• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Land of Fiore (Fairy Tail RP)

Should we Stray Away from Canon (Like w/ leaders and characters)

• Stay Close to Canon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only have some Overlap with Canon

• Stay Away from Canon

• Total voters
"Can't you enter the train normally, besides even if he had done something, i can take care of myself remember" Sakura says and she slightly glares "Also now the train won't leave until they fix it, so much for visiting my parents grave in my hometown". She stands up and closes the hole in the roof with ice before sitting somewhere else. The man sighs "I wasn't planning to hurt her, I know not to mess with demons, even if they're just half demons" he says and adds "So no one here needs your help, you might as well go unless you wanna stay for to go to the town as well".

"I sense that too, but I froze his legs" Sakura points out and she adds "So for the last time, I can take care of myself, in case you forgot, I'm half demon". She hears the door close and she says "They fixed it already, you don't have a choice then to go as well".

Sakura stands up and grabs his collar lifting him from the ground, she was pissed "Your parents? They probably weren't killed by demons, a mere human can't kill me. You're not the only one who has no parents left, mine were blown up along with the house thanks to demons!" she says glaring at him "If you think I'm always so happy because they're alive your wrong, I try to forget the pain I felt when I saw them dead!", she trows him on the ground and sits back down "Now leave me alone".

Evie sighs, not really knowing what to do. "She seems to have everything under control. I'm going back to the dream world" Evie gives a small wave to Joey before vanishing into thin air.

January sits on a train heading back toward Lamia Scale, trying her best not to hurl from her motion sickness. "I wonder if any other dragon slayers get motion sickness" She asks, trying not to fall asleep. She looks over to Drake before turning back toward the Window

Sakura looks outside and she totally ignores Joey, she wasn't going to kill anyone if it wasn't needed, she's deep in thought and sighs as the flashback starts.

It was a nice day and a young Sakura was playing with her friends somewhere in the town, it wasn't until she saw smoke coming from the direction of her house that she noticed something was wrong. "Come on" the small familiar says before flying of with sakura following, both stopping in front of the house that was blown up completely "Mom, dad?" Sakura asks and she walks over climbing over stuff until she sees her mother under a pile of wood, then moving over to where the kitchen used to be to find her father "Mom, dad, please wake up" she says and Luna says "They're gone", a demon floats over to the young half demon "I'll take care of you when you're older, if you think you can beat me that is, see you again soon" the demon says before leaving the girl and her familiar on their own.

Sakura realizes she had been crying and quickly wipes the tears away, she wasn't going back there to fight, she wanted to visit her parent's grave, that was all, she would probably hang around the her hometown for a while before heading back though.

Drake was causally sitting across from January and was nibbling on a sandwich as he looked out the window. Seeing January glance at him he looked at her for a moment easily telling she was sick from this ride. "Are you going to be okay? If you aren't feeling well I can summon Columbia to heal you up a bit... She may be able to take away motion sickness as well." He said with a shrug not really sure as he never done it on himself.

@Goddess Nebula

"Im... fine" She lies. She honestly hates asking for help, let alone being healed. She sighs, wishing the train ride would go any faster.

Drake narrowed his eyes at her before pulling out his key. "Open gate of the dove. Columbia." With that there was a ding dong sound and the large dove appeared. Not even needing the order the dove flew up to January and sat next to her before leaning against her. The moment a comforting/ motherly/calming aura could be felt by Janurary. Her sickness was still there but she may still fill iffy. "I'm too nice. Now don't complain, its not appealing to see a brat suffer." He siad with a small smirk as he looked back out the window.

"I hate you sometimes Drake" She says before cuddling up to the Dove. "Do you even know what was in the dang letter Lyon made me give Makarov?"

"I know you do brat its a talent." Drake siad in a joking tone before taking a bite of his sandwich. At the question he shrugged and swallowed. "I'm not sure... He may have told me but I zoned out when he was taking to me... I think it was a letter if introduction or something."

Sakura looks at him "She's a fairy tail wizard, she's fine" she says and after a long ride the train finally stops and she gets up, leaving. The strange man following her, it was clear he was up to no good. Sakura doesn't pay attention to if Joey leaves the trains, but the train wouldn't go back until morning, walking towards where her house was she looks at what's left of it and she freezes it with her devil slayer magic before walking over to the graves, thinking it'd be easier to freeze the entire town.

"You'll get lost or killed by demons" Sakura warns him before freezing the entire town, that area was known for having demon hanging around the area, the very reason no child was allowed to wander around without an adult. She sits down in front of the grave and makes two roses putting them down.

"Demons can do that easily, be glad I didn't freeze you yet" Sakura says standing up and walking to a tree and sitting against it. The man from the train wanders around the town and says "It's amazing how a half demon can use magic used to defeat demons" he mumbles and sighs "Still, it's a tragedy what happened to this place".

"You left the guild thing?" Sakura asks leaning against the ice, she was still in her demon form, but she preferred that since she had more of a demon nature than a human once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back