• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Land of Fiore (Fairy Tail RP)

Should we Stray Away from Canon (Like w/ leaders and characters)

• Stay Close to Canon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only have some Overlap with Canon

• Stay Away from Canon

• Total voters
"Got you! Ice Make Sword!" Gray summons a sword before charging toward Falzar, he slashes at the demon, hoping to get rid of him quickly.

"Dangerous? There is no danger here. Unless you are referring to me. Then yes. very very dangerous!" Wendy smiles, extending both hands. Wind quickly swarms around her hands, creating strong gusts. "Everyone else was having fun fighting, I never thought I would get my chance!" She says innocently before bolting toward Darios.

"What the hell is happening here" January whispers to herself, running through the streets of Magnolia. It sounded like everyone was fighting. "What the hell is happening!" She says aloud.

"Wait! You too? No..." He didn't like the thought of fighting a girl but it seemed like he had too. "Well...sorry." He said as the ocean rose up tide a bit and a large chunk of water came out, swirling around him."I-f it is a f-fight you w-want...a f-fight you get."

"Oh, this is going to be fun" Gray smirks, creating two blades at the end of his elbow and at the end of his hand. "Come at me you demon trash!" Gray bolts toward Falzar.

"Wing Slash of the Sky Dragon!" Wendy calls out, as strong wind come out of nowhere and begin to attack Darios. @SilverSolis

January continues to run before a strong blast of water hits her from behind and slams her into a building. "What the hell..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Gajeel got back up just as Erik was coming for him, back through the hole in the wall.

"You can kill me, im unafraid of death. but harm the dead and I'll make sure you join them! they've already been through enough! they're here lost and confused, some don't even know they're dead.Fight me, not them!" The enraged boy growled.

"That can be arranged." Gajeel smirked. "Iorn dragon ROAR!"

"Death's embrace." With a raise of his hand the energy around him seemed to leap up and take the impact from Gajeel's blast. The arms of the dead seemed to wrap around Erik with a sense of caring compassion as they siphoned him more energy. The energy around him looked like white smoke as he inhaled it.

"Whats the matter? Can't roar shorty? whats a dragon with no roar... must have been one pathetic dragon that trained you." Gajeel taunted noticing that he wouldn't attack with dragon slayer magic. This however... pissed Erik off even more.

"I already sent grimora to her death. I do not need you burying her reputation. YOU WANNA HEAR A ROAR?! I'LL GIVE YOU A DAMNED ROAR!" Erik hissed as Gajeel smirked.

"Grave dragon ROAR!"

"Iorn-dragon ROAR!"

Erik's sudden rush of energy ripped through him like a tidal wave. a primal instinct that had been forced to sleep for so long awakened in him. His roar came as a loud crashing of church bells and screams of the damned, a crimson riptide of pure agony came surging tward the Iron dragonslayer as the two magics clashed in brilliant destruction. the two waves battled for dominance as gajeel's ripped through Eriks and landed a direct hit, forcing him back.

"You call that a roar pip-squeak?" Gajeel cackled as Erik stood reluctantly. wasn't too back for the first roar in ten years.

"May the demons of hell devour you. Grave dragon; secret art. tombstone." Erik lifted a hand and from the ground suddenly rose sharp stones making the guildhall look more like a cemetery, the attack threw gajeel into the air.

"Torment!" He commanded as disembodied spirits rose from the stones to embrace Gajeel. sure spirit hugs did nothing but help Erik, but to someone without his gifts, they could prove deadly in hours."

(It's easier if someone else controls him, question, since their both fire dragon slayers, can they eat each other's fire?)

Lea dodges a blow from Natsu and she punches him, they never really did fight each other so something was very wrong "Roar of the fire dragon!" she says, doubting it would work, since they were both trained by Igneel.

Drake cursed as he ran out of the guild, lupus close behind him as his chakram floated around him. "Damn it! Lupus. I'm going to distract Lyon. You defrost the others." He said as one chakram flew to Lyon and started to blast him in the back.

Gray Leaps out of the fire almost untouched. "You call that a flame! I've been though hotter flames!" He says, coming in close range of Falzar. "I'll send you to hell where you belong Demon!" He screams, his foot coming close to Falzar for a kick.

"What the hell... What was that" January stands up, turning around, seeing a woman standing there. "And who the hell are you?!" She says, standing up.

(I'm not sure. You can make that decision. Also Im controlling like 4 people, so Find Someone to be Gajeel and Natsu Guys! xD )

"Distract me? Thanks for telling me your plan!"

Lyon creates an Ice Wall to protect himself from the Chakram, and sends a swarm of bats after Lupus.

@Peaceswore

"I am Juvia~"

The water mage sprints forwards and liquidates, appearing right behind January. She activates Water Nebula, and two lashes of water blast January skywards.

"I'd like to see you try!"

Falzar raises his arms, catching Grays kick. He swings the mage over his shoulder, slamming him face first into the ground behind him.

