• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Land of Fiore (Fairy Tail RP)

Should we Stray Away from Canon (Like w/ leaders and characters)

• Stay Close to Canon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only have some Overlap with Canon

• Stay Away from Canon

• Total voters
Falzar struggles against the chains, as the ice makes its way up his torso. His real body is tossing and turning on the floor of the infirmary.

Shizz was slightly suspicious of how the new person was literally ignoring him. He jumped closer to the new person, and found it was a girl. He ran up to her, and asked "Hey! What's your magic?"

@Goddess Nebula

Jay wanders into the infirmary, oblivious. "Hey, Wendy, my eyes are starting to hurt again." He walks toward the beds on the opposite side of the room, sweeping his cane back and forth. One of these swings catches Falzar right between his eyes.

Falzar shakes his head and stands.

"That bitch Valentine... I have to go find Evie!"

The boy sprints out of the room, colliding with Tzeng.

(where is everone at the moment. I could be someone who really is mutual and fights for his morals. So I could be an ally and enemy at some point in the future)

"Shit." Falzar rushes to the request board, but they have already left.

"Looking for something?" Falzar turns to see Mirajane.

"Evie was with another girl. Where did they go?" He looks around, knowing they had already left the guild by this point.

"They left for the Cathedral, downtown."

Falzar's eyes widen. They are going to a public place. Valentine had showed to be a powerful Dream Magician, and being in a place with lots of people mean't trouble.

"Tzeng! Jay!"

"Alright. We need to head towards the Cathedral. Evie's friend is bad news for the whole city. If she gets to the Cathedral... I don't even know how bad it will be." Falzar shivers at the thought. If Valentine could break the boundaries into a Demon's fears, what kind of Nightmares could she cause en mass?

Last edited by a moderator:
Valentine smirks when she gets her map. "thank you Ib!" She turns toward Shizz and smiles "Dreamscape! Like Evie" she taps His shoulder, putting him under a sleep spell before running toward the Cathedral as quickly as she can, pulling Evie. "It's almost time. Just need to get up high..." She smiles, turning back to Evie. "I hope you are ready for what's in store!"

Evie closes her eyes, not wanting to know what's going to happen. I can't fight her, she has already mastered nightmare scape. I can't even master dreamscape...

Valentine sits on the roof of the cathedral, a smirk on her face. "What a lovely view, and what an even lovelier place to unleash the nightmares" She turns to Evie and smiles. "Don't be so pouty, you did good hiding me away, but not all good things last forever" She lifts her hand creating a black magic ring. "Now, you know exactly what will happen. And you won't fight it" she points her hand toward Evie in a swift motion, releasing a large beam of black smoke toward Evie.

Evie tries to stop the smoke before it completely surrounds her, she transforms suddenly into her dreamscape form, but still in the awake world. "S-stop Valentine... Please" the smoke closes in, causing Evie to suddenly pass out. She floats next to Valentine, engulfed in smoke.

"Well done. Now that I have my Dream Wizard. The show can begin!" She throws both hands into the air creating a large black magic circle followed by a large flash

(Signal to everyone taking part in the arc that shit is starting to happen)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back