• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The island of the outcasts (Always accepting)

(Too much stuff xD I can't even... it's confusing.)

(Leon is a raging mess, Raz is a complete idiot, an D everyone else is like wtf drama queens.)

(Basically everyone is trying to stay out of the cross-fire of the epic battle that will soon ensue between Leon and Raz. They are such a cute couple X3 Lol amirite?)

(Wat.)

6a22ec1372350bb64757502d070d8492.jpg

(Yas, such a cute couple. They should marry and have drama tellitubby children)

(Hush children, no play fighting, I shall kill your joy with kittens.)

(=^・ェ・^=)

Raz let out a low sigh as she stepped out of the cave, now all she had to do was wait. Wait for the best of the worst, she simply hoped this wouldn't go 100% wrong. Even 99% would be alight.

Shaking her head she stood directly over the boy, waiting.

(NUH! NOT THE KITTEHZZZ! BLERG! *Perishes*)

Leon emerged from hiding, growling as he walked towards Keira as he just lied there. His "mane" flaring up as a warning of how aggravated he was. Leon had a wide range of vision, making sure no one could sneak up on him in any way as he was now only a couple yards from the group.

@Scheani @Am2aM @Aeron @Kenji Jensai @Calibutcher

Raz simply scowled, "Don't you growl at me." She frowned, crouching over the boy like some native race hand placed at the base of his neck. It would have been awkward given she wasn't in this situation.

Leon roared at Raz, his mane flaring up to make her back off. He glared at Keira with murderous intent. "He helped capture you all. He must pay..." Leon growled. His attention went to Raz and he stared at her. "..."

(This is some Lord of the Flies sh*t right here XDD)

@Scheani

(@The Master the ball is all yours. I couldn't explain if I tried.)

Raz raised her eyebrows, "So your telling me, that if they were to put us here for the remainder of our lives, you you would simply off him? No infor, no explanation, no torture? Just kill him and figure everything out while possibly branded a monster?" She asked, her scowl forming into a disbalieving smirk, which she fought to keep hidden though she found their current positions comical if viewed for a bystanders point.

"Your stupidity and assumptions humor me." He hissed. "If I wanted him dead I would have killed him while he ran through the trees." Leon growled. His body began shifting and changing.

Leon walked over and picked up Raz with one hand as if she weighed nothing, before grabbing Keira and dragging him off. Leon carried Raz in one set of arms and dragged Keira in the other set. He completely ignored everyone else, not caring at all for them.

@Scheani @Kenji Jensai

Raz let out a short shriek, "Damn it, would you warn a person before you pick them up like a doll?" She growled, being all too familiar with being taken places without warning.

Wincing as her struggles made his fingerson dig into her tender skin, she groaned, "You know we wouldn't have these miscommunications if people were to explain things." She huffed crossing her arms.

@The Master

"You assumed... I didn't..." He pointed out. "Your fault..." He snarled, but was still extra gentle with carrying her. He didn't really show much care when he dragged Keira, letting him hit any rocks or stumps or bushes that were in the way. Leon was heading back to his home, still in a fowl mood.

@Scheani @Kenji Jensai

Raz fought the urge to hit him, instead pouting, her own mood nor a very joyous one in it's own.

"If you we're to explain things before running off with murderous intent, then I wouldn't have to assume." She muttered in agitation.

@The Master

"Not your business.... In first place..." As they reached his camp Leon flung Keira onto the ground next to the small fire that was crackling. He dropped Raz onto her bed and began to shift and change.

"You had no right to even follow me. You are blind, so what makes you think you will ever truly know what is going on a situation unless someone tells you? You didn't HAVE to assume, you just had to bud out." He spoke coldly and cruelly to Raz.

@Scheani

At that point Raz just wanted to cry, scream, to hurt him, do anything. Instead she lifted her head, swallowing the pain like tasteless medicine, "Your right." She stated, "We're not even part of the same camp, how dare I care." She shook her head bitter laughter bubbling in her throat as she stood, "You obviously don't. And why would you?"

Her voice began to grow horse, "I'm just some blind girl, I don't know anything." Smiling she nodded to him, "So if you will, this blind girl is going about her way, and far from your business." With that she turned walking steadily to the exit of the camp.

@The Master

Leon grabbed Raz gently and put her back on her bed. "We are part of the same camp, you have your own tent and bed. My business became everyone's business when I came here without my memories. But when I deal with it, everyone else needs to ask before jumping in." Leon grabbed some of the fibers that were in a neat pile and hog tied Keira with them.

@Scheani

Raz remained silent, she knew any move she made would either set him off, and any of the thoughts clouding her mind were far from helpful in this situation. Deciding then to pull her knees up to her chest she rested her head against her icy skin.

Outside she appeared to be resting, perhaps thinking, or even attempting to sleep, but inside she was petrified by the thoughts that began to push all the will and fight from her system. Just a blind girl. Useless. In the way. Obstruction. Never understand. Useless. Blind. Useless. They swirled in her head eating away her confidence and any pride she had remaining.

@The Master

Leon began to turn back into a human, groaning in pain as he did.

He put on one of the tunics he made and got comfortable in it. "I did my best to be nice to you. I gave you everything I could give. I did everything I could so you could feel better about yourself. But you seem extremely keen on pushing me away... So go ahead. Leave." Leon walked over to the pile of fibers and continued working on the bow.

@Scheani

@hiro (I know you ain't close enough to Leon's camp to be referring to them >:3)

Standing Raz nodded, she knew it was selfish, but he could never understand how fragile something like confidence was, how fragile trust was, how fragile emotions could be, just like she could never understand what it was like to see someone betray you, to see someone disappear, she could only pretend.

Without a word she left, walking into the forest, head held high as she walked. He didn't think she appreciated everything he had done for her while she had been in the same vicinity, she did, but now refused to show it. Without knowing it tears slipped slowly down her cheeks as she walked, though a constant smile was planted on her lips.

(@hiro Here you go :D Raz is now in le* forest)

@The Master

@hiro

Last edited by a moderator:
Leon finished his bow, packing up everything he could into a backpack he made. Leon took only the essentials and stuff necessary for him to start over on the Northern part of the island. He glared at Keita, kicking him while he was tied up. "Schmuck.." He growled, kicking dirt in his face and hitting him with a stick before walking out of the camp. Leon had gotten to the waterfall that he needed to go through. He went in slowly with his pack, swimming to the bottom and going through an entrance he came upon while fishing and gathering materials. Leon swam through the underground passage, nearly suffocating before he came up for air. Gasping hard, Leon climbed up out of the water and walked through a small waterfall and onto the edge of a hill. He sighed, taking in the glorious view of the massive island.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back