• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Land of Fiore (Fairy Tail RP)

Should we Stray Away from Canon (Like w/ leaders and characters)

• Stay Close to Canon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only have some Overlap with Canon

• Stay Away from Canon

• Total voters
Falzar makes sure to step on the drunken and unconscious Sagashi, making the Lightning Pirate writhe in pain on the floor. The Dark Mage then sneaks behind Jay and whacks him in the back of the head.

"Who's laughing now?"

"Its... Still... Us..." Sagashi mumbles, half conscious.

Jay recoils from the hit, then turns to face the dark mage. "Oh, do you really wanna start this now? Didn't M.J. just tell you off for starting fights?"

Shizz walked through Magnolia, getting back from his trip to try to find Gildarts, looking through the town, he found more Fairy Tail members, and hesitate if he should join them. But that was a decision for later, he walked up to a shop, and bought something to eat. It was a pretty good, tuna sandwich. After finishing, he gave the shop owner 10 Jewels, and left.

Lea is sitting on top of the guild thinking, the exceed egg on her lap. Sakura enters the guild, rubbing her arm and she walks to Mirajane "Have you seen Lea?" she asks looking around, not seeing her best friend/rival anyway.

Shizz wanted to go back to try to go on another trip to search for Gildarts Clive, but lately, he was getting lonely. He decided to try to see what guild life was like, so he decided to visit the Fairy Tail guild hall! He walked into the room, shy at first, which wasn't like him. But Shizz took a look around the hall, it wasn't very bad, and he decided to say what he wanted to do, right out loud. "HEY! I'm Shizz, and I want to join Fairy Tail!"

Ib turned around when she heard someone screaming in the Guild Hall. She saw a new guy, that was hoping to join the guild as far as she understood. She evaluated the guy with her eyes.

I wonder what his magic is? she thought for herself.

Shizz quickly noticed that his shout attracted more attention than needed, and blushed, but he didn't want to look bad, so he quickly recovered, and looked at the staring eyes of the guild. "Anyways, I'm Shizz, and I want to join Fairy Tail! Are there any open spots?"

Falzar cackles and leaps away from Jay, before sprinting through the Guild Hall. He then trips over the drunken Gildarts.

"Hah... Heh... Douce." Sagashi twists around on the floor, rolling through the unmoved pile of glass shards from his whiskey bottle.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!"

Shizz heard screaming around the hall, and looked around, he saw a face he recognized from all the news papers around Magnolia... "Is my search for Gildarts over..?"

Falzar lies on the ground next to Gildarts, crying with laughter. The later is just crying.

"Glass. In. Mah Dick." A high pitched whine can be heard from Sagashi before he passes out once more.

Sakura glances at the guys and shakes her head in disapproval "Crazy as always" she mumbles and sighs. Luna nods in agreement saying "But I suppose that's what you can like about this guild, full of idiots", Sakura nods and glances around before she decides to look for her friend.

Tzeng lifts Sagashi onto his shoulder and drags him to the infirmary. Jay walks over towards Falzar, carefully stepping over Gildarts.

Eve materialize into the room right in front of Tzeng, stumbling a little trying to get her bearings she looks Tzeng. "Holy crap that was close, umm.... where am I?" Looking sheepishly at him. if you look towards her left thigh you can see a sabertooth guild seal.

"I hate to hurry you, miss, but I am in a bit of a hurry myself," Tzeng says, gesturing toward the pained pirate on his shoulder.

Eve's eyes go wide."F-fairy tail? But that in Magnolia..... I was in the Waas Forest. That has to be hundreds of miles away.... This is the farthest I've ever teleported." She then adopts cocky smirk."God I'm a badass! I'm still standing!" Eve's whole body then goes stiff. "I spoke to soon." She proceeds to lose conscious and fall into Tzeng.

Tzeng catches the fallen girl. "It seems you'll have someone to talk to in the infirmary, Sagashi," he says as he drags the two to said infirmary.

Mirajane sighs. "That child is more trouble than he's worth," she mutters to herself. Jay hears her and smirks. "You said it, M.J."

Meanwhile, Tzeng has managed to reach the infirmary with both patients in tow. He sets each down on a bed and turns to the young girl standing nearby. "I'm sorry to bother you, Wendy, but these two are in need of healing."

"I'll do my best," Wendy replies, as she walks over to Sagashi. She takes a deep breath and sets her hands on Sagashi's body. The pirate's wounds begin to glow and close up. When Sagashi's wounds fully disappear, Wendy walks over to Eve and does the same.

Eve's eyes flutter open and she gives off a cute yawn. She sits up and looks directly at Tzeng raising one eyebrow. "Damn.... If I knew Fairy Tail had hunks like you I would have dropped to my knees and...." She stops what would have been a very lewd comment when she spots Wendy.".... To beg to be let in?" She finishes sheepishly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back