@Goddess Nebula

(I'll do Natsu myself then)

Lea glares at Natsu as her flames are blocked "You have to try harder then that" Natsu says and her tries to punch his sister, but she grabs his wrist and trows him into a building "I know how you fight. Things like that won't work on me" she says and jumps backwards to dodges, she wondered if the others were alright, but she'd find out later as she had her own problem.

(should Drake lose or win this? Also I will play Gajeel, just tell me who he is fighting)

Drake didn't say anything as he looked at Lupus who growled as his body burst into flames melting the bats that came to him. Soon it's flame body disappeared and it took a deep breath letting it out only for flames to fly out directed at Lyon. Meanwhile Drake was at the guild master using his souls to destroy the ice by shooting one continues beam at it, though with less power then his usual so he wouldn't kill the women.

January flies skyward. "A water Mage? Try me." January smirks before turning her body to water, entering the stream of the Water Nebula. She leaps out of the water nebula when she reaches the bottom and reformed her body. "Water Dragon Claw!" She says and she summons high pressured around her foot, attemping to kick Juvia.

Gray wipes some blood away from his face before looking toward Falzar. "Ice Floor!" He calls out, slamming his hands to the ground, freezing the ground under Falzar and all around him. "Got any Balance Kid? Ice Make Battle Axe!" He creates an Axe in his hands.

Peaceswore said:
(should Drake lose or win this? Also I will play Gajeel, just tell me who he is fighting)
Drake didn't say anything as he looked at Lupus who growled as his body burst into flames melting the bats that came to him. Soon it's flame body disappeared and it took a deep breath letting it out only for flames to fly out directed at Lyon. Meanwhile Drake was at the guild master using his souls to destroy the ice by shooting one continues beam at it, though with less power then his usual so he wouldn't kill the women.
(Have Drake Win, because once they loose, they snap out of the spell they are put under)

"Ice Make : Ape!"

A large ape barrels across the room towards Drake, tackling him to the ground.

"Ice Make : Falcon!"

A frozen bird flies towards Lupus, beak open.

@Peaceswore

Juvia liquidates her body and evades the hit, before slipping away. She flies off of the ground, screeching.

"Sierra!"

The water mage shoots like a torpedo at January.

"Try it!"

Falzar grins and puts pressure on the ground beneath his feet, digging his heels through the ice into solid ground. He crosses his arms and covers them in dark energy, causing a clash between axe blade and magic.

@Goddess Nebula

(that's gonna be hard since both Lea and Natsu fight the same most of the time)

Lea dodges another blow and tries to kick Natsu, who punches her against a wall "The hard way" she mumbles and gets up "Wing slash of the fire dragon!", she manages to hit her brother before she has to dodge again.

"Gehehe Is that the best you got brat?" Gajeel asked as a sadistic smirk crossed his face. "Roar of the." Taking a deep breath Gajeel chest puffed out and he looked at Erik. "Iron dragon!!" With that the powerful roar left Gajeel who at the same time jumped in the air. So not only did this attack head straight for Erik but it also pushed Gajeel away from the attack.

Drake eyes widened as the ape approached him. He couldn't desummon his spirit in time so once more he had to block the attack. Holding up his hands he was hit full force making him sail out of the guild hall and crash onto the ground where he lay on his side in pain not wishing to move right now. Lupus had used a lot of his fire already and couldn't ignite it's flame at the moment so it got hit by the birds as he tried to dodge them obviously taking some damage.

"Roar of the Water Dragon!" January screams as Juvia rushes toward her. High pressured water speeds toward the Water Mage. Come On January. She is using Water Magic. This should be an easy victory! Why are you struggling so much!

As the Axe Makes Contact with the magic, Gray quickly kicks his leg downwards, trying to knock Falzar off balance.
"You damn demons ruin everything!"

"I'm not done playing with you!"

Lyon runs out of the Guild hall, chasing after Drake.

@Peaceswore

Juvia liquidates her body and melds into the roar, swimming through the center spiral. She reappears right in front of January, and punches her in the nose.

Falzar blasts off a surge of energy, shattering the axe blade. Before Gray's leg can make contact with his body, he kicks the ice mage in the jaw, blasting him skywards. The demon sprouts wings and flies upwards, before kicking Gray further into the city.

@Goddess Nebula

Erik momentarily panicked. he'd have to fight him like a dragon. "Grimora help me." He muttered. "Grave dragon.." Erik imitated Gajeel once again, feeling that rush. His body writhing at the feeling, his skin felt as if it were crawling. "Roar." He let out that torrent of energy again, screaming like a bat out of hell. The sound of the beast's roar still resembled church bells on the morning of a funeral and of the screams of the dead. It clashed with Gajeels attack again, this time managing to fight back with enough power to maintain a level playing field for a little bit before it came back and slammed into Erik again. Erik yelped, but he had to shake it off. he lept up onto one of the tombstones.

"Grave dragon, wing strike." Two strings of energy lashed out like whips, aiming to hit gajeel dead in the chest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back