• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Land of Fiore (Fairy Tail RP)

Should we Stray Away from Canon (Like w/ leaders and characters)

• Stay Close to Canon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only have some Overlap with Canon

• Stay Away from Canon

• Total voters
Drake sighed and with a slash of his key his spirit went away. "If you want to go back to the guild.... The station is in the other way." He said in a calm tone as he snickered and turned to walk in the other direction.

Sakura smiles slightly "Thanks, see you at the guild tomorrow" she says and disappears from the dream world, once she wakes up she looks around "I hope I never have that nightmare again" she says and gets up, deciding to head towards the roof.

Hikari and Shadow walk over "The train station is the other way" Hikari says and she adds "And if anyone asks if you've seen us, please tell them you didn't", Shadow looks at the girl "If information gets into the wrong hands we'd have to flee from this place".

"looks pretty over to me." Jeezebelle sneered. "Besides, in three days I'll be dead. There's a reason I wanted to get Silithia tomorrow. If I fight her at her full strength I'm screwed! but I already agreed to the death match, so.... I think I'm going to go fill my bucket list." Jeezebelle spoke of her impending death as if it were nothing, she took it all in stride. This was all part of her psychopathic nature. Jeezebelle truly feared nothing, death would simply be a new curiosity for her, what would happen? Where would she go? So many things that death could answer and she was about to experience it first hand? she was actually somewhat exited.

-----

"Thanks Lea. I'll probably be here a few days. I've got a death match in three days. I don't want to kill her but I have to." Silithia sighed. She ran her hands through her hair nervously. "I'm scared. I've never actually killed anyone. I've had this magic since birth, I never had to. Am I going to be a wanted criminal like Jeezebelle?"

January freezes where she is before turning quickly around and walking in the same direction as Drake quickly. "I knew that" she mutters, keeping her face down, which was red from embarrassment.

Drake snickered as he lead the way. "Yes yes. I'm sure you did." He said simply as he kept walking before letting out a yawn. "You know at this time of night I don't think there are any trains running. We should stay at an inn or camp outside." He said as he stuffed his hands in his pocket and slowed his pace a bit so he was now next to her.

@Goddess Nebula

Hikari smiles slightly "You can camp with us" she says and Shadow sighs, she would never understand what went through her sister's mind "I suppose it's alright" she mumbles.

Lea smiles "Sure, just be up on time for breakfast" she says and puts Luna on the girl's shoulder "You can wander around the house if you want to before you get some sleep".

January sighs, somewhat exhausted from all the fighting. May have pushed a little too far today Jan. She thinks to herself. She doesn't say anything to the twins as she walks away from them.

Evie wanders the dream world, monitoring dreams as she goes along. Tonight was one of her more peaceful nights of monitoring. Not many nightmares, or dreams needing to be redirected. She sighs in boredom, the most interesting thing she did all night was a force eject, but even that didn't take much energy at all.
"I can't believe I actually want someone to have a nightmare"

joey: let's see here... here we go- i pulled a job request that said the award was 40,000 jewles joey: wonder where the other's are oh well- i changed into my armor i walked to where the job request was

(@animefan374 it was said in the post above yours that it's night)

Hikari blocks the girl's path "You need to rest" she says and adds "And without any strength you won't come far". Shadow, who had left for a moment nods and walks over "Besides, you need to focus on getting that acid out" she says and thinks for a while "Also, I got some food" she says holding up a bag. Hikari smiles a little at her twin, they were nothing alike, but that had never bothered either of the two.

Flame Demon]([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22188-animefan374/ said:
@animefan374[/URL] it was said in the post above yours that it's night)
Hikari blocks the girl's path "You need to rest" she says and adds "And without any strength you won't come far". Shadow, who had left for a moment nods and walks over "Besides, you need to focus on getting that acid out" she says and thinks for a while "Also, I got some food" she says holding up a bag. Hikari smiles a little at her twin, they were nothing alike, but that had never bothered either of the two.
well some times my oc takes requestt durring night

Silithia gave a light smile, seemed she'd already made a friend. for once, someone wasn't trying to kill her. "Thanks. I might hang out in the back yard for a while." Luckily for silithia she had a few days to absorb as much lunar energy as she could to give her an edge in the fight. Energy absorbed through the skin and respiratory system over a period of time would help her out big time. Silithia walked into the back yard and found a nice place in the grass to lie down. her markings began glowing as soon as they made contact with moonlight, she then called her Alter to also absorb some. the stone wolf seemed to be howling on it's pedestal.

