men than women.. He explained gently, avoiding all means of starting conflict, his power was practically chewing at his skin to break out of its containment and run wild.

AnarchyReins said:
Oh, but that was serious. Take a look at the magma rock again. "I say pointing to it. As soon as I think your going to make a move I click my fingers and the magma rock explodes shooting magma everywhere and causing magma to rise from the ground. "Ohh look what we have here a snack just came to me." I say this as I start to suck the magma into my mouth and eat it.
(you can't eat your own magic)

January leaps into the air away from the Magma swipes her foot. "Water Dragon Claw!" Water splashes down onto the magma, creating a platform in the middle of the magma. "Lovely first move. Now its my turn." She leaps forward, toward Ark. She slashes hands forwards, high power water streams erupting from both and speed toward him. Part of the water shoots below her, creating a platform for her to land on.

"Keep it up with those pet names and I'll become the girl of your nightmares" Evie smirks, throwing her head back over-dramatically. The man drives his cargo out of down and down a dirt path. "Could we get some clarification on the monster we are suppose to tame" "Of course Miss. It was once our town pet, but something caused it to turn hostile and it began to attack. We aren't able to tame it, but we don't want it dead unless its a last resort"

I whisper Magma Dragon slayer sonic roar. My magma condenses into and tiny ball and I suck it up and open my mouth and shoot the condensed ball of magma at you when it touches your water claws it erupts into an giant stream of magma.

"Water Dragon Roar!" January quickly roars at the magma, quickly solidifying it and all surrounding Magma. She lands on the solid ground and swipes both her arms, creating more streams of high pressured water speeding toward Ark.

Do you really think you can beat me with steam like that. I though you said you 1st gens could wipe the floor with me. Ehh guess I was wrong and you were cocky. Tsk Tsk Jan Jan I expected more from and sophisticated dragon slayer from you. Lets go Dragon Form activate. I then get red and black looking scales on my body and the steam just runs past me glance on my scales and heat me up a little. "Wow that was really hot. You could make a lot of money it you started a sauna.

"Alright you two. We're here. The Mayor will be out soon." The merchant says calmly as be begins to unload all of his goods. Evie hops out of the carriage and begins to wander the village.

"Aww, I'm Flattered, you had to activate Dragon force to pose a threat. Come at me, straight on" January smirks, standing perfectly still waiting for his attack. She preps her body for anything. "You aren't enough of a threat for Dragon Force. I'll be perfectly honest" Jan smirks, showing no fear in her body.

A large hoard of people come rushing past the Demon and the Dream Mage screaming in fear. "I think the monster is close" She says blatantly before a small rabbit sits before the two. "Or.... this town is full of wimps" She laughs, starting at the small rabbit.

I run at her using the magma to speed me up. I then start to run in a circle around her going faster and faster. Magma Dragon Roar. While creating a cyclone of magma it shoots out of my mouth at her. Magma Dragon Ark Redemption. Just then the some of the magma solidifies, while most of it stays in liquid form wrapping around her body but not touching it.

After helping the man rebuild the manor he hands them a reward "It was nothing really" Lea says and they leave "Seriously, replicating the pillars?" she asks and Sakura smiles "Well he asked it, besides, it won't break that easily".

"No, I sense a very strong darkness here... Something demonic is nearby."

Falzar sniffs around, trying to find the source of this evil power.

January remains perfectly still, not moving at all. She watches calmly as the magma wraps around her body. A demonic smile spreads across her face as she watches the Magma and ark. she doesn't even bother a counter attack.

Evie bends down and smiles.
"Well, this Rabbit is still adorable. Shall we keep walking?" She stands up and slowly walks away before the rabbit begins to glow. "Um..." the small rabbit begins to grows in size until its taller than most buildings, it grows spikes and claws and turns into a full demon. "I think I jumped the gun" She admits as the monster slashes toward the two of them.

Falzar grabs Evie and leaps backwards out of danger, before standing his ground before the Demon Rabbit.

"You're not so tough!"

He charges a Chaos Orb in his right hand, nailing the beast in the forehead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back