• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Land of Fiore (Fairy Tail RP)

Should we Stray Away from Canon (Like w/ leaders and characters)

• Stay Close to Canon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only have some Overlap with Canon

• Stay Away from Canon

• Total voters
Evie lays asleep on a table in a guild hall, a somewhat scared look on her face before quickly jolting awake. She rubs her head and stands up. Why am I having nightmares again... she sighs before walking outside seeing a crowd, she notices Wendy and quickly hugs her.

Wendy feels arms wrap around her and smiles. "Evie!" She hugs her back before turning toward the hill.

"WERE BACK!" Natsu screams at the top of his lungs as Lucy, Gray, and Erza folllw behind him.

Falzar stands up in the rafter, peering down at the spiky haired mage. He sniffs the air and his eyes widen.

"Fire Magic. And... Dragon Scales? How does a human give the aroma of a drake?"

Shizz noticed that he had finally found Gildarts in Fairy Tail, he had never expected to find Gildarts in the hall, he had expected to find Gildarts adventuring on the mission. As he was running towards Gildarts, he heard shouts from the front door of the Guild Hall. It was other Fairy Tail members, Shizz thought he had heard of the pink haired one before, "It... It can't be, it's Natsu! The famous Salamander!" Shizz recalled Natsu, from the news, and gossip of the town. Natsu was the second person in Fairy Tail that Shizz had wanted to meet, since Gildarts was currently unconscious, he desired a duel with Natsu. He sprinted towards Natsu, and jumped high in the air, shouting, "NATSU DRAGNEEL, I WANT TO FIGHT YOU!" unconsciously Shizz tried to immediately punch Natsu, Natsu Easily evaded the attack, which made some of the Guild Hall broken.

(How will combat work?)

@
Goddess Nebula

Sagashi shoots up in his bed looking down.

"The glass is gone! YES!" He hops out of bed and stretches. "Who the fuck is shouting outside? I'mma fight em til they shut up!"

(@Superboi360 being you are fighting a canon character, you control them as you fight)

Erza walks between Natsu and the stranger "and who are you exactly?" She hears more screaming and slowly stars to get annoyed. "Why are all the guys screaming" she looks annoyed waiting for a reply.

Wendy laughs as she looks toward Tired Evie. "Something wrong Evie? Do you want to talk, you can put me to sle-" wendy gets cut off when Evie holds her hand up to make her go quite. She shakes her head no before she turns to face the stranger in the guild. Wendy sighs and does the same.

Sagashi sprints out of the Infirmary and leaps over the railing, plunging towards the shouting mages.

"Shut the hell up already!"

Falzar peers down at the guild hall and notices that Mirajane has left.

"Now's my chance."

He leaps off the rafters, landing onto Sagashi.

"WE RIDE TO DAWN SEA-HORSE!"

"FUCK YOU!"

Erza walks up behind the two and grabs Falzar's shirt, lifting him up, then grabs Sagashi's shirt and drags him to the other side of him.

"What is going on here" she glares at them both. Holding them away from each other.

Shizz wanted to fight badly with Natsu, so he never thought about the consequences. "I'M SHIZZ AND I WANT TO JOIN FAIRY TAIL, BUT FIRST, I WANT TO FIGHT NATSU!" Shizz charged towards Natsu while Erza had already left to deal with the others, without any speaking Natsu fisted Shizz, but Shizz was able to block it.

Natsu pushed Shizz back with the intensity of his fisting, but it was not powerful enough to actually damage Shizz, "So you want to fight me eh? Let's see what you can do, rookie! ROAR OF THE FIRE DRAGON!!" Natsu shouted outloud, a giant, powerful, fire beam came out of his mouth. Shizz prepped for the fire, and countered with his own move, "Crushing Evil, Spreading the Truth.... EMPYREAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Shizz's own purple Crash aura flew out, and a light crash wall spread out, it blocked, and disabled the fire, but Natsu's power was very intense. A purple explosion ended up happening, Shizz jumped back just in time, taking advantage of the smoke, he charged pass it, knowing where Natsu was. With a powerful fist embodied in Crash magic, Shizz punched Natsu, but Natsu was more battle experienced, he blocked the attack with slight strain, "Heh, not bad!" Natsu took the chance to strike, "IRON FIST OF THE FIRE DRAGON!!" Natsu's hand filled with flames, and he striked Shizz, with only a few milliseconds to react, Shizz didn't have enough time to do a Crushing Evil, Spreading the Truth: Empyrean, so Shizz simply surrounded himself with crash magic, Natsu's hit was hard, a explosion filled the room, almost covering the entirety of it, Shizz flew into the wall, just before he hit it, he broke it with Crash. Shizz tumbled into the streets of Magnolia with some injuries, but that didn't stop him, he back-flipped, and jumped back into the hall, only to fly into Erza's spear hilt.

Erza glares at Falzar. "You think Mirajane is scary when she's mad, you haven't seen anything yet" she lets of go Sagashi, but still holds onto Falzar, "if you really want to fight someone, how about you fight me" she smirks, still holding him.

Evie watches everyone, trying to stay awake. She releases a small yawn sound before suddenly falling asleep where she is standing, falling onto the guild floor.

Lucy notices Evie falling asleep, and catches her before she hits the floor. "Thats odd, Evie never just falls asleep... is she okay?" She asks, picking Evie up in her arms, walking her too the back and laying her down in a bed.

"Ah, fuck it." Sagashi walks out of the guild, trying to find a sleeping spot.

"Wait... You're gonna fight me? I don't know who you are... But you're on!" Falzar headbutts Erza, freeing himself from her grasp and staggering her backwards.

Erza laughs. "Then lets go outside, and i shall tell you my name after we fight." She heads to the back of the guild and stands ready to fight. She summoms a sword and holds it ready. "Charge at me whenever you are ready"

Solis finally decided to venture out of the woods to see what the world was like on the outside, to his shock he found some people fighting, or getting ready to fight. Solis did not enjoy violence, so he was ready to mutually defend everyone in the fight. (Basically interfere)

Sagashi walks straight into the Forester, knocking them both over. "... Hello there."

Falzar cracks his neck and gets into an attacking stance. "My name is Falzar. I am the creation of a powerful Dark Mage." He charges a dark magic circle, radiating evil energy. "And now, we battle. Darkness Stream!" A flurry of black hands fly from the circle, flying towards Erza.

Eve walks out of the infirmary feeling good as new. See the events unfold she decided that everyone in this guild is insane. She was now out side watching the battle.

As just before the hands hit Erza, a wall of plants and park appear, they become thorny when hit by this, absorbing the magic energy. Nobody seemed to know where it came from, but they new someone was protecting Erza.

A small, faint voice was heard "But fighting is bad for the spirit. It hurts people." It was clear he was just there for peace and would do so to protect it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back