• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Land of Fiore (Fairy Tail RP)

Should we Stray Away from Canon (Like w/ leaders and characters)

• Stay Close to Canon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only have some Overlap with Canon

• Stay Away from Canon

• Total voters
"Beating your head against a tree won't help with anything" she snickers, walking over to him. "Why are you not waking up?" She asks, walking over. Her normally braided white hair was down straight. She stopped next to him, staying a few feet away from Falzar.

@Midnight Phantom

"You've been asleep longer than you think according to Mira. Want me to try a force awakening?" She asks. She didn't want to straight out admit that she was bored in the waking world, so she tried to beat around the bush. "E-everyone is worried about you"

Evie extends both her hands outwards, creating a magic circle underneath Falzar. "Dreamscape, Eject" She says, activating the magic circle underneath him.

Evie reappears in the awake world, smiling "no problem!" She smooths out her skirt before turning and walking toward the infirmary doors. "I'll let Mira know your awake"

Demonhunter said:
"What if I run into another?" Erik paced back and forth in the abandoned church, his ghosts trying to. Cheer him up.
"They won't know what happened." A distorted female voice echoed.

"It's bound to come up. Everyone else's dragons loved them... Treated them as if they where their own children... I was nothing more than a slave." Erik ran his hands through his hair.

"Over rated!"

"Over blown!" The voices retorted.

"If they can get to know the you that we know they'll love you." One ghost became an apparition and ran a hand across his cheek the way a mother would consoling her child.

"They'll see how special you can be. Loving dragons are over rated by a mile!!! If you want a parent figure that bad then WE'RE your parents. You've been able to see us since you were a little boy. Surely we fill the role." The ghosts suggested.

"Then what about Grimora?" Erik sighed.

"Nothing more than a teacher of your art form." The woman smiled before disappearing. "Here. This will give you somthing to do to get out of this run down church. Groceries."

Erik examined the list."but you don't eat. I barely eat. Why do we need groceries."

"Just do it." They whispered before gathering as much energy as they could and literally pushed him out the door. Erik pouted before deciding maybe doing somthing other than staring at four aging walls would be a good idea. He walked through the graveyard that was his front yard and off into town, which brought him by the train station... At which he smelt another dragon slayer. (January) 'Uh-oh..' He picked up the pace, hoping it wouldn't smell him too!!!

@Goddess Nebula

"Dreamruler has more perks than just destroying Valentine ya know!" She waves to him as she walks out of the infirmary.

January walks along the coast of the ocean, taking in the sea air.
"I knew there was another reason why I was drawn to Lamia Scale. Gotta love the sea coast" She laughs to herself, letting the water hit her bare feet.

Of course.... The shop he needed was on the beach.,.. The same direction the slayer scent was coming from. Damn those ghosts. They always put him in uncomfitorble situations or purpose. He swore to himself he'd just play dumb if questioned on it. He walked down to the beach and went to the shell and gemstone merchant. The smell was rediculously strong and came from a girl playing in the waves. Act natural... Act natural....

He went to turn around and book it out of there but he suddenly felt somthing pushing him... He locked his legs to resist it but it was too strong.... Definitely his friends from the church... "Oh come on guys!!! Please don't do this to me!!!" When his leg locking became too strong they simply lifted him and threw him in the water meer feet from January.... Erik looked like a terrified rabbit and was shaking like a leaf....

"Hehe.... Harsh wind, eh?" There was no wind... Just mischievous poltrigist invisible to those who did not have the power to see them.

@Goddess Nebula

"I guess the tides are a little strong, but I wouldn't say the wind..." January replies. She starts feeling awkward, she is totallt off guard near the ocean and when people talk to her she getd awkward, let alone someone falling at her feet. She inhales, getting a dragon slayer scent from him. A dragon slayer?! This is the worst case senario isnt it! She thinks to herself before taking a step away.

Evie sighs awkwardly, walking away from the infirmary, her face slightlt red.

"Something Wrong Evie?" Mirajane asks, noticing Evie walking out of the infirmary.

"What... no no not at all! What gave you that idea! Im just letting you know Falzar is awake"she speaks quickly and nervously. She looks down, having her hair cover her face.

"There is definitely something wrong Evie... do you wanna tal-"

"Nope not at all gotta go bye" Evie quickly says before poofing into the dream world.

