• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The island of the outcasts (Always accepting)

Skye wandered her way back to the cave she had woken in, back to the place she knew, and trusted. Grabbing her hoodie she pulled it on, following suit with her sweats, she then made her way deep into the cave where she had left many things, things she had collected while the others had yet to meet her. Settling herself onto a bed of leafs and plants she couldn't help but think, Its not as comfortable as with-... Then she was asleep.

Jacob smiled as he began to rub her belly. "Haha...brings back nice memories. Thanks!" He stood up and waited for her to do so, then noticing someone enter the cave they were just in. "Hold on... I'll be back." He approached the cave and noticed a girl sleeping. He cleared his throat, then whispered loud enough to hear. "Um...excuse me? Miss?" @Am2aM @Scheani

Sitting up Raz rubbed her eyes yawning, "Yes?" She asked, not knowing this person, making her wondering how many other's she had yet to know on the island. "Can I help you..?" She asked blinking slowly.

@Aeron @Am2aM

Jack was walking on the beach then laid down and started shooting lighting from his finger tips into the air randomly.*

Amaya whom waits for Jacob to return, stretshes out and yawns.... She then sniffs the ground, to pick up some scets from the sand while she waits..

@Scheani @Aeron

"I couldn't help but notice that you are by yourself... would,d you like to walk with me and my friend? We are on our way to the creek's source." He said, the grinned. "By the way, I'm Jacob."

(Raz xD )

Raz paused before nodding, "Sure, why not. I'm Razilia." She smiled half heartedly before pulling herself into a standing position.

@Aeron

"Watch out for those rocks..." There wasn't any light in the cave, so Jacob had shifted his ears to bat ears, giving him a sonic/ sound visual of the cave and where she was. He stepped over and offered her his hand and asking her to take it, not knowing she was blind, just assuming that she wouldn't be able to see in the dark cave. @Scheani

(If you need a character, I have Éden somewhere in the jungle @hiro )

Last edited by a moderator:
Keita (It's Keita not Keira) awoke to find himself bound by rope or something else.He remembered being dragged through the jungle.He looked around to a small camp had been set up.'Where the fuck am I" he said looking around.He looked down at his bindings 'hmm kinda stupid for tying me up with rope' he thought as just turned it off.He then started to explore the camp looking for food.He was going to find out where that huge beast went and beat it into the ground.

Jack got up and brushed the sand off of himself and was walking through the jungle and seen Eden and walked up to her.* hello Eden how are you doing.

@Aeron

Jennifer was walking through the jungle, looking for fruit for Eden, Kat, Nicolai and herself. She saw a boy she hasn't met. She walked over to him, and said "Hello! I'm Jennifer, who are you?" She asked, she said cheerfully, hoping to make a new friend.

Oh might wanna be careful walking around alone out here. It could be dangerous. Mind if I come along with you in your search.

"Sure you can come! I might need help reaching the high branches" I told him as I skipped ahead looking for any fruits. So far my basket was only carrying a few blueberries and 5 peaches.

That sounds like some work haha ill shoot it down with lightning hahah* he said as he fallowed behind her.*

"Cool! You have lightning?!?!?!" Jennifer was in awe she always thought everyone's power was amazing. But lighting powers wow! She was super impressed, she loved everyone magical abilities. She picked some berries and started returning back to camp.

Yeah and fire see *he said as he made both hands engulfed in lighting and one hand and fire in the other.*

"That's so cool the only thing I can do is move stuff." She picked up a small rock and threw it in the air over a tree. "I have telekinesis." I said as I reached the camp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back