• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Land of Fiore (Fairy Tail RP)

Should we Stray Away from Canon (Like w/ leaders and characters)

• Stay Close to Canon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only have some Overlap with Canon

• Stay Away from Canon

• Total voters
"He is coming with us? Well, at least I get a chance to fight him." Falzar sighed and threw his arms behind his head.

"Yes, lets get moving."

"Falzar, be nice to your new guild-mate." Tzeng leads the two back into town. The townspeople hide away at the sight of Sagashi.

Sagashi sighs and continues to walk through town with the Fairy Tail mages.

"Guild Mate? Oh shit I get to fight him and fight alongside him!? Awesome!"

"Didn't you notice I got lost in an alley last night while you were teaching me Modern Words? I met some cool guys who taught me more modern words. They were also burning some herb and passing it around to one another. Fun times."

The three catch a careiage back to Fairy Tail's guild hall. As they enter, Tzeng notices Jay sitting at his usual table. He calls out to the blind mage and leads Sagashi and Falzar over there.

"Tzeng! Where've you been since yesterday?"

"I brought Falzar on a capture mission, but we ended up bringing home a new recruit. Jay, this is Sagashi, a lightning mage. Sagashi, this is Jay Harvey."

Jay stands up and holds his hand out in Tzeng's general direction. "Nice to meet you."

Ib was haging in the guild hall. Suddenly she noticed two new faces in the room. A blond guy and a black haired guy she had never seen before were talking to Tzeng and Jay. She approached them.

-Hello Jay and Tzeng, she said before turning to face Falzar and Sagashi. Who are you?

@Midnight Phantom @electroShogun

"I'm Sagashi! Some call me a Pirate, I call myself a Brawling Treasure hunter."

"I'm Falzar. Dark Mage. Sometimes I kill stuff on accident."

"I joined the guild a few days ago actually." As Falzar thinks back on his joining the guild, Sagashi bends down on one knee and takes up Ib's hand.

"If all the ladies here are a beautiful as you then I must stay!" As Sagashi tests his pirate 'charms' he feels a strong collision of Falzar's palm with the back of his head.

Last edited by a moderator:
When Sagashi took her hand, Ib just looked at it, waiting for some punchline. As none seemed to come, she took away her hand. She looked at him.

-Although I can't really say if your hopes are true, since beauty is subjective, I hope you will join th guild any way, she said. We can never have too many mages.

@Midnight Phantom @electroShogun

"Saga you are a dumbass."

"Did you just call me Saga!? Heh. I'm going to kick the shit out of you some day."

"I will take you up on that any day you sea-faring bastard. Now go get your Guild Mark."

"When Tzeng took me into the city to teach me modern language I got lost in an alley. Met some cool guys who were burning Herbs and sniffing them. They taught me more words."

"Tzeng and I beat up the goons. I Shot a guy through the hand. Sagashi turned on them and beat the Captain to a pulp. It was awesome!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back