• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Land of Fiore (Fairy Tail RP)

Should we Stray Away from Canon (Like w/ leaders and characters)

• Stay Close to Canon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only have some Overlap with Canon

• Stay Away from Canon

• Total voters
"W-What am I s-supposed to do?" He said finally revealing his presence to the guild. He was a bit confused about what was really happening. He didn't know Lyon so maybe he was just irritated. Though he had aggression in him clearly.

@Goddess Nebula

Last edited by a moderator:
Drake stood in Lyon's way so he didn't have a clear shot to January. "I can't let you do that. I don't know what's gotten into, but you are threatening a guildmate, something I can't stand by on." He said as he glared at him. "Lupus! Fire blast!" He shouted. At that the wolf took a deep breath before opening his mouth making a decent size sphere head straight for Lyon.

The group at the table stand up.They move as a mob outside, but Gray stays inside. "Something wrong Stupid Kid" He says to Falzar, his arms crossed. "Gray! Be polite! I swear you all have been acting weird since you all came back." Mira stands up slowly walking over. "Stay out of this!" He snaps toward Mira, placing his hands together, magic coming off. "Don't make me freeze you in your spot!" He barks, looking at Falzar.

"If you hurt Mira, you will be answering to one pissed off Homunculus."

Falzar readies himself for battle, if he needs to take down Gray, he will.

January looks at Frozen Sherria and Drake. Magnolia... It will be faster if I travel by water. She says, rushing toward the door. Almost by instinct she grabs Darios wrist and pulls him out of the guild. "Something bad is happening, and we need to go to another city!" She explains, running toward the Ocean.

Lyon quickly creates shield to block the fire ball.
"You are being a pest! Don't get in the way of my plans! Ice Make Lion!" A large Lion made of ice appears and begins to charge at Drake.

"Lupus! Fire charge!" Drake shouted as he got took a step back. With a growl the wolf jumped in front of Drake and it's body was completely envmoped in flames. It then charged forward straight at the lion planning to melt it in one attack. Drake glanced behind him as he saw January leave with the other. He wasn't sure if he could win, but he knew he could buy time.

"A-Alright! So... where a-are we going e-exactly?" He didn't know the typical lyon but it was clear he was not like this. All he could do is go along for the ride. Though he could help out though. He was a dragon slayer after all, so he could be of use. He could help out by making a think mist to help conceal them. But the fire user may have trouble. Darios still could do one thing though, hr could boost her magic when she needed too.

(WHo's January fighting @Goddess Nebula ?)

Erik couldn't resist anymore. he had to follow it.he write in the sand "find me again later. somthings gone crazy here." And with that Erik left to follow the odd feeling, which led straight up to the fairy tail guild hall. strange. Fairy tail, last time he checked was very peaceful. He pushed the door open timidly.

"Everything alright here?" He asked to no one in general, feels kind of odd around here. I-" He was cut of dodging a colum of iorn speeding his way that he had to duck and dodge.

"Gues not!" s Erik gulped as a large man, definitely a dragon slayer approached him with nothing but hate and rage in his eyes.

"I don't tolerate newcomers very well..." Gajeel growled."No Mark. no right to be here."

Gray Laughs. "I'd like to see you try you trash!" Gray extends his hands out "Ice Make Lance!" Long beams of ice shoot toward Falzar, knocking him outside. Gray quickly follows, ready to beat the crap out of the midget kid. "Ice Make Arrow!" He says, sending a countless waves of arrows toward the kid.

Lea smells Natsu and she heads to the guild, she hugs him and says "I'm so glad you're alright", Natsu pushes her of and says "Don't suddenly do that, it's embarrassing", Lea takes a few steps back and she looks down.

(On my phone at the moment)

Falzar rolls off his back and flips into the air, forming a black ball of energy in his hands.

"Chaos Orb Duos!"

The demon hurls the spheres of darkness at Gray, colliding with the arrows. Behind the smoky veil, Falzar lands on his feet and slides back, preparing a second attack.

