• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Land of Fiore (Fairy Tail RP)

Should we Stray Away from Canon (Like w/ leaders and characters)

• Stay Close to Canon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only have some Overlap with Canon

• Stay Away from Canon

• Total voters
A pink haired girl approaches Darios a few minutes later. "Is everything okay? It's not normal to see a person staring sadly at the ocean... Well unless your January" Sherria giggles to herself, she was pretty use to January being near the ocean at all times. "My little sis sure is crazy" she giggles

@SilverSolis

Last edited by a moderator:
Qritz looked around and hurriedly left, Cuddles grabbing food on the way out. She could hear some sort of commotion over near the sea. "Cuddles! Big!" She said. Cuddles leaped from her head and suddenly grew big enough for her to ride. She was picked up and quickly made their way to the shore where she could spot people. "Quickly Cuddles! Grab them!" She shouted. Cuddles complied as he grabbed the two out of the water.

《Looks around to find the mission board in the guild》

"Were do I get missions." Ellie says to herself 《Looks around and finds it》

"Ah..Here it is." Ellie says smiling.

January wanders into the guild hall. "I can't believe I haven't died off yet. Water Body!" The blue haired girl's body turns into water and drops to the ground before reforming into her, perfectly dry. "Much better. Now where is master Ooba Babasama. I need to tell her the request is done"

The spirit, startled, vanished mid-grab, erik however, seemed dead. his pulse was still there, but he was weak. Once pulled to shore the broken dragon-slayer remain freezing on the beach. after a minute or two he coughed, sitting up and violently coughing up water. "S' not her fault. Just wanted help." He coughed violently some more before realizing that his sense of smell was knocked out for a while. he could smell nothing, meaning he had no idea that his rescuer was also a dragon slayer. "Thanks." He panted, gasping in as much air as he could. "Out of the list of ways to go, that one has got to suck."

"Now I need to meet....what was her name.....oh it was Ooba Babasama" Ellie says to herself again. 《She would turn around and run into January》

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh ummm are you cold?" She said as she rummaged around her tiny bag. She then pulled out a blanket and carefully wrapped it around him. "You know, you smell like a dragon?" She said offhandedly as she finished wrapping him in a warm blanket. Cuddles went off to get fire wood.

"A little. thank you." He gave a weak smile as a blanket was wrapped around him in an attempt to retain at least a bit of his heat. He was staring back at the place he'd just been pulled from. there was something dark being hidden under that water. something wasn't quite right. what kind of captain sinks his ship ten yards from shore and no one makes it ashore? Even if it was dark, it was pretty hard to miss a bank. even if the ship meant to throw out an anchor, how could they not hit the sand bank literally feet from the boat?! Nothing made sense on how such a tragic event could be an accsedent. there was indefinitely foul play.As soon as the girl said something of him smelling like a dragon, he stiffened... he wanted to run, but he was too weak. he'd have to face his fears.

"I guess I do. I'd assume you would too?" Erik asked. then remembering the boat. it this girl lived that close surely she had to have seen something.

"H-hey. do you know anything about a boat sinking in this harbor? I found a big ship in the bottom here, but it looks freshly sank. old boat, but looks brand new. like it sank yesterday... in one piece."

January stumbles backwards when being ran into. "Ow.. Oh. Hello" January says, looking up toward the new girl. An old lady walks up spinning her finger walks up tow the two of them. "There you are January. Did you complete the request without revealing your magic" "Yes Master. Not a soul knows" She smiles, holding her hand up.

"Hm? No I just got to this town earlier." She said. "I heard nothing about this ship or anything really..." She added as Cuddles returned to her and piled firewood in front of them. "I'll start the fire, you stay there and stay warm." She said. Her hand was covered in a jagged and beautiful crystalline claw. She snapped her fingers and caused sparks to fly out. It took a while before she got the fire started.

Erik kept racking his brain for an explanation. why a ship with such ancient appearance would be in amazing condition at the bottom of a semi-shallow harbor and a local had never heard of it. usually ship sinkings caught some serious gossip. He didn't have long to think about it before he saw crystalline claws from his peripheral. Beautiful to most, terrifying to him. The shirt on his back was wet and had turned virtually clear, showing the rough scars from the dragon's abuse. clear cut marks of dragons claws, upon his left shoulder was a bite mark, punctures of needle sharp teeth that sheared through his body like scalpels. Nothing but pure fear radiated over him at the sight of claws, claws that could even remotely look like her.

Erik jumped like a startled cat, a vicious growl passing by him as he soon became intense and staring the other dragon slayer down like a trapped animal. every small living creature on the beach hid. hermit crabs shuddered in their shells, regular crabs and turtles darted away from the sudden spike in paranormal activity. The wails of the dead screamed to Erik. memories of the atrocities at grimora's wretched claws. However, he managed to shove it down before he did something drastic.

"Sorry... rough history with sharp objects."

Sakura heads to the guild to grab a mission, she looks at Mira "Do you think Natsu and the others will be back soon?" she asks, she kinda missed how much trouble they caused.

"I'm not sure Sakura. It was an alliance mission, and we all know how long the Nirvana incident lasted." Mira says, cleaning up empty cups from around the guild hall.

"Don't remind me please" Sakura mumbles and she sighs "I guess I'm just worried, that's all", it had been s while, but she had gotten no letter what so ever, normally Natsu liked keeping Lea and her informed.

"I'm sure everything is going to be fine Sakura. He may just be in the middle of a giant fight. I'm sure he'll check in when he has the chance!" She smiles, patting the Devil Slayers back.

"Oh Hi There." Ellie says in excited tone. "So you must be Ooba I was told to inform you on my arrival."

Sakura nods and decides to get some questions out of her head "Mira, why would a demon wait to kill me after killing my parents? I've been wondering about that for a while now".

"I'm not sure. I may be able to use the souls of Demons, but I never understand their thought process. I do know what a Demon's sense of time is slightly different" She says, walking over to the bar and beginning to clean cups.

"It's alright...I kinda figured some dragons would treat...well...uhm...nevermind..." She said as she dispelled her claws. "Cuddles, you wanna go fishing?" She asked her pet squid. The squid blubbered happily before making his way to the sea. "So...food will be here shortly...you wanna stay and eat with me or...I get if you don't want to stay with me..." She said hesitantly.

"You're rude for listening to someone's coversation" Sakura says crossing her arms "And do not get on my bad side" she warm him before following Mira "How come? I never noticed anything different, even when I'm in my demon form". Demon confused her, even though she's one herself, well half.

"Falzar would know more about me, and I don't notice it either when I'm in my satan souls. I'll leave Falzar to all your questions." Mira turns away and begins cleaning the cups and plates, zoning out of the conversation.

Erik began to consider leaving... but. Ashura did have a point... being lonely and living in fear of other slayers wouldn't get him anywhere. Sure the dead made nice company, but he did need to get some friends with a pulse. "I. I'll stay. I need to get over this any ways.Names Erik."

"ERRRIIIK!!!" something suddenly hit Erik in the back, but he didn't even flinch for he already knew what the screaming blur of white was. "There you are! what did I tell you about chasing random spirits! ones gonna get you killed one day I-" The little ghost cat glanced up to see the other dragon slayer and blinked.

"Oh... my... gosh! Don't tell me!" Ashura piped up in joy."Not only did you make nice with a dragon slayer... but you found a pretty one too!!!" Ashura jumped about landing in Erik's arms, who was stuck blushing.

"Hey... where'd you get the pet that doesn't talk? wanna trade?" Erik groaned in embarrassment.

"Aw, you can't trade me! sure right now she can see me... but what happens when I stop expending energy? she might lose me!!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back