• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The island of the outcasts (Always accepting)

Marquist looked at Amaya for a moment with a slightly concerned look on his face he also stopped playing. "And what might that be?"

She stretches her body and says "since I can transform completely into an animal I wanted to try just doing ears and a trail or something like my eyes changing to a certain animals sight.." She then says " OK inns try" she makes a really long grunting sound "mmcccccccccccccmm" she turns into a demented chicken...

"This ..... Was not planned out well....." She says in a high pitched voice..

Marq quickly plays Done done done done on his Cello and Gasps at what she has created

She turns back and then tries again "mmmmmccccccccccccmmmmmm" she turns into a uh with wings.... She then face plants into the ground. Changing back

Marq couldn't help but laugh as he watched this was something he had never seen before for sure

"I think I'm ok.... I don't want to become a demented chicken or a flying pig again..." She then laughs "when pigs fly!"

Jacob began to laugh, actually snorting a bit. He covered his mouth and blushed a bit, still laughing. "I never heard of that phrase before!" He said, large, dove- like wings spreading from his shoulder blades and a small pig snout sprouting from his nose. "...like this?" He said with a grin

(Passing out for now, no super morphing or random crap without me, or I will write the longest most annoying post to undo everything that you did.)

( :D )

@The Master

(Don't you think it's a bit unfair to halt the rp just to wait for you to come back @The Master )

Jacob morped back to normal, still chuckling. He stood up and looked out side the cave. "I think they're gonna be gone for a bit... shall we go for a walk?" He offered the two in the cave

Amaya nodded her head once in OK" week Leon is coming here, but razz is deeper in the cave, but I'm sure we can go for a stroll! She just doesn't want us inside... So let's go!!" She hops up wiping off her dress and then morphs into a husky... Woof!

(No by all means carry on, I'm just saying there shouldnt be magic winning, like poof, 8 reply later boy 1 is dead boy 2 is happy aND a revolution has begun)

Jack grinned as she turned. "You know what's great? Wolves... I wanna find one around here..." He smiled down at her, her fur reminding him of one. "Anyways, I saw a creek not far from here... We could see where it comes from!" He said, grabbing a huge staff - like stick to help him walk.

She followed him, but hearing he wanted to see a wild she changed into a pure white wolf...

(Okay, just one more response. xD )

Jack turned amd have a small gap at the sight of the white wolf. "Oh my... your- it's - you look..." he shook his head, looking happy "you look amazing! Do you think you might to help me find a wolf? " He asked as they began to walk. He wanted to pet her, but he was afraid that he might be invading her space.

Amaya wolfishly smiled at Jacob and shook her head once in OK, which looks weird on an animal "but first..." She fell to the ground and rolled over.. "Wub my buwwy!" She said in a high pitched voice.

(@Aeron xD )

Keita awoke to find himself surrounded by others he tried to move but his body wouldn't allow it."Damn that Monster I should have just faced him head on" he yelled alerting to everyone he was awake.'This is great stuck in enemy territory half paralyzed with no way to get free'.He looked at all of them in turn wondering what would happen to him which would probably dead who knows.All he remembered was being attacked rather viciously.

(@The Master Wakey wakey! :D )

Raz found the boy she had yet to learn a name for woke as she began setting him outside the cave, she watched him carefully through his proportioning as he took in his newest surroundings. She knew Leon was nearby, but she lacked an exact placement, his blood and energy that he had melded in with her was like a crappy GPS, showing her that he was there, but not allowing her to actually know where.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back