"Demon Blast!"

A Purple beam of magic shoots from Falzar's palms, piercing through the smoke screen.

(January is fighting Juvia)

"Magnolia. its another city. The fastest way to get there would be water" January says quickly before leaping into the water. "Water Body!" She says underwater, transforming her entire body into water. She used this tactic to recreate her body anywhere in the ocean. Her fastest means of transport. She reforms her body near Magnolia. "Why is the energy so dark here... was Sherria right..."

"Hey, Wait uh...for m-me!" He jumped into the water as well, but didn't have the water body skill. It was clear that they were on different levels when it came to magic types. Though he created a high current and sling shot himself to magnolia, flying out of the water and landing on a building, rolling then fell to the ground. "You...w-went without me." He was slightly disappointed but was ready, brushing off the dirt from hitting the roof.

"Look, we can probably talk this out. something out I-.... wait a minute... You wreak of it too I-" Erik was suddenly grabbed and tossed through the nearby wall, hard enough to for it to leave a large gaping hole in the wall and land Erik outside, struggling to get his breath back. Suddenly the large man was on top of him, thumbs forced around his throat, depriving him of air. for the second time within twelve hours someone was trying to asphyxiate him.he was trying to pry Gajeel's hands from his airways but just couldn't... but then.

"Erik! You Okay? I-" Ashura had come back to check on her slayer but was suddenly slapped aside forcefully and into another wall. Erik's eyes widened. no living being should have been able to touch her.. unless dark magic was involved.

"F*** you!" Erik growled as the grass around him withered. he pushed back against Gajeel's hands, pure fury building up in his body. He didn't care he couldn't breathe. if he was going to die he'd take Gajeel to the grave with him. He forcefully removed Gajeel's hands and gave him a taste of his own medicine, flipping places with him and shoving him into the ground. A loud growl of pure anger erupted him, a growl that sounded like the devil herself. He then lifted the stunned man above his shoulders and tossed him back through the guildhall walls just as forcefully as Gajeel had done to him.

Drake couldn't command Lupus in time as he was too far away. So he jumped back and covered his face. He received a tough blow that sent him flying into the wall, but luckily he didn't bleed so it just hurt a lot. Coughing he pushed himself off the wall and chakrams flew out of his pocket. Spinning at high speeds he looked at the serpents. "Soul slicer!" He shouted and with that our chakrams flew at the sperpents to cut them into tiny pieces. "Soul blasts!" The two remaining chakrams started to shoot a barrage of energy blast at Lyon. "Whats going on Lyon!?"

@Midnight Phantom

"A new age is beginning!"

Lyon forms a sturdy wall of ice, blocking the attacks from Drake. The Ice Mage moves his hands to the sky, charging them with magic.

"Ice Make : Bat Storm!"

A horde of ice bats are creating, zooming around the guild hall, all aimed at Drake.

@Peaceswore

(Edited because I forgot the right names DX)

'Ice make shield!" Gray calls, creating a shield to block the blast. "Ice make Hammer!" Gray quicky creates a new item before bolting toward Falzar, swinging it with full force.

January leaps out of the water. "Sorry. I'm use to traveling alone" she giggles. She looks around. "Something is very wrong..." She says, looking around. "Spit up! Let me know if you find anything!" (I can control Wendy)

(I can control Juvia if you need me too @Goddess Nebula )

"A-alright..." Darios searched around and eventually ran into a girl. "H-hey! Not s-safe! Not S-safe! Get A-away!" He told her, hopefully he could help evacuate but he did want to fight just a small bit.

Falzar rolls onto his back, kicking his feet up. the demon charges energy into his legs, and slams his feet into the hammer. The weapon is shattered due to the powerful magic, and Falzar goes flying over Gray due to the momentum.

"Death Predation!"

A black aura surrounds the demon as he skids across the ground, destroying all plant life in a large radius. He charges towards the Ice Mage, before slipping on a dead bird.

"Shit!"

@Goddess Nebula

Users who are viewing this thread

Back