• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Land of Fiore (Fairy Tail RP)

Should we Stray Away from Canon (Like w/ leaders and characters)

• Stay Close to Canon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only have some Overlap with Canon

• Stay Away from Canon

• Total voters
Shizz got up after Natsu had blasted him, but when he was back in the guild hall, Natsu had already left to take care of his own business. He had seen enough of the guild, he wanted to join. So he walked up to a random member, and asked, "So where can I join Fairy Tail?"

(@Goddess Nebula could you play this "random member"?)

(Also, sorry about being inactive, all thanks to school)

Wendy looks up to Solis and sighs. "No, sadly, she just randomly collapses asleep, which isnt normal for a dream wizard. And being I don't know whats wrong, I don't know what spell to use" She stands up and brushes off her dress.

"Wendy, don't go telling strangers everything now!" Carla snaps, floating next to Wendy her arms crossed.

"You want to join fairytail? I would go and talk to Master Maravoke or Mirajane, not sure where they are though. They normally hang around the bar" Levy says pointing in the bars general direction. "Good luck finding them though!"

Sagashi chuckles as he sits under the darkening sky. Falzar and Mirajane exchange screams in the distance as the former is fleeing.

"In one day I have changed guilds and entered a fucking nuthouse." He looks into the horizon as the sun is setting. "One hell of a day."

"I am a random stranger...Should I go? I have some herbal leaves that might help though, like uh...mint maybe? Or some awakening aromas." he said pulling them out of his pocket

:Dont worry though, I said sorry to the plants, they were ok with me taking them" he smiled lightly dsying this.

"I just want to be a friend, thats all."

Asher skated in the main doors of Fairy Tail looking at all the wizards that are some of the best wizards in the world. Though all he could do was skate towards the bar looking for the guild master. When he got to the bar he sat down leaned his skateboard against it and started to tune his guitar because he was scared to say hi to someone.

Wendy laughs slightly before looking toward Evie. "I don't think waking her is the best idea, but I do hope she does wake up soon" she smiles, rubbing her arm. "What type of healing do you do. If you don't mind me asking"

"Wendy!!"

"Calm down Carla, we're alright, they are offering to help"

A dusty tungsten statue sat behind the bar. A young man sitting cross legged with his eyes closed, exhaling. It had been moved around a few times but had probably been found in the back yard, 'meditating' in front of a block of steel. Suddenly, the statue begins to crack from the crown of his head. The metal begins to chip and fall into the floor boards with heavy 'thunks'. He stands up, renewed and envigored, shaking the last pieces off of his bare feet.

"What did I miss?" He asks Mira Jane and anyone else near the bar. Here begins catching up with everyone.

He finds himself a large empty table and shouts "drinks on me! I think I've accrued enough interest". It was common for Ken to just dump is earnings into the guild account for, whatever. Usually repairs. In return, Mira calculates a small amount of interest that fluctuates depending on the guilds situation and how much he spends on the guilds account. Considering he's been asleep for a while, numbers are good. He bangs on the table and Cana immediately sits down and toasts her mug with his.

Evie appears in Falzar's dream with a somewhat demented smile. "Aww, where did the happy dream go. looks like your having another nightmare" she says, looking at Falzar. A small magic circle appears at the tip of her finger. "What should I change it too this this time" She smirks, a somewhat dark aura coming off Evie.

** THIS IS THE FIRST POST STARTING THE LARGE GUILD ARC, IF YOU WISH TO JOIN, PLEASE MESSAGE ME

Evie smirks. "And what if I do? You can't go and wake me up now, can you?" She smirks before touching the ground, transforming the dream into a busy city. "not my best, but I'll go easy" a small laugh exits Evie's mouth as she vanishes from the dream.

A smoke like creature floats over Evie when she is back to her own dreamscape. "Everything has fallen perfectly into place. Now for the true fun to begin" the creature vanishes from above Evie.

Shizz walked into the train of Magnolia, "Vacation sure is great..."

"A city? She destroyed the forest and built a damn city!?" Falzar radiates an evil aura, and begins to grow into his true form. The entire Nightmare City is leveled in an instant. The mage quickly awakes and looks around for Evie.

"healing? Just little leaves and aromatherapy thats all. They are good because it's natural, magic healing sometimes has side effects. Although, I suppose it isn't always bad side effects." Solis was clearly unfased by carla though, even though no body is used to talking cats. "And uh carla, I think...I am really nice, just please don't try attacking me, I would get scared and wouldn't be able to fight back because you are a part of natur, I cant fight little animals."

(Note I wont be on sunday. If possible could you put a hault on the rp, I know thats a bit much just I will get left behind. Monday though I should be able More of will be able so until then, Please hault the rp, though its understandable if you Dont)

While I sat at the bar because I couldn't drink I checked my skateboard to see if I needed to fix any parts. I notice that one of my wheels was almost cracked in half and my truck plate was cracked. I then took off my backpack and took out some tool and the parts to fix my skateboard.

Evie lays asleep in an infermery bed, not having moved since she's been put there.

"Oh, you don't have to worry about Carla, she'll behave, wont you" she looks back to Evie. "Im still worried about her, I hoep she wakes up soon..." Wendy sighs before sitting on the chair again.

"Wendy, are you in here?" Erza walks into the infermery and notices Evie and the man who interupted her fight. "Natsu found another Job, he wants us all to go this time" she says.

"Oh? Alright. Mister can you watch Evie for me" she smiles before following Erza out of the infermery. (Exit of Team Natsu)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back