• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Land of Fiore (Fairy Tail RP)

Should we Stray Away from Canon (Like w/ leaders and characters)

• Stay Close to Canon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only have some Overlap with Canon

• Stay Away from Canon

• Total voters
Tzeng repeatedly draws 罠 and sends it at the pirates, trapping them. "Exploiting innocent townspeople for your own sick amusement is unforgivable!"

Falzar continues to lob Chaos Orbs at the Golden Hand at a quick rate.

"What the hell Captain!? You never said we were kidnapping anyone!" Sagashi screams at the Guild Master, waving his saber about.

"Well now we are! Get to work laddie!"

Tzeng traps the last of the Golden Hand henchmen, then turns his attention to Sagashi. He holds his brush threateningly at the Sea-Devil.

Sagashi leaps up onto the ship and continues shouting at the Guild Master.

"Seriously what the fuck!? Stealing gold is one thing but people is another! I am not helping you do this kind of shit!" The Sea Devil creates a Lightning Blade and rushes at the Guild Master. As the Elderly Gun Mage raises his Shotgun to fire at the Pirate, Falzar shoots a black beam from his finger, piercing through the man's hand.

"Tzeng! This is our chance! Lets take down the Golden Hand!" Falzar begins charging a large energy ball powerful enough to pierce the Golden Hand's Hull.

"Magnus! You lied to me!" Sagashi clashed his Lightning blade with the Captain's Hook Hand. The Elderly Gunner sat on the ground writhing in pain as blood gushed from his hand.

Tzeng walks over to the elderly gunner and takes his gun, before drawing 療 on his bleeding hand. "Ryou, (Heal)" he says, as the old man's wound closes up before his eyes.

Falzar Hurls the massive Chaos Orb, piercing the hull of the GOlden hand and blasting half the ship to smithereens. Sagashi and Captain Magnus stumble before continuing their duel.

"Pirates live by a code of no honor lad! We take what we want!"

"Well, I guess I will just take you down!" Sagashi leaps over the man and casts a giant lightning spell, scorching the ground and leaving Magnus in a static filled heap on the sinking Golden Hand.

Sagashi flails in the air, trying to break free.

"Let me down ya bastard!"

Falzar hops onto the sinking ship and lifts Magnus into the air, leaping onto the docks and tying him up with the nearby anchoring ropes.

Tzeng carries Sagashi off of the ship and onto the dock. He draws 罠 on the floor, forming a jail cell, then writes 強 on the bars, strengthening them. He takes Sagashi's swork handle, then places him in the cell and closes it up.

"Oy! Let me out of 'ere!" Sagashi kicks the bars and tries to use lightning Magic, to no avail.

"Soooo... We technically just completed an S Rank mission!" Falzar laughed, looking at the unconscious Captain Magnus.

"Not quite yet. We still need to turn in these pirates," Tzeng says. He looks at Sagashi. "There is no point in struggling. You will not break those bars."

"Tch. Its a long story. Lets just say I have a problem with abduction and it is too unethical for my tastes." Sagashi sits cross-legged in the cage, sighing.

"The pirates raised me. Magnus has pissed me off on many occasions but this was different. Leaving a life of crime may be difficult."

"Ah what the hell." Sagashi surrounds his hand in electricity, creating a reversed-magnetic field, pushing open a slot large enough to shake hands with Tzeng.

Sagashi sees the Golden Touch mark on the back of his right hand fade away as the guild ship is fully submerged in water.

"I guess I am."

Tzeng turns to the pirate and smiles. "As the wise ones have said, 'good riddance to bad rubbish.' Come, let us bring you to your new guild."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back