• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Land of Fiore (Fairy Tail RP)

Should we Stray Away from Canon (Like w/ leaders and characters)

• Stay Close to Canon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only have some Overlap with Canon

• Stay Away from Canon

• Total voters
"Ares where is the missions board at," said Sera calmly

"It's over here don't be so blind Sera," said Aries a bit annoyed

"Just because he got accepted in the guild doesn't mean my hatred for other demons is gone" Sakura says "All they ever did is make my life a living nightmare" she adds, slowly freezing the guild, but stop realizing what she's doing. She turns to Falzar "Can we talk about this somewhere else? I don't enjoy it when people eavesdrop on matter that don't concern them".

"Nice to meet you Erik and...uhh...is your pet a banshee?" Qritz piped up from the sudden intrusion. "Anyways,my name is Qritz Diasphere and the one who helped save him and is currently fishing is Mr. Cuddles." She suddenly shied away. "I kinda tamed him by...let's just say that it involved the sinking of an island...uninhabited of course! I mean..." she rambled on. Luckily she was saved from explaining further by the return of Mr. Cuddles who was holding 8 fishes. that were put in the fire.

Erik laughed. "She might as well be. Note for your future. never pick up disembodied roadkill. It'll haunt you forever. literaly." He joked.

"Erik killed a-" Erik shut the little cat up with a stern hand over the mouth. "I killed a bug this morning... poor things still shaken up about it." He finally let the little cat go.

"I am not a banshee by the way! I'm a pretty, Itty, Bitty Kitty." Ashura pouted pacing back and forth.

"But your dead." Erik corrected.

"Shut it! I am not dead. Just improved." She retorted before suddenly bursting out crying. "I miss the sweet taste of fish... "

"improved huh?"

@Metaphysics

Last edited by a moderator:
《Ares finds a mission and walks over to the quest giver to accept it》So you girls want take this quest it seems near to impossible to do you girls sure you can handle it." Said the Quest Giver. "We're find we can take it." "Yep we can." Well you girls be careful 《He gives them the mission》 "Let's go Sis." 《Runs ahead of Ares》"Sera.." 《Chases after Sera

Sakura follows Falzar "And you also fit under list of demons I hate, but you're the only one who can answer my questions" she says slightly glaring at him "But you wouldn't understand my hatred even if I told you my past".

"I don't need to know your past. Demon's are pricks. I have done plenty of shit I regret. You have no reason not to hate us."

Falzar sighs and slides down the roof tiles, stopping at the edge. He sits down, feet dangling off the side, before patting the ground next to him.

"What do you need to know?"

"Oh, I'm sorry, I just on of the previous guilds I visited..." She said. "They were called Dread Choir and man were they noisy." She added. "So if you don't mind me asking, how does being dead automatically translate for Catshee being able to talk?" She said as she used a stick to retrieve a cooked fish and handed it to Erik.

"Why would a demon wait with killing me?" Sakura asks sitting down "I mean, I didn't used to hate them, my mother was a demon, I'm a half demon" she says not looking at him, she had tried to bury her past, but it always came back to haunt her, especially the unanswered questions.

Erik took the fish stick. "Thanks." then realized... he'd never really thought of why Ashura could talk. "That's a good question fur-ball. how did that happen?"

Ashura pouted. "All animals understand people to some degree. wild animals not so much, but domestic animals understand it almost to the letter. so once I got improved-"

"Hit by a speeding magic-mobile" Erik corrected.

"Shut up! I went out in a blaze of glory!"

"And tires."

"AAAAANNYWAYS" Ashura continued. "Once I got improved, I don't have the physical constraints of a physical kitten body."

"So... dread choir? actual choir of just chatter boxes with a mission?" Erik asked.

@Metaphysics

"Hmm... Well, from the Demons I have met, I know that we are extremely... Possessive. We like to keep things in our possession, so that no one else will touch it. Be it marking someones soul, placing a brand on an object, whatever it may be, we try to make our ownership of something known. It scares off other demons. I can't really tell, because I'm too young to see it well, but some demon may have marked you. They might want to keep your soul as one of their possessions. That's what I think anyways."

