• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Land of Fiore (Fairy Tail RP)

Should we Stray Away from Canon (Like w/ leaders and characters)

• Stay Close to Canon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only have some Overlap with Canon

• Stay Away from Canon

• Total voters
darkwizard: so? you care about him because he's a guild member we tricked him all what we really want is his magic

"You have no idea how serious demon matters are" Sakura says and she makes a sword out of ice "because you're about to find out" she says and attacks the datk wizard hitting him with both Joey's sword and the one she just made "Also never mess with Fairy Tail wizards".

Sakura walks to Joey and says "I warned you about 20 times already", she trows his sword in front of him and sighs "However, at the moment we might want to take care of these guys first" she says and looks at the men "Ice-make: Birds" she says and birds made of ice start attacking the men "Can you stand?"

Sakura pulls him up and she says "Hold on" she jumps over the men and leave "Next time, don't take requests during the night" she says jumping in a tree.

"Not if you just go home like any normal person, not that I have a right to say that since being a half demon isn't normal" Sakura says and she lightly hits him on the head "Let this be a lesson, there won't always be someone to save you, but you can revive anything right? Wonder if you can revive my mother...".

"Not a valid excuse" Sakura says and she puts him down once their a good distance away "If you were strong enough you wouldn't have been captured in the first place"

"And you know the dangers, so why do requests during the night?" Sakura asks, he was very confusing and she couldn't understand what he was thinking most of the time.

joey:.... it helps me thinking that i'm like my parents because my parent's did this every day and night before they died- i used my water magic to get away from the area and into my home

"Then change to doing only jobs during the day" Sakura says before he's gone and she heads back towards her house and she goes in. She wondered if Joey finally saw in that it was too dangerous to go out at night.

joey- i whisperd to myself joey: you just don't get it how it's hard to live by yourself with your parent's are dead...- i stood up joey: i might have an idea but...- i removed my fairy tail guild mark of my hand joey: i have to leave the guild...- i walked out of my house and walked out of town

Sakura looks at a picture in her room and she sighs, she wanted to visit her home town, which was like ghost town now, she goes of to find Luna before writing a note saying she'll be out of town for a while before leaving, she heads towards the station and waits for the train while putting up the hood of her cloak "Sorry Lea..." she whispers and gets in once the train arrives, she just hopes she wouldn't run into Joey, she knew how hard it was to live on her own without her parents, though she hadn't exactly told people what had happened, only Lea and the guild master know.

Sakura rests her head against the window, that was the only train that went to her hometown and it only went at midnight for some reason. She hears someone else walk in and she watches as a man sits down across her, she didn't trust it, normally no one took this train since it only had one stop "Why are you going?" the man asks and Sakura says "None of your business", she had a bad feeling about that guy, he had some strong magic, she could sense that.

joey: huh?- i see the train joey: i sense strong evil magic in that train- i jumped onto a cliff joey: wait wait- i whisperd to myself

Sakura keeps her gaze locked outside, she didn't like the aura that man had or the magic she sensed "Don't worry, I can help you" the man says and Sakura says "That's making me worry even more, I don't need your help", she wasn't going to listen to what that guy had to say.

Evie suddenly appears in front of Joey and Sakura, panting. She looks up at the two, wanting to know what happened. "W-" She stopped, shocked that her voice actually came out not in the dream world. "What happened?"

"My first question is are you okay?" She asks, collecting herself from doing a physical dream jump. She looks toward Sakura and sighs. "I'll see whats up

"

joey; i'm fine but i don't know about sakura be right back- i jumped and i crashed through the train's roof joey: leave her alone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back