All alter holders had some way to give themselves a boost. For the fire holder it was inhailing smoke and bathing in flames. for Jeezebelle it was a bathtub full of blood. at which she was doing. she'd accumulated lots of it over the years. the Solar holder simply had to lie in the sun for a while, and so on. no one was really sure how the intergalactic holder recharged. no one had ever acquired that role, it had been kept in the family since the beginning.

January stops when the girls appear in front of her. "I'm fine. I just, rather get home" she mutters. She would rather have Cheria do some healing than some complete strangers.

joey: well what's new? dark wizard: well well look who we have here a little brat from fairy tail joey: i'm not a brat tho- i looked all around me joey: A TRAP?! dark wizard: yes we knew you like to take request by night so now your our prisoner now joey: i... i...- my sword fell onto the ground i fell onto my knees dark wizard: there now- he knock's me out

Lea smiles "Sure, just don't catch a cold" she says and head towards her room, she wondered if things would work out, but there was always an adventure around the corner, not that she minded that, it'd be boring if they couldn't do something.

Sakura decides to leave and head to the guild, walking helped her think, which was something she needed at the moment "Maybe I can get some S-class request, since no one's around right now" she mumbles. She arrives at he guild and sneaks in heading upstairs, she looks at the requests and takes the one that has the best reward before leaving again putting he request away, she'd go in the morning when she had all her energy back.

"I'll be fine." Silithia smiled as she lay in the grass. It felt rather nice. she didn't know if it was because of the energy she was gaining or if it was because she finally could get some sleep. she felt herself fade back into blissful dream.

joey:... h... huh- i was hand cuffed and i was not wearing my armor dark wizard: well well wait untill i tell your guild members that your gone

Evie perks up, feeling one less presence. Someone went missing from the Area. "That's not good. Dreamscape, Scan" a small screen appears before Evie as she scans the area, trying to pin point who went missing.

Sakura arrives home and enters the barrier, but she senses something, a dark kind of magic, she quickly puts the request in her room, well hidden before leaving again, it was strange. She changes to her demon form so she can sense it better.

Evie finally pin points the missing dream. "Someone named Joey... Maybe if I can extend my radius..." She pin points an exact location on where he is and sighs. "Bit far for comfort, but I should be able to dream hop over there"

Sakura is able to track him down after a while and she looks around, it was quiet and she didn't like that, but she should be fine as long as she was in her demon form "Where is that idiot?" she mumbles, she had found Joey's sword "This is why I never do requests during the night, most of the time" she mumbles and starts walking around, the sword she had found in her hand and she was ready to create one out of ice, her eyes seem to glow as she scan the area.

joey:... what happen's if i don't revive this delioria you say dark wizard: then you will die or we could kill one of your fairy tail guild members joey: how can i revive deliora team natsu destroyed it dark wizard: you have special water magic that you have you can revive people or things back from the dead joey: i... i can but i need something that belong's to him first dark wizard: yes that's why i have a piece of his skin joey: please someone help me- i whisper to my self

Sakura hears them talking and bursts in "Let him go" she says and adds "And bringing back that demon would be pointless, I'll destroy him". She walks over to the dark wizards "Besides, he'll kill you as well" she says and smirks "If I don't do that".

joey:... im... sorry dark wizard: your all ready too late he revived delioria for us joey- i fainted

"That skin i fake, Deliora disappeared, into the sea" Sakura says and she smirks "Of course, not that you would know" she says, her eyes glowing red "Now, unless you want to get into trouble I suggest you leave and don't come back" she says and walks over, she wasn't afraid of there stupid idiot who thought they could revive something that can't be revived.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back