• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Land of Fiore (Fairy Tail RP)

Should we Stray Away from Canon (Like w/ leaders and characters)

• Stay Close to Canon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only have some Overlap with Canon

• Stay Away from Canon

• Total voters
"Alright, something is definitely up. Come on, tell me what's up" Mira sits at the end of the bed, looking at Falzar with a mischievous smile. She could already tell what's up but didn't say anything.

Evie reappears, only a few inched away from Joey. She didn't realize it.
"I really need a job... Or some money, I haven't gotten some food in awhile" she whispers to herself, taking a step backwards and Bumps into him.

Sakura heads to the train and gets in, she wasn't planning to make Lea worried, she did however manage to grab a few things from her ruined house "Wonder why that demon was after me..." she mumbles, Luna was still asleep which was good, that meant that there weren't any demons near.

Shadow walks around the guild "Anyone here?" she asks and Hikari follows her twin sister "It's awfully quiet... the older members must be out" she says and puts the hood of her cloak down and Shadow does the same.

Evie notices 2 people walking in "oh, Hello! Can I help you" she asks, walking over to the twins who just entered.

"Yep, I definitely know what's wrong!" Mira proclaims, standing up. She gets a foolish smile before leaning in. "You llliiikkkeee her" she says in the way Happy does, followed by a little giggle. "Sorry, I've always wanted to do that!"

"Well, we were hoping we could help around the guild..." Shadow says and Hikari says "Before you ask we're not in a guild, we find that too risky". People always assumed they were in a guild, but they weren't since they wanted to keep part of their identity a secret.

"I can ask Mirajane if we need help with anything. Our guild master is away at a meeting" Evie smiles before turning and walking into the infirmary. She walks in seeing Mira giggling and Falzar with a pillow over his face. "Am I interrupting something..." "Not at all, what do you need Evie?" "There are 2 people wanting to speak with you Mira!"

The two nod before walking over to a table and Shadow sits on top of it "Wonder where the rest is though" she mumbles. Hikari shrugs sitting next to Shadow "Don't know, they could all be on a mission".

"Um... I'm going to go look for a Job..." Evie says before slowly leaving the infirmary, stopping at the door.

Mirajane walks toward the two at the table.
"Sorry for making you wait, I normally have help, but she is out on a job. The S-Rank test is coming up soon, so everyone is trying to get their jobs in" she laughs, before sitting at the table with the two. "What do you need help with?"

Sagashi, after hours of wandering, makes his way back into the guild hall. He had half sobered up by now, and took a seat.

"God I drank too much..."

joey- i heard evie joey: i do alot of job's i can help you pick one out... here it's a gift from me- i handed her 10,000 jewles joey: keep it

"No! No no no no no I can't take your money... You worked for it. You keep it... I found a job I can do anyways... Someone having sleeping problems" Evie says quickly, holding a job request in her hand. She hands the 10,000 jewels back and quickly heads out to her job.

joey: err i have a lot of money i kinda heard what you said but ok.... great... ow- i looked at my arm joey: great i forgot i tried to heal my burnt mark joey: huh? why wouldn't heal?- i healed it again joey: my magic can heal anything wait... oh i forgot a lightning mage attacked me

"It's called being strong *hic* you weakling *hic*" Cana continues to drink away.

January walks back into the Lamia Scale Guild hall, it was surprisingly quite without the wizards who took part in the Grand Magic Games there.
"I'm bored!!"

"Wait up dragon slayer lady!" Ashura called. she had to beg January to help Erik or find another dragon slayer that could. she didn't know how much more Erik could take before he joined them in the grave.

@Goddess Nebula

Demonhunter said:
"Wait up dragon slayer lady!" Ashura called. she had to beg January to help Erik or find another dragon slayer that could. she didn't know how much more Erik could take before he joined them in the grave.
@Goddess Nebula
January remains in the guild hall, not really hearing anything. She places her head on the table she is at and closes her eyes.

(SECOND ARC SIGNUPS CLOSE ON SATURDAY NOVEMBER 7TH AT MIDNIGHT EST!! CHECK THE OVERVIEW FOR INFORMATION!! CHARACTER PICKS START ON NOVEMBER 8TH!! SIGN UP PEOPLE!!)

(Kay love you guys <3 -Nebula)

"Well we normally travel a lot and sometimes visit a guild to see if we can help" Hikari says and she smiles "We were here about two years ago as well" she says. Shadow nods slightly "We're running low on jewels, so we decided to see if there was something to do" she says looking around the guild.

Drake was sitting at the bar and simply watching his parrots eat bird seeds and his hawk eating his left over chicken. Taking a small sigh he stretched and turned around his back resting against the bar and his eyes looking out at the few guildmates that were there. Seeing January he shrugged nad decided to try and entertain himself. Using his souls a doll flew out of his pocket and flew into the air. Doing a few spins in the air the soft cloth toy made of boxes landed on January's head and started to play with her hair.

@Goddess Nebula

Users who are viewing this thread

Back