• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Land of Fiore (Fairy Tail RP)

Should we Stray Away from Canon (Like w/ leaders and characters)

• Stay Close to Canon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only have some Overlap with Canon

• Stay Away from Canon

• Total voters
As Jay's hand reaches Falzars shoulder, he ponders the best way to find Sagashi and Tzeng.

"Pirates have no honor!"

"FUCK OFF!" Falzar hears the cry from across the guild hall, where a Golden Fairy Tail Mark is being placed on Sagashi's hand.

Falzar and Jay wander over to Sagashi, who now had the Fairy Tail Mark.

"I will take you on any day Land-Loving Loser."

"You're on Sea-Faring Shithead."

"Midget."

"I WILL END YOU!"

Falzar jumps over Tzeng and swings his fist down at the Pirate, before his hand is caught by a hand of slender pale fingers.

"Falzar, Lets go have a chat about cussing and brawling."

A chill runs down everyone's spine upon hearing the tone of Mirajane's voice. Jay pats Falzar's shoulder sympathetically. "Good luck, kid."

As Sagashi chugs Whiskey from a bottle the size of his head, he notices the Woman next to him is chugging from a large barrel.

"My, its not often you meet a woman who keeps such a fine figure and can hold her drink-" Sagashi is cut off mid sentence by a death grip around the back of his neck, and being hurled across the guild floor.

"Are you making a move on my Daughter!?" Gildarts roars at the Pirate Mage, writhing in pain on the floor.

"I think i have glass in my stomach. Oh goooooooooood."

Tzeng and Jay jump up at the sound of fighting. Jay clumsily retreats, while Tzeng walks over to Gildarts. "Gildarts, sir! Peace, I beg you!"

"I WILL FIGHT FOR MY DAUGHTE-" Gildarts is quickly pulled down onto the Bar stool next to his Daughter. She Moves her Barrel of Booze over his mouth and pours alcohol into his system. He quickly leans over and cries on her shoulder in a state of complete intoxication.

After a period of about 2 hours, Falzar stumbles out of a room in the guild with a lecture ringing in his head and the taste of soap still fresh in his mouth.

"That was awful."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back