Erik gulped hard, genuinely terrified. He felt a little nudge to the shoulder, urging him to talk. "Nope! sorry. it's the wind. gotta go! BYE!" He tried to escape but the irritated spirit literally grabbed him, picked him up and set him back down right infront of her and held Erik there against his will. Even manifesting into a human form.

"Your not going to get any better until you face your fears! Talk to her like a man!" The apparition had gained enough strength from Erik's fear so that her voice could be heard by the naked ear and her body could be seen holding Erik there.

"Come on Ashura don't make me do this." His legs were locked in place in the sand, avoiding eye contact with January.

Erik sighed in defeat... Ashura wouldn't let him go unless she got her way. "Hi..." He finally pouted, still shaking like a fearful kitten.

@Goddess Nebula

Last edited by a moderator:
"Hi... um..." she awkwardly shifts her weight, not really sure what to do. She takes a step away, feeling some comfort in the water on her feet.

Mirajane walks into the infirmary and notices Falzar face down.
"You okay kiddo? Evie was acting weird when she left, so I thought maybe something was wrong"

"good! that's step one. Dragon slayers generally like other dragon slayers right?!" Ashura giggled setting Erik down.

"I'm no dragon slayer..." Something broke in him. He didn't want to be associated with his past actions.

"Yes you are, you've just lost your roar is all." Ashura hugged him, notcing the over all morale of her partner seemed to plummet at the mention of 'dragon slayer'.

"BE GONE!" With that the spirit was forced away. "Look. I'm sorry about that I-. I have to go."

@Goddess Nebula

Last edited by a moderator:
With that The Grave Dragonslayer left. and the spirits followed. Anger engulfed him as Ashura managed to fight her way back.

"Why would you do that?!" Erik growled.

"I just wanted to try to get you a friend." The little spirit groaned.

"We'll all you succeeded in was making me look like a freak!" Erik's rage began to boil.

"I just thought... if you could... maybe.Just be yourself and stop avoiding people. If you talked to the living like you talked to the dead you wouldn't have a problem Erik."

"I don't have a problem." Erik sighed.

"Yes... you do."With that Ashura retreated, going back to January.

"Hey. Sorry. that backfired. Erik just isn't good with living people. maybe you can help?" Ashura asked January, floating infront of her.

Hikari and Shadow are wandering around town until they stop at Fairy Tail "How did we end up here?' Hikari asks and Shadow shrugs "Maybe they have a job that we can go" the other twin says while pushing the door open, only slightly.

Sakura stops walking "Stop following me around" she says and the man says "Sorry can't do that", he had hidden a dagger in his pocket, but so far the half demon wouldn't let her guard down.

Lea smiles slightly "Thanks" she says and sighs "Though it's nothing, sometimes you just need a friend to help you out" she says. She was worried about Sakura, but couldn't look for her friend at the moment.

Qritz looked around in awe as she watched people bustle about on the streets being busy as a bee. "Look Cuddles! There's so many people!" Qritz explained as she looked around. "Magnolia Town looks so prettier than that mapmaker described it right?" She added before lifting Cuddles off her head. "You want to get some food Mr. Cuddles?" The small squid raised a tentacle and pointed somewhere on the map. "Ah? You wanna visit the local guild? I dunno...the last time we visited one..." She trailed off as she heard pained screams echo in her mind. She shook her head before smiling. "Alright we'll visit, then food." She declared before making her way to Fairy Tail.

Von LeBlanc needed money. He figured out that running errands for poor people that can't afford an official quest will not suffice him anymore. He needed a plan for his life, for his future, and with little money he has, Von surely will not survive this world, nor feel a touch of a woman.

Surprisingly enough, Von's room is cozy. though small and cramped, relaxing in his own little haven gave him the little bit of luxury he was denied to have. He read one of letters besides his table. Shoulders hanged and eyes robbed of hope, he said "So, Fairy Tail is down on the list".

Fairy Tail was his first choice, and his most idolized guild. It never came into his mind that he would actually like this guild. Ages ago, it was the most horrible guild, filled with smoking old dudes, perverts, and what pissed him more, their carefree attitudes. It was after the Grand Magic Games that he realized that it was their spirit, having this atmosphere that encourages you to embrace yourself is what makes them the greatest guild in Fiore. His blinded hate for a guild made him embarrassed and low. He never deserved Fairy Tail.

The second letter gave him the optimism he needed for the day. He reached for his cloak, brushed his raven-black hair and rushed for the door. "Sabertooth, huh" he whispered, thinking about his new life, the life he always wanted, hope rushed back at him, as bright as the rays outside, as bright as his future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back