• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Land of Fiore (Fairy Tail RP)

Should we Stray Away from Canon (Like w/ leaders and characters)

• Stay Close to Canon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only have some Overlap with Canon

• Stay Away from Canon

• Total voters
Sagashi watches the grass wilt and goes pale.

"What the actual fuck!?"

"Heheh. Death Magic."

Falzar regains his composure and begins charging an attack once more.

"If you try to interfere again I cannot guarantee your safety."

"It's your fault for getting in our way." Falzar generates a black sphere in his hand and hurls it across the field. "Chaos Orb!"

Erza looks at the person who interfered with the fight and looks at them. "This is for training purpose, now please leave us to our fight, its rude to interrupt." Erza looks at Falzar and smiles. "Now, lets begin... Requip!" Erza gets surrounded in a bright light. Once the light fades she appears in her black wing armor.

Falzar creates a dark aura about him, teeming with malice. "Death Predation!" A black Mist spirals about Falzar. In the use of a powerful mage, any who entered its range would instantly die. In Falzar's hands... Just pain.

(Is there any actual way for Erza to avoid death? Or are we going to pull some Dragon Ball shit here.)

Superboi360 said:
(Is there any actual way for Erza to avoid death? Or are we going to pull some Dragon Ball shit here.)
(Read the second half of the post. "In Falzar's Hands... just pain.")

Last edited by a moderator:
Erza recognizes Zerefs magic and gets away from the aura before landing, requiping into her lightning empress armor. She fires lightning towars Falzar, keeping a safe distance from him.

"You didn't say sorry for the grass, I must avenge them then. Though if you prefer, an other time please. If you really want to do this just I will wait an other day to avenge the grass." He said this happily. "Is there anyone else I could talk too though? I get kind of lonely in the woods. Beside some yellow haired guy sometimes."

She quickly flies out of the way, changing back into her Black Wing Armor. She stands away from him, not even tired. "I must admit, your strong. But I fear that if we continue, damage to the guild will be caused" she crosses her arms, looking at him.

Now Solis could been seen. He was sitting by a tree, waiting a bit for what might happen "This is very violent, I don't like it"

"I don't even get to go to full power? Dam-" Falzar cuts himself off mid sentence when he notices Mirajane walking outside. "This is the part where I run away. I was never here." The boy sprints through the courtyard, leaping over a railing.

"Where is he?"

"He went that way." Sagashi grins evilly and points to where Falzar had fled.

Solis was on fairy tail guild premisise but didn't know the rules of it, just sitting by a tree, and waiting. He looked very content though with a small leaf he was holding

Erza returns to her normal armor and walks over to Mirajane. "Something wrong Mira?" She fixes her hair slightly.

Wendy sits next to the infirmary bed with Evie asleep in it. "You tell me everything Evie, why did she stop me from talking in the dream world" she sighs and sits foward, Carla sitting next to wendy aswell.

"He thinks I don't hear him cursing and fighting. He is not getting off easy when I get my hands on him..."

"YOU WILL NEVER CATCH ME ALIVE!"

( at the moment Evie is asleep, but you are free to talk with wendy about cures and stuff. I need a final count on who will be taking part in the big group arc.

If you want to take part in the big group arc, go into over view and like the most talking about Evie's Nightmares)

(You can wander around, the guild doesn't care. And you dont need to ask permission to do most things, this is a casual rp so feel free to just do whatever, we'll mention if something is up cx )

Solis has always wondered about guilds though. A place for friendship sounded nice to him. So he went inside to see what it was like. To his suprise it was pretty nice. Though he noticed the Girl on a bed. He went over to her.

"Do you knows what's wrong with her? Is she ok?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back