• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Land of Fiore (Fairy Tail RP)

Should we Stray Away from Canon (Like w/ leaders and characters)

• Stay Close to Canon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only have some Overlap with Canon

• Stay Away from Canon

• Total voters
Evie returns to the guild hall, slightly beat up from her last request.

"Someone's been working hard, you look exhausted...maybe take a break." Levy says, noticing Evie coming in. Evie sits at the table where Levy was at and sighs. "I'm fine. Its nice to be able to communicate with clients without having people tagging along. I'm going to get another job!" Evie stands up quickly before Levy grabs her wrist and pulls her back into the seat. "You. Rest. Now"

Falzar wanders into town with the little amount of Jewels he has, looking for new clothes. He purchases a black jacket, sporting a white Fairytail Logo on the Upper Right portion of his back, and a new pair of grey slacks. The Demon pawns off his robes to a second hand store, netting a few more jewels.

"Well, now I don't have a 300 year out of date fashion sense."

The Dragon slayer of the grave fell silent. "My friends say dying isn't as bad everyone makes it out to be. Xerox says it's like going to sleep and when you wake up you don't have to use doors anymore." Erik smirked before realizing how creepy that had to sound to someone who didn't have his abilities. "Oh. Um, Xerox is a ghost by the way. I'm not that crazy."

"Very funny Levy, the sleep mage tired, good Joke." Evie pulls her hand away from Levy, before turning toward the request board. She snatched one off the board, not really reading it. "I'll see you when I get back" She says as she shows Mira her request, quickly heading out the door. "That girl is starting to worry me" Levy says to Mira, who only nods in reply.

Falzar notices Evie in the distance, but the crowd is too thick to reach her. He wanders back into the guild hall, plopping down on one of the many benches. Evie was gone, Sagashi was gone, everything was boring.

"Uhhhhhhhg...."

The child flings himself across the bench in boredom.

"It soo boring here!" Romeo calls out in boredom from across the guild hall. "You could' have gone on a request you know" His father says, his arms crossed. "But Natsu and his friends aren't here! They have the most fun!!"

"Lets go break stuff!" Falzar laughs and grabs Romeo's hand, leading him out of Magnolia, and into the forest.

"According to some gossip, there is a giant Lion out here. I want to fight it."

The proud beast is awoken from its slumber, and trudges out of a nearby cave. It stands about the size of a building.

"This should be fun."

"Uhm...yeah I'd like that..." Qritz said shyly as she looked up at her. Cuddles tapped lightly on her head. "And a fish for Mr. Cuddles please?" She added.

"sure thing!" Mira begins prepping the food behind the bar.

"let's take this Jerk out! PURPLE FIRE!" Romeo threw a large ball of Purple fire toward the Lion.

The Great Lion opens its mouth, swallowing the fireball, before coughing from the smoke.

"Lets do this!"

Falzar kicks off the ground, readying a Chaos Orb. He hurls the black sphere at the Lion, colliding with its throat. The Great Lion belches the purple fire back at Falzar, setting him ablaze.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"OH GOSH UHH UHH!" Romeo runs over and pulls the fire off Falzar, quickly shaking it away. He summons a rainbow fire And throws it toward the Lion again.

Cuddles crawled off Qritz's head as she sat down on her seat. "Cuddles, no sitting on the table." She chided. Cuddles blubbered for a bit before crawling onto the seat next to her.

Falzar regains his composure as the Great Lion is lit on fire, howling in pain.

"Thanks for the Assist Romeo!"

The demon charges his hands with purple energy, and shoots a light purple beam from his hands, knocking the Great Lion skyward.

"DEMON BLAST!"

Falzar uses another purple energy beam, and shoots Romeo's Fireball. The attacks combine into a hellblaze, causing the Great Lion to burst into flames.

"Woohoo!"

"Hell yeah! Wait until I tell Natsu!!" Romeo holds his hand up in success before turning to Falzar. "We should probably head back to the guild hall... you know... before my dad Freaks out."

Falzar catches the two Great Lion Fangs that fall from the sky, and steps out of the way as a large skeleton crashes tot he ground. The demon hands Romeo one of the fangs, before they head back to the guild.

"That was awesome!"

(ALRIGHT PEOPLEZ SECOND ARC SIGNUPS ARE OFFICIALLY CLOSED! WE ARE GONNA START CHARACTER PICKS!! I WILL APPROACH YOU ABOUT SELECTIONS!)

(Notification weren't really working...)

Shadow and Hikari are in the forest, looking for a nice place to make a small house "Annoying" Hikari complains and Shadow simply shakes her head in disaproval "Then pick a spot already..." she mumbles.

Sakura yawns and heads to her house, getting the request she had hidden, she only had to kill some demons, easy as that. Lea grabs the first aid kit and starts taking care of her wounds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back