@Flame Demon

?Ares and Sera would see there target a Dark wizard camp both of them hide behind the trees in the camp waiting to rush? On my count Sera..3...2...1 Attack!

?Ares would charge up a secret dragon art?White Dragon Fusion Flare Fist ?She would jump into the air punching into the middle of the camp making all of the wizards fly into the air?
My turn?Suspends the wizards in mid air her eyes would become like this
tumblr_ljrmu90uKi1qfyz1jo1_500.gif
?Black Dragons Lightning Roar ?The roar turns the wizards to dust and creating a Shockwave of energy across Fiore? I win ?Giggles?

"I don't remember much of them...I remember being surrounded and scared before waking up somewhere safe...and screaming. I remember screaming." She added. She took another fish. "And I still don't get it, how do you even talk Catshee? How do you make noise?"

"But he said he'd kill me later and why would he do that if he knows I won't let anyone have my soul, I'm too stubborn to give up anyway" Sakura says and she looks at the city "Besides, if he marked me, wouldn't he have done something all along?", this was getting more and more confusing.

《Floats back to the ground》 Let's go Ares this is finished -Runs back to the guild hall-

"Sera! Wait up!" -Chases after Sera-

"Typical. If he wants to kill you later, he must have marked your soul. The more well known a Demon is, the more respect other Demons have for them. If we notice the mark of a powerful demon, we tend to stay away from whatever they marked. He may have marked you so that other Demons who are clever wont kill you, so that he can do it himself."

"Know how that feels." Erik shrugged. "Grimmora was the dragon of the grave. death and torture was all she did. so kidnapping me was no different. I wasn't taken in to be her adoptive child or a trainee. I was a slave for her to use until my back broke. however, watching her taught me magic."

Ashura crossed her fingers. talking about it was the first step to recovery. He HAD to get it out in the open for once.

"I had to kill her with her own magic. " Erik finally got the monkey off his back for the first time.

"I-I'm so proud of you! finally!" Ashura hugged his arm, burying her head in his drying shirt. "I havn't used my magic since and I have no idea if I even still can." He sighed with much less difficulty."Now for your question ashura. why can you talk?"

"Oh, just like every other ghost out there. I use my energy, push around the air alittle and voualla! talking apparition. I- AH!" Ashura finally disappeared into mist.

"aaand she's out. sorry, ghosts have a set amount of energy to burn. once they run through it, they have to wait before they can become an apparition again. she's still here. you just can't see her." He gave a light smile. "So how was your dragon? I like hearing stories about the nice dragons."

@Metaphysics

"Demons really are confusing" Sakura says and she asks "Are there any differences between a full demon and a half demon?", she never felt any different while fighting in her demon form, maybe because she grew up as a human.

"Well, half-lings are not truly demons, only containing demonic blood. You do not experience the true demonhood, and by extent, the evil strength, the greed, lust, urges. You may be weaker, but you do not become like us."

The small demon hops up and stretches.

"Consider that a blessing. You get half the strength, and none of the worst bits of being a demon."

"Prifma wasn't exactly...She wasn't exactly the most loving dragon but she never hurt me outside training." She said. "She was very pretty, it was like she was made of solid rainbows and her voice sounded like..." She paused for a while in order to think. "Well...she didn't exactly talk, she sounded like a very loud wind chime...don't tell her I said that." She added quickly. "She had one hell of a temper but she had ways of making me feel very guilty. I think she treated me like a sister, one that bothered her so many times but still...I didn't like fighting her for training til one day she told me that I didn't have to fight anymore after waking up...come to think of it, before that she knocked me out during training." She rambled on. "She also made me eat gems...well, to me they're like jelly with a weird taste..."

"Trust me, I wish I was a complete human most of the time, not a demon" Sakura says and she gets up "But the strange part is that if I stay in my demon form after my energy to do that runs out I might get stuck, I have that once, Luna managed to turn me back to normal though"

"Being able to transform at will must be nice. I can only achieve my full strength when expending lots of power, and I am tired as hell afterwards."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back